Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Author Topic: YG: Gods of the Glow 15.5/15  (Read 38735 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: YG: Gods of the Glow 6.5/15
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2015, 09:23:00 pm »

((the problem with latin words is they all look female :P))

((carnifex, masculus, CREPITUS (Good translate had that in all caps).
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2015, 09:31:32 pm »

Perhaps we should use the council funds?
"Great idea Einheit. I would like to Propose that we use the council funds to create a red sun, one planet and two moons, one covered in fire, the other covered in ice. That should allow gods to create a wide variety of unique life.

"Tsk, tsk. We should put much more detail into this planet. It is, after all, the most likely setting. Size? Shape? I, for one, would at least like to shape a mountain range myself."
"Fine, lets us first create the sun then we can discus creating our planet."

Siphon all the Anupralt and then blast all the other gods.

Use some of the Anupralt and the glowing orbs to create a small sun. Then use some of my essence to turn it into a source of heat.

"Anyone want to help me?"
I'll help you if you want. I am the god of industry, after all.
"Please do, I would hate to spend half my essence to create just one red sun."
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:49:03 pm by Ama »

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2015, 09:32:45 pm »

((I guess I forgot to mention this, but all the Anupralt is currently council property. So you can stop trying to steal it all. :P))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2015, 09:38:35 pm »

((Are we going to do price checks here, or are you going to make an OOC?))

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2015, 09:44:00 pm »

Perhaps we should use the council funds?
"Great idea Einheit. I would like to Propose that we use the council funds to create a red sun, one planet and two moons, one covered in fire, the other covered in ice. That should allow gods to create a wide variety of unique life.
I approve of this plan. Perhaps this blUEd OnE can be made to see r--
"Back off from my BLUE, Reddy."
"WhY yOU blUÉd OnE, I shAll flIp thAt smUg smIlE Of hAppInEss OnE dAY! MArk mY wOrds!"

(Kokkinadam is shaping up to be a demonstration of ḧow not to play without angering everyone and dying :P)

(ADDIT: Also, not everyone in the US has Metric/SI down intuitively.)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2015, 09:45:08 pm »

((Are we going to do price checks here, or are you going to make an OOC?))
((I'm "borrowing" the Ye Gods OOC.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2015, 09:45:25 pm »

(Don't kill Kokkinadam! He's the funniest god there is!)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2015, 09:45:29 pm »

(Vivid flashbacks to how long it took us to create a planet in the other game)

A spherical planet with typical biomes but fairly large would be nice if our funding permits it.

I think the rest of it we can work out as we go. The sooner we can create races the better.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2015, 09:46:58 pm »

Urgh. I don't want a ice or fire moon. I want ONE moon, the most beautiful moon! It should change color according to time, and emit it's own light! That way our creation will always be able to see it in  all of it's magnificent glory, and use it's coloration to count time!

And I want to have the color red too! You can't have a monopoly on it just because you're the god of red!

Blue is also a great color! I want to use it sometimes too!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2015, 09:55:33 pm »

(Vivid flashbacks to how long it took us to create a planet in the other game)

A spherical planet with typical biomes but fairly large would be nice if our funding permits it.

I think the rest of it we can work out as we go. The sooner we can create races the better.

"What if we did that but also place the planet on the back of a giant bird. Just to be a bit more unique."

Urgh. I don't want a ice or fire moon. I want ONE moon, the most beautiful moon! It should change color according to time, and emit it's own light! That way our creation will always be able to see it in  all of it's magnificent glory, and use it's coloration to count time!

And I want to have the color red too! You can't have a monopoly on it just because you're the god of red!

Blue is also a great color! I want to use it sometimes too!
"We could create three different moons, one could be a beautiful purple moon, while the other two could be the red fiery moon and a blue icy moon."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2015, 09:58:32 pm »

I'm usually more about efficiency than being unique. If it doesn't hurt anything, I don't really have any objections though.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2015, 10:05:02 pm »

"What if we did that but also place the planet on the back of a giant bird. Just to be a bit more unique."

"I do not like that plan. 'Unique' tends to mean 'novelty'. There is no reason for a novelty planet. A good story should not rely on them. A standard setting will suit novel creations, suitable for novels."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2015, 10:31:20 pm »

"I do not like that plan. 'Unique' tends to mean 'novelty'. There is no reason for a novelty planet. A good story should not rely on them. A standard setting will suit novel creations, suitable for novels."
I'm usually more about efficiency than being unique. If it doesn't hurt anything, I don't really have any objections though.
"Fine then, we will apparently be creating a boring normal planet. Is everyone ok with making three moons though?"

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2015, 10:36:59 pm »

"We could create three different moons, one could be a beautiful purple moon, while the other two could be the red fiery moon and a blue icy moon."

No! The moon needs to change colors depending on the time of the year! I want it to have every colors! That way our creations will be able to use it to count time.
I want the planet to be covered in grass that reflect the sky like a mirror! normal grass is boring! Our creation will thank us for the beautiful spectacle it will create by worshiping us fervently!
The planet should be huge! It should have all kind of climates and biomes so it can support a great amount of life!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2015, 10:46:25 pm »

No! The moon needs to change colors depending on the time of the year! I want it to have every colors! That way our creations will be able to use it to count time.[/color]
"What if we make the purple moon do that, would you then be ok with making the other moons?"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21