Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21

Author Topic: YG: Gods of the Glow 15.5/15  (Read 38770 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: YG: Gods of the Glow 10.5/15
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2015, 04:55:46 am »

(Damn you IcyTea, for stealing music :P)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2015, 05:15:19 am »

((You can take it as well if you'd like, there can be multiple gods with same spheres, and it's only secondary for Possaio.))

"Possaio pondered how he could best work together with the other Gods. Perhaps he could create a book with the ballad of a young, industrious thief, who despite his madness is also heroic, who prowls the night and steals a red magical rock that can cause destruction and even more destruction around it."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2015, 08:08:36 am »

A ripple forms in the fabric of the universe, and a regular pentahedron unfolds, becoming Xenos.

Greetings. I am an Unknown God. You do not know who I am. But you are Curious, are you not? Very well, I shall reveal myself. I am Xenos, God of the Unkown and of Curiosity. How is everyone else? For I am Curious too.

Ooh, proposals.

Spoiler: proposals (click to show/hide)

I propose a small, black moon, so dark it can not be seen normally, with a highly inclined orbit within the orbits of the other moons, and occasionally eclipses the other moons.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2015, 09:16:13 am »

Hello new Gods and Goddesses! My names Itar, God of Heroes and Youth and lover of BLUE.

Using 6 essence Itar creates the Blue Borbs, tiny blue jellyfish that can float through the void, create, blue light where ever they go, and turn red into blue.

"These should help to stop Mr.Gules from turning everything red."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: YG: Gods of the Glow 8.5/15
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2015, 10:18:35 am »

Spoiler: Votes (click to show/hide)

"We should create a sun of non-colour, or white, so as not to benefit any one particular god at this time."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2015, 11:04:34 am »

Support 1.1
Support 1.13
Support 1.14
Abstain from the rest

I'd like to invite everyone to join me in a pantheon of Unity as well. I strongly urge you all to consider joining.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2015, 11:09:25 am »

"If I may, the Skyfeatures tend to be a small part of any setting. Details, perhaps, maybe a place for fallen heroes to find themselves, but they are not as important as the planets. I have no problems with a RE(a)D sun, so long as it provides the same benefit as any other sun. But there is no reason for us to use the Council resources on said moons, let alone glass grass. I am sure all our multiple authors can agree, this story should begin as soon as possible. To have the most perfect setting, we should focus the majority of the council's energies into the planet itself."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2015, 11:17:34 am »

I agree but some concessions must be made to get everyone to work together. By agreeing to some of these things, it hastens the eventual planet's creation because it shortens the time everyone spends arguing.

For this reason, I have decided to support ideas that seem to have the least resistance to them and that everyone might be willing to work with. Apparently color seems to be one of the major factors of dissent among us. Perhaps to acquire unity, I must remove the existence of color. Most distressing.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:19:25 am by gman8181 »
Sure thing peanut man!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2015, 12:09:59 pm »

I'd like to invite everyone to join me in a pantheon of Unity as well. I strongly urge you all to consider joining.
"Einheit gave Possaio an interesting offer. On the other hand, the heroes of a story need unity to solve conflict, whether that unity be between themselves and others, or within themselves. On the other hand, too much unity will not sow any conflict. On yet another hand, refusing the offer would cost Possaio a valuable ally in his own story. Weighing his choices, Possaio informs Einheit that he'd be delighted to join him/her/it in the pantheon."

Quote from: Various Gods
[Arguments on which colour is superior]
"Speaking to all of the arguing Gods, Possaio said, 'Having only one colour doesn't always do good for a scene, just as a single instrument can rarely play as an orchestra does.' Possaio stopped to breathe and contemplate his next sentence. 'The beauty of colours is in their interactions, not any inherent beauty. Their other aspects are a different matter, which should be a personal one, not any cause for an argument,' he said. Indeed, Hecate had spoken the truth in that focus should be on the yet-unnamed-and-uncreated Planet."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2015, 12:33:44 pm »

"Hello fellow Gods. I am Gorgoroth Stone King, he who makes the rocks, minerals, gems, ores, mountains, plains and the very bedrock. As long as our planets have plenty of stone, I couldn't care less what color Sun we make. I will support creating a solar system."
Spoiler: Other Votes (click to show/hide)
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2015, 12:58:32 pm »

Excellent! I'm sure some will inherently wish to go against the grandness of Unity and you will get to see a great story unfold as they are eventually brought to reason by whatever means are necessary.
Sure thing peanut man!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2015, 12:59:54 pm »

Name: Jafar
Sphere: Knowledge
Primary form/associated symbol:Jafar has Golden skin, long bronce hair, and eyes like rubies. He is always wearing a toga and sandals and carries books and quills around.
Description/Background: Here to record and quantify

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2015, 01:43:21 pm »

1.1 Create a solar system (Will cost 20E, using up all the council funds)
   1.11 Create a red sun
   1.12 Create a planet orbiting said sun.
       1.121 Mirror grass
   1.13 Create a fiery moon orbiting said planet.
   1.14 Create an icy moon orbiting said planet.
   1.14 Create a glowing, colour changing moon orbiting said planet.
I support all of these!

"Speaking to all of the arguing Gods, Possaio said, 'Having only one colour doesn't always do good for a scene, just as a single instrument can rarely play as an orchestra does.' Possaio stopped to breathe and contemplate his next sentence. 'The beauty of colours is in their interactions, not any inherent beauty. Their other aspects are a different matter, which should be a personal one, not any cause for an argument,' he said. Indeed, Hecate had spoken the truth in that focus should be on the yet-unnamed-and-uncreated Planet."

Yes! This is why I want a moon that can have every colors!
I want a pantheon too! That way we can work better together!
Not having rocks would be stupid! Of course we will have them. You should vote for my moon too. It will have plenty of rocks in it!

Do we have a way to refill the council's funds?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2015, 01:53:27 pm »

"But how can one truly know Red,
If there is no Green?"

"To truly appreciate the Light,
One must be familiar with the Dark."
"But there are twO InfErnAl hUEs against the glorious RED of creation! How can there be balance while the RED is so outnumbered?"

"I abstain from Xenos' plan to create a black moon but will gladly fund it if it passes."

"BlUE ItAr, are you awArE your creation will instead lEAvE OnlY grEEN in Gules' wake? Is this what yOU want?"

"On another note, I would like to invite gods of change, destruction, and preservation or order into a pantheon of cosmic balance."

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2015, 02:11:34 pm »

"It is not a matter of balance,
But of juxtaposition.
That which is rare
Is beloved all the more when it is found.
If all was Red,
It would be taken for granted,
Rather than being appreciated for it's qualities."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21