Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29

Author Topic: Dragonball Z Xenoverse. DBZXV-XYZPDQLMNOP. Bay12 Force, Assemble! *pose*  (Read 56309 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Yeah, Krillin is POWERFUL in comparison to other humans in the DBZverse, but I can't shake the feeling (mostly put there by DBZA tbf) that a smarter fighter would have actually been ON PAR with the saiyans. At least until Perfect Cell.

I mean, his kienzan can chop through FRIEZA when his power level is something like .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of Frieza.

Seriously, think about that. If Krillin had better tactics and managed to hit more then his tail....Krillin could have killed Frieza.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Ehhh. For one thing that's a massive over-exaggeration of the difference between Krillin and Frieza's power levels. For another thing, let's not forget that Frieza was sliced to bits by his own discs, then blasted by SS1 Goku, then was on Namek while it exploded, and still survived. Krillin might have been able to defeat Frieza with a well-placed Destructo-Disk, but I don't think he could have finished the villain off.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Ehhh. For one thing that's a massive over-exaggeration of the difference between Krillin and Frieza's power levels. For another thing, let's not forget that Frieza was sliced to bits by his own discs, then blasted by SS1 Goku, then was on Namek while it exploded, and still survived. Krillin might have been able to defeat Frieza with a well-placed Destructo-Disk, but I don't think he could have finished the villain off.
if he placed it as well as he did on Perfect Cell he probably could have.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

This guy using this attack on the other hand...
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Maybe if he cut his head off? I mean, he did survive, but he still had part of his torso left  that could have had his heart in it and kept him alive... somehow.
Unless Freiza's race don't have hearts.
Black lives matter.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

if he placed it as well as he did on Perfect Cell he probably could have.

Doesn't that suck? First time he ever lands that attack, and right on the goddamn neck and it does nothing.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Unless Freiza's race don't have hearts.

All things considered...
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think Krillin's often underrated.

People who underestimate Krillin tend to be people who never seen Dragonball.

Otherwise they would know that Goku basically stole his one epic move.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which one? Solar flare?

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Warp Kamehameha

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Which one? Solar flare?
It's actually funny to remember just how many moves Goku has stolen from anyone.

If you add in the other moves that he has been taught to do, you'll see that Goku has zero original moves, apart from movies.
._.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well the EXACT moves Goku has that wasn't stolen is exactly two

Instant Transmition and the Solar Bomb.

Though yeah he never invented a move of his own to my knowledge.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Solar Bomb.
You meant Spirit Bomb, right?

Also you forgot Kaioken that he has been taught by Kaio, along with Spirit Bomb.
._.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Which one? Solar flare?
It's actually funny to remember just how many moves Goku has stolen from anyone.

If you add in the other moves that he has been taught to do, you'll see that Goku has zero original moves, apart from movies.

Well, turning Super Saiyan was kind of original. Sure there were legends about it but Krillin's move wasn't unique in the galaxy either (Frieza). DB GT also had the dragon fist thing that I hadn't seen used before, but well...it's GT. SSJ3 was also Goku's unique ability. :P

ninja: He learned Instant Transmission from that alien race he encountered when coming back home from Namek and Spirit Bomb was taught by King Kai.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Turning Super Saiyan isn't exactly a move, it's a transformation. The one that's unique to his race and is really handily available to anyone with sufficient power (as seen by Vegeta, Thunks, Gohan, and pretty much every other plot-relevant Saiyan also learning it), so no props to Goku for learning it.
._.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29