Advanced search  

Poll

Place your bets:

Fath the Jack-of-all-Trades!! (2 win)
Urist the Luchador!! (1 win)
Khoor the Rhino!!
Kogan the Coward!!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress Arena Deathmatch!!!! Match 3 (signups always welcome)  (Read 15537 times)

dwarobaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress Arena Deathmatch!!!! Match 3 (signups always welcome)
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2015, 06:41:45 am »

Dhoor
Male
Equipment:
Copper Warhammer, Copper Shield, Bronze Helm, Copper Greaves, Copper Breastplate, Copper Gauntlets
[230]
Skills:
Great Hammerdwarf, Expert Dodger, Expert Shield User, Skilled Fighter
[268]

jrrocks1

• Bay Watcher
  • Armoks Sword in the Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2015, 06:55:35 am »

Dammmmmmmmit I wore greaves this time so i wouldn't instantly lose a leg!!!!!!!!!! Am i cursed!!!!!
From the forests of Elves, To the shores of Humans, To the Towers of Goblins, We fight our own battles, On land and on Sea, We fight for glory, We fight for gold, We are proud to call ourselves
A Dwarven Viking

Dolwin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2015, 09:16:22 am »

I sure am glad I gave Sarvesh all those points in kicking...

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2015, 10:50:23 am »

I sure am glad I gave Sarvesh all those points in kicking...
It's hard to kick when you are on the ground.
Dhoor
Male
Equipment:
Copper Warhammer, Copper Shield, Bronze Helm, Copper Greaves, Copper Breastplate, Copper Gauntlets
[230]
Skills:
Great Hammerdwarf, Expert Dodger, Expert Shield User, Skilled Fighter
[268]
I don't have time to stick you on the waitlist right now, but you're in.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2015, 03:31:56 pm »

Fath Goldsails, female dwarf

Equipment:

1 Bronze Spear (90)
1 copper shield (54)

Skills:

Legendary Speardwarf
Legendary Dodger
Legendary Fighter
Grand Master Shield User

(701)

845 points used, 15 remain.

Fath Goldsails fears the day her opponents discover footwear.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2015, 08:04:20 pm »

Fath Goldsails, female dwarf

Equipment:

1 Bronze Spear (90)
1 copper shield (54)

Skills:

Legendary Speardwarf
Legendary Dodger
Legendary Fighter
Grand Master Shield User

(701)

845 points used, 15 remain.

Fath Goldsails fears the day her opponents discover footwear.
waitlisted. With spring break over, battles may happen irregularly, but the next one will start soon. Two veterans should be interesting.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2015, 08:07:20 pm »

Fight Number Four: Pregame Breakdown!!

Contestants
Kogan: Male Coward
Equipment: 2 copper shields
Skills:Legendary dodger, Legendary shield user, Skilled misc object user, Novice biter

Urist: Male Luchador
Equipment: Bronze Helm, bronze Mail Shirt
Skills: Legendary Wrestler, Legendary Dodger, Legendary Armor User

Dhoor: Male Rhino
Equipment: Copper Warhammer, Copper Shield, Bronze Helm, Copper Greaves, Copper Breastplate, Copper Gauntlets
Skills: Great Hammerdwarf, Expert Dodger, Expert Shield User, Skilled Fighter

Fath: Female Jack-of-all-trades
Equipment: Bronze Spear, copper shield
Skills: Legendary Speardwarf ,Legendary Dodger ,Legendary Fighter, Grand Master Shield User

"Welcome back to the second Arena Deathmatch!! The fight will commence in a day, but let us survey the competition!! Our four competitors are getting some last second training done, but I think it is time to introduce them. First, we have the two time victorr: Fath the Jack-of-all-Trades!! Next, give it up for: Kogan the coward!! Right after him, give a cheer for the veteran: Urist the Luchador!! And last, but not least: Dhoor the Rhino!!  Before the fight starts, let us place our bets!! Who will win the next fight? Find out on Monday when the fight starts!!

« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 09:31:40 pm by origamiscienceguy »

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2015, 09:23:25 pm »

isn't this fight number 4?  ::)
http://i.imgur.com/Gv6I6JO.png
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2015, 09:31:24 pm »

On second thought, homework took much longer than I thought and it is past midnight. I am sorry, but I'll have to push it to tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 12:10:42 am by origamiscienceguy »

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2015, 11:05:40 pm »

Fight Number Four: Results

"Welcome again to the fourth Arena Deathmatch!! It is time to start the competition!! Our four competitors for today are warmed up and ready to try their luck at the arena. In the top corner, we have: Kogan the Coward!! In the right corner, give it up for veteran: Urist the Luchador!! Down at the bottom, give a cheer for: Dhoor the Rhino!! And last, but not least, in the right corner 2-time victor: Fath the Jack-of-all-trades!! Let's hear it for these contestants!! And without further ado, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!"

"This time, it starts with a three-way duel between Kogan, Urist, and Dhoor. Neither one is able to land a hit except for when Urist charged Kogan, knocking him to the ground. The trio better watch out, because Fath is coming quick, and she doesn't look like she's going easy."

"Seeing, Urist as the most threatning target, Fath stabbs him in the hand, but it looks like only a flesh wound. Urist expertly dodges her second attempt, and Fath is forced to disengage as Kogan comes close to braining her."

"Fath decides to charge Dhoor and she manages to knock him to the ground, but dhoor is still blocking her every attack. Meanwhile, Urist and Kogan begin to duel, with neither one landing a hit, and Urist never trying to wrestle for some reason."

"Fath shows us her amazing skill again as she slips her spear past Dhoor's guard and into his arm. His armor seems to have protected him from bone injuries, although there is alot of blood on the floor."

"Seeing Dhoor's weakness, all three contestants begindogpiling him with Fath hitting his left foot, sending him to the ground again, Kogan bashing his chest in with his shield, and Urist begins getting a chokehold on him. Naturally, it is Fath who scores the killing blow."

"Urist suddenly springs on Fath from behind, grabbing her neck, but Fath casually stabbs his arm forcing him to release. Kogan starts aiming at Urist, with no luck."

"after Urist dodges away, Kogan finds himself in between Fath and Urist, and the two quickly dismantle him. Urist takes out his leg and fath stabs him in the head. It is now a showdown between our two veterans. Who will win?"

"The answer: is Fath. scoring a quick hit on Urist's head promptly knocks him out allowing her to cleave his head in two for the victory. Is there anyone who can stop Fath the Jack-of-all-trades?!"

Fath is the winner
You may give Fath 135 extra points, or remake her with 995 points. Everybody else may make new characters if they wish.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2015, 11:50:47 pm »

New character:

Name: bugsud the Naked Boltstabber
Equipment: 2 Steel bolts (60)
Skills: Legendary misc object user, Legendary fighter, Expert dodger, adequate wrestler (439)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

dwarobaki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2015, 03:49:33 am »

Noglesh
Legendary Biter
Great Fighter
Great Dodger
Professional Wrestler
Competent  Striker
[499]
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 03:52:59 am by dwarobaki »

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2015, 09:08:26 am »

New character:

Skills: Legendary misc object user, Legendary fighter, Expert dodger, adequate wrestler (439)
New character:

both of you in
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]