Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: Gladiators of Nevendaar – High Fantasy Gladiatorial Management Game - Week 5  (Read 14652 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Gus is over joyed and pays for twenty five gold of training for each of his gladiators.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Bort in the middle, Bert on the right, and Bart on the left.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile

Accept the fight.

Count: A Front
Sir: C Front
Steve: B Back
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

Gus is over joyed and pays for twenty five gold of training for each of his gladiators.

90-50= 40gp

Both Kaldor and Mordana appear more skilled in their respective arts at the end of the week.

Friday:

After early a full week of prepping your gladiators for their fight you give them the day off on Friday. There isn't much to do now except to set up a battle plan. This is, in some aspects, the most important part of your job. A decent plan can affect the outcome of any match.

[[It works best if you use the Top, Middle, Bottom vs Front and Rear terminology. Once everyone has a battle plan the turn will progress]]
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kaldor Front B Mordona Back B.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hobin goes Top Back, Fezzik goes middle. Once the Battle starts, Hobin will stay back and pick off the enemies, while Fezzik heads in and smashes without holding back. If things go wrong and Fezzik gets overwhelmed, have Hobin draw a couple off.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am considering increasing the amount of base healing from 5% to 15% due to the sheer amount of turns it would take for your gladiators to get back into the action. Healing would take 20 turns in the old system versus about 7 in the proposed system. Still a long time but you can heal units so... Thoughts?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am considering increasing the amount of base healing from 5% to 15% due to the sheer amount of turns it would take for your gladiators to get back into the action. Healing would take 20 turns in the old system versus about 7 in the proposed system. Still a long time but you can heal units so... Thoughts?
I like the idea.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm good with increasing it. Seven weeks to heal sounds about right.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Works for me.

Changes:
- Base Regen increased from 5% to 15%
- Flaw "-2% Regeneration Weekly" changed to "-5% Regeneration Weekly"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Dudley Top Front
Scale Middle Front
Scar Bottom Front

Not much to say, here. Most likely you won't be able to stab anything other than what's in front of you. Do club the caster first if you get the chance, though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Advance Turn

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Fun fact: My internet ate the post two days ago... I'll be putting it back up momentarily.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The day of the games has finally arrived! You’re absolutely certain that your team will win. Mostly. You’ve seen major upsets before. One time you even watched a Rock Giant flail around uselessly while a pair of peasants nicked him to death. A good time for all. With that in mind you start wondering if this was actually such a good idea. So many things can go wrong and lots of schools go bankrupt within the first month due to poor spending. Did you make a good choice? Well… It’s too late now.

The only thing left to do is place a bet, if you wish, and go to watch the match. Judging from the current lineup of matches you know that you can only really gamble up to 100 gold for a doubling of your gamble… Now to find who to gamble on…

Spoiler: Matches (click to show/hide)

[[You cannot bet on your own school. You can place ONE bet. State Advance Turn to advance the turn.]]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bet ten on the Conscripts.
Advance week.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14