Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44

Author Topic: Battlewagon Sicily - Previously: Hull 101  (Read 48648 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Hull 101
« Reply #345 on: April 01, 2015, 12:50:19 pm »

Sensible request...

>Systems status check

Code: [Select]
Systems Status:

Combat//Tactical Online
Combat//Strategic Online
Combat//Defensive Online
Logistics Online
Primary Power Online
Primary Propulsion Online
Secondary Power Online
Secondary Propulsion Online

Hm, less than helpful. Let's see what the advisors can tell us.

>Describe Battlewagon Sicily, scope and purpose

Battlewagon Sicily is a spaceborn Dynasty vessel equipped to handle a wide range of contact situations, from aggressive to diplomatic. Battlewagon Sicily is assigned to local system designated Iagh.

Still not terribly useful but... better. So it's not a station, the advisor system classifies it as a vessel. A spaceship? Fascinating. Nothing like this existed when you were operational.

>List primary armaments.

Code: [Select]
Primary tactical armaments include

Type 2 railgun battery (12)
Type 1 railgun battery (144)
PD Saturation Battery (1728)
Arc-phase Projector (1)
Combat Drones (150)

Primary strategic armaments include

Parasite Warships (2)
Ground Vehicles (1)
Inert Bombardment Projectiles (∞)
Command Center, Deployable (10)

O...kay.

So we're a combat vessel.

Uh..

>Describe Type 1/Type 2 railgun

A Type 2 Railgun is an anti-ship or planetary siege weapon capable of accelerating a metallic hydrogen round to 0.7c imparting ~10^17 J/kg energy to the target.

A Type 1 Railgun is a smaller anti-ship or planetary bombardment weapon capable of accelerating a ferrous iron round to 0.1c imparting ~4.5*10^14 j/kg energy to the target.

Oh...

>_

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 01, 2015, 12:58:13 pm »

Reformation of empire begins.
We have claimed this system milenias ago when Sicily was placed here.
As such, Iagah is oficialy Dynasty teritory.
As such, the fleet is attacking Dynasty and destroying Dynasty resources.
Such offence can not go unpunished.

Recomended judgment: Fire the railguns.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 01, 2015, 01:07:37 pm »

((Ok I think I get it...))

Remote access the hull. See if chell is alright. If she is not inside it, link up anyways, becasue usefulness.

Also bring EWAR up. And you know what, I'm feeling so good in this new body I can even put up with CCC so let's be nice and bring him in to. i doubt he can be very annoying anyways because he no longer has the authority to boss is around and chell is much more reasonable...I hope

Also If chell is ok and awake ask her why she entered and left stasis so many times.

And respectfully inform her that we request information, on wellll.....every thing she knows, no more secrets. At least between us. It's not like we can give the information to anyone and we can't betray someone with that much power over our systems so why not.

If she gives us this information it will allow us to act more more intelligently and effectively.

....and wow we need to do a lot of stuff...

But um.....maybe we should hold off on the bombardment before we take stock of the situation? Let's have EWAR and some other systems try to figure out the language. We can't make demands of loyalty if they can't understand us.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 01, 2015, 01:13:11 pm »

((I am fairly certain that EWAR figured out the language long time ago, when we were listening to conversations))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 01, 2015, 01:15:47 pm »

((Why did you put that out of character? Now I can't say, "oh...right"))

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 01, 2015, 01:25:01 pm »

First things first, let's wipe out the enemy fleet. It's technologically inferior enough to be no use to us. Maybe wipe out the engines and weaponry of one, board it with drones, and capture and interrogate the crew. The planetary inhabitants are already defeated, as it were.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 01, 2015, 01:30:12 pm »

Your forgetting the raw resources we can harvest from them, maybe they even have food on board for our beloved ruler......she was loved by her subjects right? I can't remember.

Speaking of food, do we have any manner of food production on the ship? And why are we considered a ship anyways? Can we come out of the sun or.....can we....move? Like....with it?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 01, 2015, 01:40:00 pm »

We can retrieve the materials from their wreckage fine. In addition, we are in space. We have incredible quantities of resources available in the form off asteroids and various space rocks even without the metals of spaceships.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 01, 2015, 01:40:18 pm »

So now we have been told to become an intolerant tyrant who rules with an iron-fist. I can see why the dynasty had a rebellion (I assume that's what happened). Can we try to convince Chell to become a puppet-master instead of a direct ruler so that we don't have to kill millions of people?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 01:44:59 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 01, 2015, 01:42:39 pm »

So now we have been told to become an intolerant tyrant who rules with an iron-fist. I can see why the dynasty had a rebellion (I assume that's what happened).

The dynasty got ROFLstomped by aliens, actually.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 01, 2015, 01:43:04 pm »

Anyway, list repair and resupply facilities.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 01, 2015, 03:07:16 pm »

We need to refill Hull 101's stocks of strategic weaponry, at the least. Sending it out with some drones to deal with that fleet would probably be a good idea once its rearmed.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 01, 2015, 03:08:31 pm »

Anyway, let's think beyond this. Does this ship has FTL capability? One of their ships has an FTL drive, and salvaging that might be usefull.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 01, 2015, 03:11:57 pm »

First things first, let's wipe out the enemy fleet. It's technologically inferior enough to be no use to us. Maybe wipe out the engines and weaponry of one, board it with drones, and capture and interrogate the crew. The planetary inhabitants are already defeated, as it were.

Objectives state that prisoners are not needed or even recommended.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 01, 2015, 03:22:40 pm »

Then again, we don't need to follow orders literally.

It's not like gathering prisoners will cost something.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44