Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 31  (Read 34139 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 28
« Reply #405 on: April 22, 2015, 06:52:01 pm »

No, you cannot. You'll want them later anyway.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 22, 2015, 06:53:15 pm »

Okay, I can accept that.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 06:55:10 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
« Reply #407 on: April 23, 2015, 04:59:10 pm »

Take the breastplate and whatever else is leftover.

"I can agree to that, I feel like I'm nearly dead. I won't be charging around like a knight for awhile."

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 29, 2015, 04:52:39 pm »

Cheesecake, last chance to submit an action before I process the turn.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 29, 2015, 05:01:26 pm »

Sorry! I forgot I didn't post an action. I'll get one up in an hour, when I can get to my computer.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 29, 2015, 05:22:42 pm »

"Damn suicidal fool," Hordor muttered under his breath. The rest of the party were either too wounded or busy taking care of the wounded. Malcolm would surely die if he went alone. It wasn't so much he cared, it was that if Malcolm opened the door, who know what horrors he could unleash against the rest of us?

Trail Malcolm and stay behind him. Be prepared for a fight when he opens the door.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 29, 2015, 05:27:01 pm »

Turn 28, Part 3
Malcolm runs 11m to the door and checks the knob. It's unlocked. He knocks on it. Nothing happens.

The party gains 2 XP.

Helena investigates the rug underneath her. (Visual Acuity: 10) She's never seen the pattern before. It must be very fancy.

Alphonse takes an Average Coif (10/39) and 10d off the Sentinel's body.

Hordor runs 20m to catch up with Malcolm.

Gilbert takes the Shoddy Breastplate (1/10) and the remains of the Broken Poor Heater shield (0/24). He might be able to fix it later.

Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 29
« Reply #412 on: April 29, 2015, 05:30:54 pm »

"So, what? You gonna open the door or not?"

Ready spear when he opens the door. If not, go back to the other room and rest for a while.
Dying of laughter?

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 29, 2015, 05:36:25 pm »

Malcolm seeing that he took all of his precautions is puzzled why no monsters are coming for him. It was his original plan to just open the door if that was the case but now he's not so sure. What if it isn't a mindless undead on the other side what if it's something that is actually intelligent enough not to come out of the door. Sure it may just be empty and filled with loot but think of the possibilities. It could be a sneaky assassin waiting for the perfect opportunity to open the door, or maybe it's the spawn of satan, or it could be just some innocent people. Arguably that's worse, who knows what tricks a startled man may pull off.

"Your right, maybe this isn't such a good idea"

Malcolm decides to leave the door and go rest
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 29, 2015, 07:04:47 pm »

If everyone is agreed upon resting, then choose a room to rest in and specify for how long, and what you will be doing during that resting phase.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 29, 2015, 07:09:30 pm »

The room with the sentinel.

(What do you mean what we will be doing? I though resting meant we just sat there and took a nap, waiting for our energy to come back?)
Dying of laughter?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 29, 2015, 07:24:16 pm »

"Hmm... I wonder how much that this carpet could fetch at market... Anyways, you better take a rest Gilbert. We don't need you falling down here."

(I am for resting. But! I had meant to investigate, rather than simply look at the carpet.)
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 29, 2015, 09:04:56 pm »

"You know, I always wondered where the undead warrior came from. It seemed like he just appeared out of nowhere although that's impossible. But then again, I guess so are undead. Still I have a small hunch"

Malcolm decides to rest in the very first entrance(as in the room with the pillars) and begin searching for secret doors. After that, attempt to break down 2 of the tables into planks from the room where the undead warrior corpse is in.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 29, 2015, 10:13:44 pm »

I'd like to leave the dungeon and sell my loot if possible.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Raycaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Space hero!
    • View Profile
    • Sharper Shovels
« Reply #419 on: April 29, 2015, 10:54:43 pm »

Gilbert rests (right where he is), and if possible, mend the heater shield.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 12:00:23 am by Raycaster »

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31