Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 31

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 31  (Read 34143 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 27
« Reply #390 on: April 21, 2015, 09:37:05 pm »

That is to say, high HP relative to its maximum HP, reflective of the damage the armor has sustained, which would detract from its baseline worth. No different from selling a car with dents in it.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 27
« Reply #391 on: April 22, 2015, 09:53:17 am »

Turn 27
Gilbert bleeds 3 VP.

Malcolm walks 4m south to the door.

The party gains 4 XP.

Helena moves east to Gilbert and attempts to bandage his wounds. (Bandaging: 13/9) She expends the makeshift bandages she created to stop his bleeding.

Gilbert sits and rests.

Hordor picks up the Average Short Spear.

Alphonse picks up the Average Hauberk and Shoddy Leggings.

Turn Order: Malcolm, Dark Spirit, Helena, Gilbert, Hordor, Alphonse
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 10:42:30 am by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Solgeid Thread - Turn 28
« Reply #392 on: April 22, 2015, 10:13:11 am »

Malcolm STEALTHILY opens the door
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 22, 2015, 10:41:50 am »

Turn 28, Part 1
Malcolm quietly opens the door.

This hallway seems to extend quite a ways. Torches in sconces still burn faintly, lighting it up.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 22, 2015, 10:43:56 am »

Malcolm peeks through the corner of the first doorway
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 22, 2015, 10:49:27 am »

Turn 28, Part 2
Malcolm jogs 7m to the corner and peeks down it.

Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 22, 2015, 10:54:11 am »

Malcolm runs towards the door as much as he can and checks the lock:

If unlocked knock on it as loudly as possible hoping to draw the monsters outside

If locked, Malcolm tries to use his lock-picks to unlock the door Malcolm says
Alphonse!! Can you come over here? The door is locked!"

Edit: I swore I had lock-picks, although most likely I just confused Alphonse's lock-picks for my own
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 05:45:22 pm by heydude6 »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 22, 2015, 11:59:19 am »

"There... I was hoping my bandages would last longer but... Anyways. You better hold back here with me Gilbert. You've taken more than enough abuse today."

Then, out of mere curiousity Helena decided to investigate the carpet that was underneath her feet. It was a bit of an odd design...
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 22, 2015, 05:31:52 pm »

(Why does Malcolm sound so urgent?)

Loot the coif and the money.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 22, 2015, 05:56:56 pm »

"Why are you in such a hurry, Malcolm? We barely survived that last fight! We must rest."
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 22, 2015, 06:05:16 pm »

"I still need to practice my swordsmanship, I want to get a basic feel for my weapon before I go to sleep."

((The reason why I want to delay a rest is because you only get level up bonuses if you rest, and since I haven't leveled up yet I want to go through one more encounter. In other words, power gaming))

A character’s skill progression is modeled through the gaining of levels. A level is gained when a character receives enough XP to pass a threshold known as XPTNL, and they receive eight hours of sleep.

EDIT: Also Gilbert, you need to update your character sheet with the xp from the sentinal fight
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 06:10:41 pm by heydude6 »

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 22, 2015, 06:20:54 pm »

EDIT: Also Gilbert, you need to update your character sheet with the xp from the sentinal fight
I believe you are also missing the 4 XP you all just gained.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 22, 2015, 06:22:57 pm »

When did we gain 4xp? I only remember gaining 10 from Sentinel fight.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 22, 2015, 06:41:22 pm »

Last turn. It was bolded.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 22, 2015, 06:50:30 pm »

oh, thanks sorry for not noticing that. I'm still 2 XP points away from leveling up but I guess that's okay. Question, can I exchange my 2 luck points for 2 Xp points?

No matter the answer, we still need to resolve Malcolm's bloodlust in-character.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 31