Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44

Author Topic: Apocalypse How - Second vision  (Read 70757 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse Now - Salvage operation starts. [6/?]
« Reply #405 on: July 08, 2015, 09:14:14 am »

would turn on the radio and say "Blood...lots of blood. so much blood. Possible survivors? Chance of survivors is...minimum, but still chance" Would then follow the bottom trail to its source

"If the monsters get you, just start screaming into the radio so we know when to run."
"this looks like an evacuation happened. Tell me when you guys get the tools over"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 08, 2015, 10:16:53 am »

MORE SEAGULLS.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 08, 2015, 12:49:05 pm »

Check out Room H, then. If there's nothing important (as in demanding anything in the way of immediate response) to see in there, move on to Room G after dispelling fog of war in H.

Lockers, lockers, damaged lockers, open lockers, a sink and open door. Meh.

The G room has number of pipes and ducts going up from floor to ceiling.

would turn on the radio and say "Blood...lots of blood. so much blood. Possible survivors? Chance of survivors is...minimum, but still chance" Would then follow the bottom trail to its source

Source the blood trail seems to be room #5. There's large pool of dried blood on the floor next to cabinet and much was splattered onto wall as well. There's faint smell of rotting in the air. Cabinet in far corner is open and its contents are pulled onto floor. Mainly clothes.

Go to room E, and check under the tables.

Under the tables? Nothing but water there. Oh, one mug!

MORE SEAGULLS.

One wing clipping shot, another straight in middle turning bird into unedible mess. Rest seem to take a hint and vacate area near you.

Master hunter has now 4 birds hanging from his belt.

Spoiler: Map A deck (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map 1st deck (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 08, 2015, 02:18:00 pm »

"Oh the smell." turns on radio "Can some one get up here, think I funda body....bring a mask or something...the smell is.... procedes to throw up a bit.
search through the clothes before following the other end of the trail.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 08, 2015, 02:27:09 pm »

"Oh the smell." turns on radio "Can some one get up here, think I funda body....bring a mask or something...the smell is.... procedes to throw up a bit.

"Just come back onto the main deck. Stop exploring the death-filled areas, y'hear? We explore those together. Come back and look at boring, empty rooms instead so we can make sure there's no monsters in them."

All right. Check the open door in Room H. If nothing of note is behind it, double back to Door K, open it and check what's beyond.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 08, 2015, 02:53:38 pm »

"Just come back onto the main deck. Stop exploring the death-filled areas, y'hear? We explore those together. Come back and look at boring, empty rooms instead so we can make sure there's no monsters in them."

All right. Check the open door in Room H. If nothing of note is behind it, double back to Door K, open it and check what's beyond.
Sean's  eyes would twitch for a second before speaking into the radio "I'll be fine. I just want to see if there is any wounded, I will come back down after I find the end of this blood trail.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 08, 2015, 07:48:06 pm »

Go to room C.
Eireka turns on her radio, and says: "Sean, do you need anyone to go with you, or will you go alone?"
Ain't nobody got time for that.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 08, 2015, 09:09:57 pm »

Go to room C.
Eireka turns on her radio, and says: "Sean, do you need anyone to go with you, or will you go alone?"
"Perhaps some one with medical experience should be near by.."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 08, 2015, 09:18:31 pm »

Go to room C.
"Soory, I can't help with that."
Ain't nobody got time for that.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 08, 2015, 09:20:56 pm »

Go to room C.
"Soory, I can't help with that."
would frown before saying "Ok, not much chance for a survivor, pretty big pool in the one room, also some clothes and junk in room 5. Maybe some thing of importance in there."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 09, 2015, 12:10:46 am »

Might as well hop in! ^.^
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Is this all right? I can change this as needed.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 09, 2015, 01:31:24 am »

That works. Consider yourself shipped onto the cargo ship, standing next to Haveroszaur's character in knee deep not-terribly-warm ocean water.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 09, 2015, 02:57:53 am »

Go through door 4, down the corridor.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 09, 2015, 11:35:03 am »

The pile of clothes consists of pants, shirts, socks... the usual. Some clothes seem to have few stiff patches but you can't tell anything different about those visually.

You then follow the blood trail to south. Just behind one door it is joined by another, coming from back of the ship. Both trails leads outside, by side of the lifeboat and over the edge of balcony. It is quite foreboding that both lifeboats are still in their places while crew is missing... Or dead. Or hiding.

H: Few large locked cabinets, workbench and some tools on the wall.

K: You found ship laundry. Waching machines, apparently intact, and in the room on north you can see some clothes hanging.

Go to room C.

Room C it is. Still same broken lockers and stairs to deck below.

Go through door 4, down the corridor.

There you go. You stop near Arvin and Eireka.

You'll be the white dot with black outline for now.

Spoiler: Map A deck (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map 1st deck (click to show/hide)
Old sigs.
Games.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Apocalypse Now - Salvage operation starts.
« Reply #419 on: July 09, 2015, 11:37:05 am »

Action: Go check out this stuff in detail. 'H: Few large locked cabinets, workbench and some tools on the wall.' Knock the locks off with the butt of my shotgun!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 44