Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21

Author Topic: YG: Gods of the Glow 15.5/15  (Read 38747 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: YG: Gods of the Glow 14.5/15
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2015, 01:58:37 am »

"A sharp-eared listener might have noticed how Possaio never agreed to the RED code, only joined Unity before the code was proposed. He did, however consider the code of Opposition, and now declared that he would follow it even though he wasn't part of the pantheon. He also, rather obviously, would follow the Rules of the Narrative."

3.1 Binary Suns: Abstain

"With Council matters done for the time being, Possaio turned his attention to the newly-formed planet. He created some plants and non-sapient animals in an area on the northern tropic of the Planet That Needs a Name, unless there already had been enough of them there for a stable ecosystem. He created 30 000 Songbirds to inhabit the area. These nimble-toed-and-beaked birds were quite large, weighing upwards to 40 kilograms, and with wingspans to match. They all had beautiful, but varied voices and were capable of speech, but preferred to sing about their matters. Sometimes, this singing actually made a difference in the world. Their feathers were just as varied, with each Songbird having an unique feather covering of up to 5 colours, with yellows, reds, purples, oranges, pinks, ochres, whites, blacks and many other colours, some unmentionable in present company."
((Songbirds: sapient race template with unassisted flight and affinity for musical magic.))

"Possaio introduced himself to the Songbirds, as their 'Father'. He pledged his protection to them, in exchange for simple worship. He urged them to chronicle their yet-to-come legends in beautiful stories to be sung in good company. He granted them knowledge of good story and song structure (though the Songbirds were free to invent their own structures), as well as agriculture, tool-making and construction. He listened to what his new followers had to say..."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2015, 02:05:19 am »

Industria sighs, the sound metal grinding on metal.

"Why are we not developing a singular code for all gods to follow? Having two or more codes in which some gods follow both, other gods follow one or the other, or even none at all, will just end up with a clusterfuck of gods complaining about other gods not following the codes and responding with great violence against those who aren't following the same code as the responding god.

Am I right in thinking that supporting a particular code means I will be constrained, but protected, by it, but opposing it means it still exists, but I will not be protected by it?
"

Edit: Also use 10E to create a race of craftsmen and workers, known for continuous hard work regardless of what the have dedicated their life to, called the Opus. Sprinkle villages around areas which are mountainous and forested, so they'll always have materials to gather and craft with.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 02:08:39 am by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2015, 03:25:12 am »

"Again, I raise the problem of the world's dead; how shall their souls be dealt with?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2015, 03:32:49 am »

Ao Shin creates a permanent hurricane on the planet's surface, which does not harm his followers. In the eye of the storm he creates a beautiful city filled with skyscrapers. He creates 20,000 stormborn to live in it.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 04:15:37 am by Lord_lemonpie »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2015, 05:22:16 am »

Itar: "Yes, they are wonderful! Thank you for your gRED gift of rubies, spy-to-blUE! In return, you may have these two featureless RED orbs [the size of large marbles that are purely decorative]!"

(A map would be fine, but it may take a lot of work to maintain/make)

Attempt to set up a no-reincarnation system for the Qirmes in which their souls and REDness seep into the world. If this works: "When the children of the other gods die, young Qirmes, they will surely be returned to the world to toil and to suffer once more. To you, however, will I grant the Vermilion Gift: Upon your death, you will be released completely. One life, one story, one death."

Create a RED fish-like hand puppet on which UNITY is engraved.

Create a completely RED inhabited planet.

Stare deeply into the flashes and listen closely to the static.

3.1: Abstain

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2015, 05:25:31 am »

Stare deeply into the flashes and listen closely to the static.
(Can one already caught in the depths of madness go mad from the revelation?)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2015, 05:36:23 am »

(Let's find out for ‼SCIENCE‼. ;))

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2015, 10:24:32 am »

"Finally a planet for my followers to inhabit."

Itar spends 2 essence to create the Elders, large tree people with the powers to create magical weapons to act as mentors for Itar`s future creations.

"Oh Elders, you are to pray to me and act as my Seers, interrupting any dreams that I might give you, and protecting the Elves of Youth."

Itar then spends 4 essence to create the Elves of Youth, immortal children that have a love of adventuring, 2 essence to create the Mother Flowers, large blue flowers that give birth to an Elf of Youth every three years, and Itar creates large mushroom and tree houses for the Elves of Youth and Elders to inhabit.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2015, 10:45:01 am »

Create thin, highly intelligent humanoids, that are called Lorekeepers, with big black eyes, to populate the library, take care of it and discover new things and sciences. Use 2 essence
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 10:47:38 am by Detoxicated »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2015, 12:08:23 pm »

I just have the perfect idea for an afterlife!

The falicio and any subsequent creation I make will return to me as raw essence upon death. Their consciousness will be integrated to mine as they are reunited to me.
((Of course a few death won't be enough increase my essence, but a slaughter or a mass extinction event will.))

I appear to my creation and proclaim:
I have the greatest gift for you! You will all be reunited to me when you die! That way you will all be able to experience godhood! But please don't all end your life to join me earlier; I need you to be alive to further our cause. You should start looking for settlements now, since the other gods have started creating many new species for you to play with!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2015, 12:10:49 pm »

((I'm going to read your creation as fellatio from now on, Farg))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 24, 2015, 12:14:34 pm »

((I'm going to read your creation as fellatio from now on, Farg))

((Would be pretty accurate since they only have one gender :P))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2015, 12:40:08 pm »

I support binary stars.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 24, 2015, 03:50:38 pm »

Gorgoroth:

"Excellent! The planet is done."
Create the Dwarves, short so that they may fit in small tunnels and caverns but tall enough to defend themselves. They live long and are enduring as stone. Propagate with 5E and spread mainly to mountainous areas.

"Go forth my wonderful creations! Dig out the great riches of the world and use them for yourselves, for they exist for you my followers! There are many things in the deep places of this world, beautiful gemstones, metal ores, and sturdy rock in which to carve your homes. Go forth!"
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #164 on: February 24, 2015, 08:24:15 pm »

(The best part is that the entire planet is designed to be completely red (from rocks to [water] to clouds to plants to animals), thus introducing everyone to Kokkinadam's sphere in a hilariously forward way. :P)

Have Gules transport all available Qirmes from Bob's [Clouds] to the RED planet.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21