Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 262

Author Topic: If Bay 12 was a fortress Part 3: RETURN OF THE CHAOS  (Read 232793 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay 12 was a fortress Part 3: RETURN OF THE CHAOS
« Reply #1290 on: November 25, 2015, 03:00:57 pm »

The magus looks in a specific direction best described as 'out'
"Stop metagaming up there.  I have not introduced myself yet.

As for elves, no, mostly because the zombies got here first."

He hasn't moved, either.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 03:04:22 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: November 25, 2015, 03:22:37 pm »

{My apologies. Additionally, it's considered poor form to act for somebody else, Porkins. I mean, I'll do it occasionally, but I'm the GM.}
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: November 25, 2015, 09:21:12 pm »

{Whoops! Ive overstepped! Must now invent time machine....}
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: November 25, 2015, 09:23:00 pm »

{Nah, editing posts is usually unnecessary, just don't do the same thing later.}
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: November 26, 2015, 03:23:13 pm »

"Be careful, there is something to the left of me. I can't tell what or where it is exactly!"
and with that said, he would start moving off to his right, away from the entity.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1295 on: November 26, 2015, 03:46:47 pm »

I turn to look at where the Stranger indicated and take a step or two back. "Stranger, you wouldn't happen to know of any nasty sort of magic having to do with something called 'the Sixth,' would you?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: November 26, 2015, 08:32:09 pm »

"I have no idea what in the name of armok himself you are talking about! all I know is there is something out there, and from where we are it probably wants to kill us!"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: November 26, 2015, 08:47:49 pm »

Spark attempts to investigate what just happened.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: November 27, 2015, 02:07:29 am »

*stand by idely picking nose*
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: November 27, 2015, 06:49:49 am »

Spoiler: Murdoc (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hache (click to show/hide)

In the shadowy place, the light of the soldier's flare seems to be shrinking without growing dimmer, even as the light in the distance, somehow both directionless and coming from the right, grows.

The construct Spark, having again reached the elevator shaft, leaps down it heedlessly, only convincing its wing drivers to finish rebooting just in time to decelerate and spiral down the oppressively smoky last ten meters. The steel elevator cage seems to have been superheated and blown apart by a sizeable explosion, leaving splinters of hot metal embedded in the stone walls.  The thick smoke is coming from the blackened rags of some porous material that have been scattered around.
Muh FG--OOC Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: November 27, 2015, 07:42:38 am »

Is there magic?
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: November 27, 2015, 10:09:11 am »

the stranger would immediately start running to the light, knowing for a fact that whatever it is in the darkness is far more dangerous, even though he does not know what it is exactly.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1302 on: November 27, 2015, 10:19:31 pm »

>Observe rock as closely as possible while following the stranger. Notify the Stranger that now is not the time to conceal any information, particularly after he's made it very clear he's a necromancer.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: November 28, 2015, 04:27:31 pm »

Murdoc quickly uses a handkerchief to pick up something from the floor, which seems to have a great deal more inertia than its size would suggest, then scrambles after the necromancer, in hopes that he at least knows what to run from.

Spoiler: Murdoc (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Spark-O'-Vision (click to show/hide)

The shadows behind the group thicken and rise, like a malevolent fog, emitting a constant psychic drone to set teeth on edge and wake even the trigonometry-addled sleeper to flee.  One of the soldiers pulls a fat-barreled stubgun from his belt and launches an illumination flare into the center of it, the pyrophoric mixture burning a harsh white until it passes the edge of the shadow in to its center, at which point it seems to rapidly shift away from the visible spectrum into infrared and ultraviolet, then go out.  The reddish light before you, seemingly in response, grows precipitously to fill the darkness, seeming to tear the world open with its incandescence.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 05:06:35 pm by Amperzand »
Muh FG--OOC Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: November 28, 2015, 04:37:58 pm »

>Analysis: Effects of psychic flux.
>Analysis: Living specimen?  Query: Specimen == Skalewyrm?
>I/O>Dragonspeech>"What happened?"
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 04:40:36 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 262