Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Trapped in a void. (ISG)  (Read 14253 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped in a void. (ISG)
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2015, 04:50:20 pm »

You put a drop of green essence onto the Crystal Coconut, and command the plant to link up with the tree roots, A puff of Green essence signals that you have done SOMETHING right.

A small plant sprouts on, (Or from?) the Glassy nut.

You notice a small bit of Blue essence that escaped your notice, likely from something that happened before.

You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2015, 05:04:13 pm »

Add the green essence to the other green essence

Try to command the tree to grow more coconuts

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 26, 2015, 04:21:13 am »

((I STILL don't have enough to go on to have much to say... I miss the necromechanic.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 26, 2015, 06:43:37 am »

((I was reading that at one point and it was epic))

Add the green essence to the other green essence

Try to command the tree to grow more coconuts

This.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2015, 12:36:25 pm »

((I STILL don't have enough to go on to have much to say... I miss the necromechanic.))
((Not knowing everything is kinda the point, decisions must be made even if you don't know the full ramifications. It's actually a good thing that the first thing we did was kill ourselves by draining all our essence, because now we know that running out of essence is death and we didn't have a lot invested when we found out. Eventually we'll figure out what we need to know through experimentation, but for now we're trying to get to that point.))

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 28, 2015, 07:08:28 pm »

You absorb the green essence, when suddenly, a black blot skews across your prison, nearly splitting your being in two.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 28, 2015, 07:23:07 pm »

Make the plant grow across the black blot, kind of like stitching it back together. Make the white blob move onto the blot to see what happens to it. Mix some red and green essence, release the result.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 28, 2015, 07:53:37 pm »

Make the plant grow across the black blot, kind of like stitching it back together. Make the white blob move onto the blot to see what happens to it. Mix some red and green essence, release the result.
+1

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 28, 2015, 08:27:42 pm »

Unfortunately, I don't think that dark blot is the last one we'll see. The darkness began encroaching on our island back here:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
and the probing darkness-tentacles been getting progressively farther into the circle of light until now, when it jumped across. We must stand against the shadow! I'm thinking we should use the new wild essence (red+green=wild, according to
) as an explorer, to bravely go into the unknown and see whether or not we can leave the circle of light.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 28, 2015, 08:59:09 pm »

+1

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 28, 2015, 09:02:35 pm »

For release the result I would want to release it as far left as possible, if you don't mind. Also one more command Ask our yellow putty monster to commence mitosis
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 28, 2015, 09:05:46 pm »

For release the result I would want to release it as far left as possible, if you don't mind. Also one more command Ask our yellow putty monster to commence mitosis

good idea

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2015, 09:07:04 pm »

good idea
+1

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 31, 2015, 03:54:44 pm »

You command the plant to grow into the darkness, With a twitch and a hiss, the shadows snap back, revealing that The darkness was both eaten away, and ate up some of your essence.

You make more wild yellow essence and release it to the left, commanding your current bug to split in two.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 31, 2015, 04:00:34 pm »

Try to command the newly created yellow essence to crawl as far left as possible
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15