Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Evolve 1.0 - (7/7) - Year (01) (Not the console game)  (Read 4668 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Evolve 1.0 - (7/7) - Year (01) (Not the console game)
« on: March 02, 2015, 06:28:25 pm »

You are a god. The year is 00. The world is perfect. You are tasked with creating life on the planet, and having it survive. You have made a bet with the other gods. If non of your creatures are left on the planet, you will die, and another god will take you place. Good luck.

To not die, you need to create creatures that can defend themselves and fight against other monsters. However, your creatures need to be offensive as well to take other enemies out so you can get PP. Oh yeah, about PP.

Power Points!
Each turn, you get a certain amount of Power Points to do something, create a creature, influence a creature, create a giant hell storm to kill creatures, all up to you. You start the game with 10 PP. Your PP is replenished each turn.

Getting more PP
(You can complete some of these more then one time. More will be added soon.)
Code: [Select]
Survive for 5 years - 2 PP
One of your creatures survives for twenty years - 5 PP
A creature dies - 1 PP
Your creature die - 3 PP
One of your creatures get's the final kill on another creature -  6 PP
5 different species of your creatures are on the battlefield at the same time - 1 PP
You have made over 20 species of creatures - 4 pp

Now let's found out how to create a creature!

First, the base cost for create a creature is 6 PP. The first thing you choose is it's name and if it is vegetation or an Animal. Next You get three features to add to your creature. Each feature after that costs 2 PP. Then, you may pay 1, 2, 3, or 4 PP for the amount of spawned creatures. (1 is 25, 2 is 50, 3 is 75, and 4 is 100). Then, you will give a small description of the creature. Then, what climate it is in. Remember not to make it to OP or I will Nerf the creature. Here is an example creature using only 10 PP. 

Examples
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember that some traits have their disadvantages. Now, after you create it, it will appear in the world, hurrah!

Instead of creating a creature or plant, you could do another action. Or do both!

PP Actions

Code: [Select]
Influence - Influence your creatures (4 PP)
Drought - Create a drought that year - May have bad effects on your creatures (11 PP)
Flood - Create a short flood - Creatures on higher areas may dodge it (8 PP)
Evolve - I will add a random trait to the creature of your choice! (9 PP)
(More coming soon!)

Now, that about it. Oh yeah, all gods will have immunity for five years from getting eliminated! So good luck, and those who don't sign up in time get to be on the waitlist! Yeah!

Alive Creatures

Dead Creatures

Players
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 10:13:40 am by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Evolve 1.0 - (0/7) - Year (0/0) (Not the console game)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 06:35:11 pm »

Greg the Barely Adequate
What do we get out of it? It seems like a big risk for seemingly little gain. Are there rules for sapient creatures and worship or is that irrelevant?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 06:38:42 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 06:37:48 pm »

Ok, I'm in....

Bob the Builder Fool.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 06:40:37 pm »

Both Accepted!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 06:43:50 pm »

Sod the Dirt Thing

*Yawn* "What's going on here?
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 06:45:53 pm »

What do we get out of it? It seems like a big risk for seemingly little gain. Are there rules for sapient creatures and worship or is that irrelevant?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2015, 06:46:11 pm »

Sure

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2015, 06:47:34 pm »

Kind of, the creatures can evolve by themselves or if you use PP to evolve them. Also, sapient creatures rules themselves unless you influence them, and sapient creatures won't come for a while.

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
  • I only accept the finest cans
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2015, 06:47:47 pm »

Goat, Lord of things!
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evolve 1.0 - (3/7) - Year (0/0) (Not the console game)
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2015, 06:48:30 pm »

K

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
  • I only accept the finest cans
    • View Profile
Re: Evolve 1.0 - (4/7) - Year (0/0) (Not the console game)
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2015, 06:49:35 pm »

K, Indeed.
Do we post our actions now?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 06:53:15 pm by LORD GOAT THE 120524TH »
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2015, 07:09:21 pm »

Hector the Mad
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2015, 07:14:13 pm »

Something Grimdark.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2015, 08:06:43 pm »

Accepted, accepted! We will start once we get everyone!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Evolve 1.0 - (6/7) - Year (0/0) (Not the console game)
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2015, 08:35:41 pm »

Zeyl the Interested
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7