Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22

Author Topic: [FATE] Dept. of ME - A Fallen London/Sunless Sea campaign OOC  (Read 30273 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

So I'm wondering, are you guys cool with mildly graphic scene? Like, visceral horror and the sort which I might use for the express purpose of squick and atmosphere.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Posting to note that I've my sheet offline, and am spending online time to check the others' sheets, and to ask whether the idea of a character who is good at acrobatics, dreams (ie thought or...how you say, will) and diplomacy is alright (with flaws in insecurity, specifically a fear of being alone and public speaking [exclusive from diplomacy or consoling/diffusing tension], and arachnophobia. ._.)
Sounds like a good idea.

So I'm wondering, are you guys cool with mildly graphic scene? Like, visceral horror and the sort which I might use for the express purpose of squick and atmosphere.
Yeah, sure.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I got confirmation from Urist and Squeegy that they aren't playing. I think 5 players are a good number, and we can always get more later if anyone leave. We're now waiting on Tiruin.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [FATE] Dept. of ME - A Fallen London/Sunless Sea campaign (5/6)
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2015, 12:15:53 am »

I'm seriously considering joining this... but I need to sleep on it :P Especially if its going to play in real time over IRC.

But don't let me keep you if you're already ready to start.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2015, 12:18:43 am »

I'm seriously considering joining this... but I need to sleep on it :P Especially if its going to play in real time over IRC.

It's gonna be play by post.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2015, 03:10:05 am »

Ehh, sure, if you can literarily handle it :3

I got confirmation from Urist and Squeegy that they aren't playing. I think 5 players are a good number, and we can always get more later if anyone leave. We're now waiting on Tiruin.
I did ask before! Because...that's how the corebook said, right? .__.
Mention how your character is, and we'll work it out altogether? :D
(Also I can't directly post my character--will try tomorrow given that I've to copy paste my draft-idea-sheet at home, to this public PC area ~10km ish away. Because our net is ded.)

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2015, 12:06:02 pm »

It's gonna be play by post.

Awesome! In that case, I've made a character sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=121945

Application submitted for review.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2015, 02:23:49 pm »

I can't look over the sheets right now, but here are some general announcements for everyone:

I'm going to pair you up usjng an RNG for your second and third phases. Fill your first and second phase, but leave the third empty. The third one will be your character starring as a support character in the other's second phase.

Also make sure that your troubles are actually, you know, troubles. If it doesn't occasionally put you in danger, then you will not be getting fate points. I'm also unlikely to sic shadowmen and moths on you regularly.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2015, 02:48:17 pm »

I can't look over the sheets right now, but here are some general announcements for everyone:

I'm going to pair you up usjng an RNG for your second and third phases. Fill your first and second phase, but leave the third empty. The third one will be your character starring as a support character in the other's second phase.

Isn't the second phase also starring as support character in another one's phase? Or I'm missing something?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2015, 02:52:15 pm »

Also make sure that your troubles are actually, you know, troubles. If it doesn't occasionally put you in danger, then you will not be getting fate points. I'm also unlikely to sic shadowmen and moths on you regularly.
Oh yeah, me and AC had already paired up for the second phase.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2015, 02:54:41 pm »

Isn't the second phase also starring as support character in another one's phase? Or I'm missing something?
I feel it'd be much simpler to just make pairs instead of trios.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2015, 02:58:28 pm »

I feel it'd be much simpler to just make pairs instead of trios.

Yes, but I mean what goes into the second phase. A second main story, or a guest starring in someone's first phase?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2015, 03:00:46 pm »

The former. The third phase is the one where you are a guest in your partner's second story.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2015, 03:03:42 pm »

Ah, alright, it's clearer now. That makes the First Story strictly solo, I suppose, and the second one has a guest star.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2015, 09:57:57 pm »

Meh, that sort of ruins my plan...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22