Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: YG: Gods of the Glow 15.5/15  (Read 38743 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: YG: Gods of the Glow 15.5/15
« Reply #225 on: March 10, 2015, 03:13:45 am »

T7:The end.
As the gods sit, considering what to make of the shadows and sparks, a battle breaks out between the two factions. Great bursts of power vapourise many of the gods, and the rest seem to crumble into solid static as the energy overload consumes them.
All the gods have been struck down!

These ones had their story cut short... Perhaps it would have become something great, in time.
Well, let us find out!

T1: Is only the beginning of something new.
Soon, from the post battle chaos, the gods reform.
You have been given a second chance!
Do not disappoint us, little ones.

You look around. Your star is still there, that's good! There are the planets and moons too, right where you left them! Quite a bit worse for wear though.
Spoiler: Example image! (click to show/hide)
Bob's Fart is still there too, if a bit spread out. Great!
It doesn't seem like much else survived though, you'll probably have to remake most of it. There's the library too, but most of the written books are pretty burnt up. Although the sealed rooms appear unharmed somehow.
No living things remain, perhaps they were all destroyed in the fighting as well?

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 03:16:11 am by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 10, 2015, 03:49:53 am »

"That ending was so anticlimactic, Possaio sighed. A new story? A new story, a fresh start. Possaio proposed the world be repaired by the Council. He prepared to recreate the Songbirds with a population of 15000, should the planet be made habitable any time soon."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 10, 2015, 04:02:12 am »

"I propose that the gods that were stupid enough to communicate with and follow sapient flashing lights be forced to repair things."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 10, 2015, 04:19:26 am »

"I propose that the gods that were stupid enough to communicate with and follow sapient flashing lights be forced to repair things."
"Possaio approved. He was still ready to pay if that was what it took to get it done, however. Additionally, he changed his plans. He would only create 300 Songbirds after the repairs."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YG: Gods of the Glow 14.5/15
« Reply #229 on: March 10, 2015, 04:29:27 am »

"By repair, I mean make the effort to put things back to the way they were, and also pay for it with Essence. This includes the planet, sun, moons and races.

Also propose that if any modifications are made without the permission of the previous creator, they will pay said previous creator twice the Essence the modification cost.
"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 10, 2015, 05:43:10 am »

"Also propose that if any modifications are made without the permission of the previous creator, they will pay said previous creator twice the Essence the modification cost."
"This Possaio had to oppose. Tripled costs would be simply unreasonable. Instead, unwanted modifications should be handled case by case."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 10, 2015, 05:46:31 am »

"Also propose that if any modifications are made without the permission of the previous creator, they will pay said previous creator twice the Essence the modification cost."
"This Possaio had to oppose. Tripled costs would be simply unreasonable. Instead, unwanted modifications should be handled case by case."

"The unreasonable nature is the point, to discourage such an action."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 10, 2015, 05:59:04 am »

Avignon approved.

"
Also propose that if any modifications are made without the permission of the previous creator, they will pay said previous creator twice the Essence the modification cost.
"

Avignon also approved.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2015, 08:54:42 am »

Avignon approved.

"
"

Avignon also approved.
Ao Shin supports both too.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2015, 11:00:39 am »

I kinda like the looks of our planet now. How about we just make it suitable for life while keeping all the craters? And were the flashing thingy evil? I don't even know what happened. I could not even understand a word of what they said.

I repair any damage done to my moons.

Also propose that if any modifications are made without the permission of the previous creator, they will pay said previous creator twice the Essence the modification cost."

I oppose this

"That ending was so anticlimactic, Possaio sighed. A new story? A new story, a fresh start."

I don't think it was anticlimactic at all. This kinda reminds me of one of those multiple ending stories. We just managed to lose at the earliest point possible.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2015, 11:41:07 am »

Well, that all happened quickly.

Avignon approved.

"
"

Avignon also approved.

I support the first, but oppose the second.

Create 10,000 Kryptids, split into five 2000 strong Hives.

Do this for real, this time.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 10, 2015, 01:40:20 pm »

Just for clarification; am I responsible of any of what happened? I'm extremely confused about this whole cataclysm thing. If I am responsible, then it was certainly not intentional. Those flashy things seemed kinda friendly and harmless to me. By the way, what was that evil spire supposed to be?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2015, 02:03:55 pm »

Oppose. "No God was capable of knowing this would happen just by following a tiny light! Most of the Gods that followed the little light were simply wanting to learn more about this strange universe and should not be punished for simply being curious."

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 10, 2015, 02:53:48 pm »

Oppose. "No God was capable of knowing this would happen just by following a tiny light! Most of the Gods that followed the little light were simply wanting to learn more about this strange universe and should not be punished for simply being curious."
"Considering what we just experienced, I don't think we have much say in those matters. Now, as long as nobody makes more deals with the Devil and we keep a low profile, we should be fine."
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 10, 2015, 05:37:58 pm »

Propose we all pitch in to remake what was lost
Propose that for this one recreation any modifications to another God's work without their permission are disallowed and/or are subject to paying said God thrice the amount spent on changing it, or a minimum of 3 Essence, whichever is more.

Repropose/join Pantheon of Opposition, but rename it to the Pantheon of Parity.

"We are still confused,
By Gorgoroth's objection to the Ninth Code,
As it is purposed towards preventing corruption,
Not towards enabling it."

Create 25,000 Dotai, since they were never made in the first place and thus would not be recreated.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21