Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 121

Author Topic: RTD horrors  (Read 227150 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors: apocalypse now! - game 4 running
« Reply #1470 on: December 15, 2015, 01:52:45 pm »

((well, leader four is female, so wouldn't that make her a markswoman? Also, looks like I am going to have to convert the cops.))
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: December 15, 2015, 02:06:02 pm »

((well, leader four is female, so wouldn't that make her a markswoman? Also, looks like I am going to have to convert the cops.))
((I think "marksman" is gender neutral, but I actually forgot about that, I should put established genders in the faction info :P

I guess that's what happens when you leave details of random faction people to memory...))

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: December 15, 2015, 09:38:33 pm »

Daragon: Tell Saragon to go and "hug" Speedo-man, then go deep into the woods to plant the first Seed.
Militia Cult: Attack Quarken, killing as many of his cult as possible, with the goal of destroying his Orb of Stalwart
Rest of the Cult: Destroy the Orb I possess and then follow Daragon.

If the Seed gets created: set the vines not to attack my cult.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: December 15, 2015, 10:11:04 pm »

Archon: Mind-control more animals. It's impossible to have too many pets!

2 cultists: Acquire leadership skills.

1 insane cultist: Keep researching that ritual of summon random horror. You delved deep enough to go mad, so you ought to be getting somewhere.

1 insane cultist, 1 cultist, 5 beasts: Go and camp out at the orb of stagnant. Bring some dragon blood, and be sure to fish for my parody if you've got the time.

20 satyrs: Go recruit more humans. Animals are great, but we could really benefit from the extra brainpower.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: December 15, 2015, 10:34:44 pm »

Daragon: Tell Saragon to go and "hug" Speedo-man, then go deep into the woods to plant the first Seed.
Militia Cult: Attack Quarken, killing as many of his cult as possible, with the goal of destroying his Orb of Stalwart
Rest of the Cult: Destroy the Orb I possess and then follow Daragon.

If the Seed gets created: set the vines not to attack my cult.

Attack Speedo: [1] You use your turn to tell Saragon to take his turn, and then Saragon creeps over in Speedo man's direction. Unfortunately, because it's a fucking tower of needles and not a mobile creature it starts falling apart. Luckily Sara is smart enough to stop moving when half it's body is about to fall off. (Saragon lightly injured)
Attack Quarken: [6] They attack Quarken's cult, and get themselves killed fighting... still, they manage to take a few of the bastards with them. (-25 militia, Quarken loses 50 cultists)
Destroy orb: [3] Your cultists roll the orb into a pit nearby. That's basically destroyed, right? (Orb of Stalwart 4 now stuck in a deep pit)
Seed: [irrelevant] No time, what with all the commanding and fighting Daragon is busy doing
Passive Madness: [4] Your cultists are driven to madness by the glow of your gilding. They are now obsessed with the golden vines and will likely throw themselves into the clutches of them at the first opportunity. (7 cultists now mad)

Archon: Mind-control more animals. It's impossible to have too many pets!

2 cultists: Acquire leadership skills.

1 insane cultist: Keep researching that ritual of summon random horror. You delved deep enough to go mad, so you ought to be getting somewhere.

1 insane cultist, 1 cultist, 5 beasts: Go and camp out at the orb of stagnant. Bring some dragon blood, and be sure to fish for my parody if you've got the time.

20 satyrs: Go recruit more humans. Animals are great, but we could really benefit from the extra brainpower.

Mind control: [6] You drag more beasts to do your bidding, but accidentally drive some of them feral. They'll have to be put down, for the good of the group. (+200 beasts, +100 beast inquisitors)
Leadership: [4] they learn basic team management and how to turn a small success into a reasonable one. (Now leaders [can turn 3 to 4])
research: [3] They gaze into the void and find a ritual that allows you to summon a random horror. Unfortunately, it only summons extremely weak horrors, but luckily it only requires dragon blood to do. (learned summon mini-horror [req dragonblood])
THE SALMONING: [4] The cultists work feverishly to etch out the summoning, but with only four able hands between them they don't get all the required runes etched this turn. (partially completed salmoning ritual)
Recruit: [1] They run out into the streets and get hit by cars. Idiots. What's a cloud of mist got to do to get good help around here? (-20 satyrs)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: December 15, 2015, 11:09:48 pm »

Recruit nurses and doctors.
Angry housewives: Start preparing the summoning ritual.
Economics-hating economists: Start talking about how money needs to be abolished, and that there must be a revolution.
Journalists: Slander the inquisitors.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: December 19, 2015, 06:53:57 pm »

Recruit nurses and doctors.
Angry housewives: Start preparing the summoning ritual.
Economics-hating economists: Start talking about how money needs to be abolished, and that there must be a revolution.
Journalists: Slander the inquisitors.
Recruit: [5] You convince some medical professionals to help your cause. Excellent, now you don't have to write off everyone who gets injured as gone. (+50 medic cultists)
Summon: [irrelevant] What? The Orb of Stalwart is gone! Some wretch must have stolen it! Bastard!
Down with money!: [4] They find an elaborate solution to replace economics with non-financial methodology, and spread word about it. They manage to find an audience. (Money protest started)
Slander: [5] They make out the inquisitors to be a bunch of heretical brutes, which of course they are. The inquisitors quit after they start being ostracized by their peers. (-25 inquisitors, inquisitor PR down)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: December 20, 2015, 03:23:38 pm »

((Bleh I've been busy.))

Everyone keep recruiting preferably Eco people
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: December 20, 2015, 05:48:20 pm »

((Bleh I've been busy.))

Everyone keep recruiting preferably Eco people
[2] You and your cult are unable to seek out new recruits, the heat of the inquisitor's search for you is too high right now.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: December 21, 2015, 05:35:52 am »

Look for summoning ingredients.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

carp

• Bay Watcher
  • the biggest fish around.*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: December 21, 2015, 08:34:58 pm »

HEY if you search rtd horrors images the first thing that comes up is my profile pic  :D sorry bout not posting much i'll do my turn
Carp carp carpcarp CAAR-ARP carpity carpcarp CARP CARP
Caaarp car-AARRP carpity carp-arp carppp-aaaarP.

*i'm looking at you biggerfish.

carp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: December 21, 2015, 08:38:11 pm »

ME:recroot
cultists : offer to help the fisherman with summoning in return for me being summoned too after our orb mysteriously got stolen

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: December 21, 2015, 10:19:19 pm »

carp, the turn has not ended yet. BE F*IN PATIENT!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

carp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: December 22, 2015, 11:40:01 am »

it hasn't? but i havent posted in aaageees wow people are even  slower than i am (and please don't swear even if it's censored thanks!  ;))

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: December 22, 2015, 03:36:37 pm »

I think there's still one person who hasn't gone, but since it's the holidays I wasn't too keen on pushing things ahead. I'll move the turn forward soon whether they've posted or not.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 121