Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Insurgency 2 - OOC  (Read 2056 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Insurgency 2 - OOC
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2015, 12:07:15 pm »

I'm starting to draw the map, if we've got this locked in, and South America is a very...annoying continent to draw. The water isn't nice enough to stay away from the land, and half of Venezuela is basically inside of Colombia, so I have to draw parts of Colombia.

Yeah...this'll be like 10 times bigger than South Africa, so I'm reconsidering. Maybe I'll draw Uber Argentina or something. Less water.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2015, 12:08:39 pm »

You could invent the place yourself to give yourself a simpler time on it, I don't think anyone would mind a fictional country if it's simpler for you to run.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2015, 12:13:05 pm »

seriously cut down on teh size of the country massively, South Africa was waaay too large. go with something considerably smaller.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2015, 12:16:54 pm »

How about Saudi Arabia? I know you guys decided on South America, but it seems like an interesting country to run a game in.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2015, 12:29:43 pm »

How about Saudi Arabia? I know you guys decided on South America, but it seems like an interesting country to run a game in.

I like it personally. Is south america proving a bother to draw?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2015, 12:35:04 pm »

Yeah. Plus, Saudi Arabia is an existenal crisis zone for first world countries, where as South America's kinda...out of the spotlight.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2015, 12:40:59 pm »

Yeah. Plus, Saudi Arabia is an existenal crisis zone for first world countries, where as South America's kinda...out of the spotlight.

South America= world cup and Venezuelan oil as its most important achievements. One could argue the Aztec Empire was amazing what with the construction and all but now their dead. An Conquistadors erased their culture and whatever texts they had about math.

EDIT: Fixed my Coup. Tell me what you guys think.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 01:23:15 pm by 3man75 »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2015, 12:51:00 pm »

I can work with any location since I'm just gonna adjust my previous pmc to fit the new setting so I'm good with whatever is decided.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2015, 01:40:14 pm »

So is my faction okay now?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2015, 01:42:10 pm »

Last time we didn't choose assets at all Ghaz did them. So unless player is letting us decide I don't think we're meant to do it.
Caine's law.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2015, 02:38:07 pm »

Well story wise I just want to be a fairly weak coup that begins inside an island with a good strategic point but forced to cooperate with others. Like possibly cooperating with a political uprising or another coup.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2015, 02:39:20 pm »

Well up to player :). I'll make my PMC and help whoever pays.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 04:29:04 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2015, 09:28:33 am »

So what weapons do we want? Everything else seems to be settled but we had Soviet or European weapons suggested.
Caine's law.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2015, 11:55:25 pm »

So what weapons do we want? Everything else seems to be settled but we had Soviet or European weapons suggested.

European. I don't like any of that small ball Soviet carp.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2015, 10:08:02 pm »

Actually, I'm probably not going to be able to run this. Sorry for giving you guys false hope. It's just too complicated. I think I might run a hands-off free form RP, taking place in a civil war, but I can't run this complicated a game.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 [2] 3