Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Author Topic: [FATE] Dept. of ME - A Fallen London/Sunless Sea campaign OOC  (Read 30262 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I will be putting up the IRC channel today. We won't be having a session for a while until everything is sorted out, though. I will be there to discuss the game.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:27:58 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am in NZ, but most of the time on weekdays I will not be on. Weekends (except for this one) I am on most of the time. I have some idea how IRC works, I think. Is it just some sort of chat thing, but used for roleplaying?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

IRC is short for internet relay chat. It's basically what it says on the tin. It's a system that you send message to the server, which relay it to the chat, and is on the internet.

I'm in New Zealand as well.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Sorry for the double post, but the character sheet template is up.

EDIT: snip

Use Myth weaver's sheet instead at http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetindex.php
You will have to register first.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:26:04 pm by Objective »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Actually, Myth weavers has a sheet for the FATE system. It looks pretty good and even has spaces for even more stuff.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Oh, really? I guess we can use those then.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry, but I don't think I will participate. I am participating in so many games already. Thanks, though.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

I am actually a big supporter of mythweavers.
Sheet
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile

Yay, this is happening.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Are you guys available for 10PM UTC Friday the 20th for our first session, or is that too early/late?

Emma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well this site http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20150313T22&p1=0&p2=240 tells me that that would be at 9:00 AM for me which would be fine except I have to leave for something about half an hour prior to that every Saturday. So if this is the time I will most likely have to drop out (unless I can figure something else out or we change the time). Can I have an idea of how long the sessions will go for?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

I have no idea. I'm pretty new to GMing. An hour, I assume.

What is the time you will be available in Saturday? I have something I need to do the day after so I can't reschedule it to Sunday, but depending on others I could move the time up or down.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I suppose an hour or two before 10PM UTC would work though it really depends on what everyone else is happy with.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Well right now 10 UTC is 6am for Tiruin, and I'm not sure if she's able to get on that early to begin with.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22