Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Evolve 1.0 - (7/7) - Year (01) (Not the console game)  (Read 4664 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Evolve 1.0 - (7/7) - Year (00) (Not the console game)
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2015, 11:14:42 am »

Sorry blaze not quick enough
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 11:15:42 am »

PP resets to ten
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 11:26:28 am »

Sand Mammoth-Animal
Amount: 2
Climate: Deserts and Barren Wastelands
Giant- 15 feet tall and 10 feet wide
Aggressive and Territorial
Lined with spikes and barbs and tough skin
Lasts months without water or food

A giant elephant/reptilian creature that roams the desolate lands and devours those unfortunate to meet them
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2015, 11:34:57 am »

:'( do I at least get in when someone loses?
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2015, 12:23:47 pm »

Matalain - Animal

Amount - 4
Climate - Rainforest/Jungle
Poison Hide (not lethally poisonous, just toxic)
Stealth Hunter
Sharp Claws and Teeth

A reptilian feline; hunts in packs or alone; uses its claws and teeth to disable its prey; gets a great deal of its water from eating what it kills.

Edit to add "Animal". Whoops :))
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 12:27:31 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2015, 12:24:34 pm »

Yes blaze.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2015, 01:03:48 pm »

Bob the Fool

Mountain Troll - Animal
Amount: 4
Climate: Mountainous
Big
Tough Skin
Large Serrated Claws

Total Cost: 10PP
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2015, 01:13:51 pm »

Blackroot - Plant
Amount - 2
Climate - Anywhere it can reach, excluding deserts (this exclusion includes arctic deserts.) Although it grows better in forest and jungle biomes.
Traits:

Extremely resilient.
Difficult to completely kill.
Rapid reproduction.
Nutrient hogging.

Total cost: 10pp.

A viney black plant. Early lifecycle involves burrowing into the ground and spreading its roots several meters in every direction before sprouting vines above ground at random points along these roots. These new sprouts would be qualified as new plants. As long as there are roots underground, Blackeoot will sprout. The vines are quite tasty and nutritious, although the roots are both bitter and unappetizing. The soil around large clusters of Blackroot will slowly lose its luster over time, the nutrients going straight to the vines. Should a given vine gain a certain level of nutrition, it buds into a fleshy looking flower veined in black, which releases a number spores. Said spores drift in the winds before landing on something and repeating the cycle.

((I basically intended to fill the niche of baseline food. Since we have a lot of hunters but effectively no herbivores or plants. So I have a feeling the carnivores will die out without something adding to the foodchain via herbivores nomming a plant. Plants slightly overpowered, buuuut since we lack anything in that essential niche, I have a feeling it'll be fine.))
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 01:16:45 pm by Kevak »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2015, 01:30:32 pm »

((I was considering that, but I didn't want to make a plant, herbivore then start on carnies. I'm just lazy though :))))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2015, 02:56:06 pm »

((I plan on fleshing out the foodchain before doing anything with carnies. Gonna do a few more plants, a fungi for decomposing corpses back into nutrients, a couple symbiots with Blackroot, and a number of different herbivores.))

((Honestly I feel like it's a tad odd that pp is primarily gained through kills. Would make more sense if there was an income from living species.))

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2015, 03:21:08 pm »

((I agree PP isn't great. Any ideas to make it better?))

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2015, 03:24:38 pm »

((PTW, Looks Interesting.))

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
  • I only accept the finest cans
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2015, 03:42:13 pm »

Yellow Moss - Plant
Amount: 2 (50)
Climate: Tundra

Thrives with little oxygen
Needs little water
Reproduces using spores
Grows nearly anywhere in tundra

Total: 10 PP

Basic description: Green and soft.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 03:50:18 pm by LORD GOAT THE 120524TH »
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2015, 03:48:26 pm »

((Will there be different Creatures Evolving from the ones that Players Create? And can PP be used for things that don't involve creatures? Like making a different dimension or Climate entirely?))

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2015, 03:50:59 pm »

((Yes to the evolution question. PP can be used to do the things I listed, if you want me to add more things go ahead))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7