Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 262

Author Topic: If Bay 12 was a fortress Part 3: RETURN OF THE CHAOS  (Read 232599 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay 12 was a fortress Part 3: RETURN OF THE CHAOS
« Reply #1065 on: September 03, 2015, 05:16:40 am »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: September 03, 2015, 03:01:10 pm »

((I WAS NEVER HERE AND CERTAINLY DIDN'T THINK THAT MORE THAN ONE DAY HAD PASSED SINCE MY LAST POST.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: September 04, 2015, 01:57:37 am »

{Pffhahaha. If anybody would actually be acting right now, don't let my ineptitude and weak immune system stop you.}
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: September 05, 2015, 08:51:53 pm »

((*poke*))
Sigtext

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: September 06, 2015, 02:27:12 pm »

{*Pokex2combo*}

{Yeah, there should be an updop within the next day or two. Consider this enormous and fairly random halt to have been an official Intermission One.}

{Edit; Also, this Trope is to be considered in effect, obviously. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FunctionalMagic }
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 02:31:06 pm by Amperzand »
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: September 08, 2015, 01:27:06 am »

(awaiting updop to know where everything stands currently.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: September 08, 2015, 03:06:39 pm »

Sorry for epically failing to produce the promised journal updop :-\ I've been feeling kinda emo sick/ennuiac lately, and thus have been far too busy moping around like a sloth on tranquilizers to do actually important stuff like write fanfiction of a roleplay of a computer game.

{Remarkably, I actually got sicker from my last few posts, but that's dying down now. Hopefully within the next thirty hours.}
Muh FG--OOC Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: September 08, 2015, 03:14:22 pm »

Thou shalt not steal from the Frog, Amp.  ;P
You've been reading Spearbreakers, though.  Good to see.
/null
Sigtext

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: September 08, 2015, 08:54:56 pm »

{Veerry sloowwly. Up to about page 80 so far.}
Muh FG--OOC Thread

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: September 09, 2015, 02:53:59 am »

The narrator finds itself confused by its own writer's block, given how little there is to say.

Patham, firing his rifle at the latest target, a zombie within a few hundred meters of the wall, encased in heavy armor, finds that the slight overheating expected with any firearm using such a large propellant charge has become a somewhat larger problem.

Namely, the weapon's chamber has suffered catastrophic microfracture and stretching damage over the last few shots, and exploded mid-firing. This, understandably, throws him several meters, nearly off the tower entirely, as well as perforating his clothing and skin with splinters of steel. The concussion of the blast is enough to thoroughly stun him and the sniper next to him.

{Holy crap but this computer is lagging, I can barely type. I also don't actually know what else there is to updop, being as I'm pretty sure most of what was tried with the Strangerfight happened as described.}
Muh FG--OOC Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: September 09, 2015, 05:02:44 am »

Ow.
*unconsciousness sets in*
==Meanwhile==
Spark continues being stabby, aiming for either the groin or the eyes depending on where he is.  Preferably, though, he activates the casting subroutine and, pulling on the battery's power, uses the enchant from the electropike, trying to taze the necromancer.
((It's like copy-paste, but with magic effects.))
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: September 09, 2015, 07:33:36 am »

*for lack of any sort of actual weapons, he would begin trying to knock spark away with his one of his hands, desperate to avoid having something important bitten or be given the "shock" of his life. the other would be pointed at murdoc, trying to create a vitality siphon despite dealing with a hostile construct trying to bite and/or taze him blind/sterile, and at the same time do so before he can get in range to strike.*

"Agh, why did I have to come to this accursed fortress!?"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: September 09, 2015, 03:17:46 pm »

Spark is successfully flung away, but he should theoretically have charged that shock by the time Dustan actually succeeds and may have successfully sliced or bitten something.  ((Yeah, we need an Amp ruling on this.))
Spark also slashes at the necromancer's wrist and hand as they fling him back.
Spark speaks:
:I do not know.  You have not told us.:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 03:19:21 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: September 09, 2015, 05:06:58 pm »

(Slashed with what exactly? On the same note, do you know the difference between sentience and sapience?)

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: September 09, 2015, 06:30:28 pm »

{If, in point of fact, Spark could shock things, it would already have charged the shocker, or had it pre-charged by an already-installed capacitor. Being as it doesn't have an electroshock weapon installed, it cannot use one. The taserpike works by an enchantment and a few bits of technomancy. Spark's got lots of technomancy, but can't enchant things, not being a magic user. You could easily add an electrostunner with a few days of work, but it hasn't got one. Redundant redundancy is redundant.}
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 262