Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21

Author Topic: YG: Gods of the Glow 15.5/15  (Read 38705 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

YG: Gods of the Glow 15.5/15
« on: February 21, 2015, 05:52:48 pm »

Well, time for me to step up to GMing, at least until Ye Gods 2 is finished. From there, it just depends on continued interest. This will be a new run of the game, but the OP from the original game worked well enough, so here it is again!
The premise of the game is simple: You are a bunch of world-creating gods/god-like beings who must design a world by committee and/or subterfuge. The execution is somewhat less simple.

Major updates will hopefully take place once a day.

Character sheets should probably follow this template:
Code: [Select]
Name:
Sphere:
Primary form/associated symbol:
Description/Background:

Also, they go in the OOC thread now. (Yes, the same thread. Kilojoule said I can borrow it.)

You may optionally PM secret (or not-so-secret) goals of grand scale, e.g. an entropy player wishing to bring about a very early heat death. Eliminating your sphere's opposite is not secret enough to require a PM.

Spoiler: Guidelines (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mechanics (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Main Council rules (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:36:33 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: YG: Gods of the Glow 15.5/15
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 05:53:13 pm »

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:36:05 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: YG: Gods of the Glow 0/15
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2015, 05:58:32 pm »

Name: Industria
Sphere: Industry
Primary form/associated symbol: A blacksmith with a leather apron, symbolised by a hammer
Description/Background: Industria wants people to work hard, and rewards those who do.

Utter theft, but whatever :))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2015, 06:06:11 pm »

I'm gonna wait to see if YG2 gets launched. I'd prefer to play Malakath there rather than here but if it doesn't get launched I'll play her here instead.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2015, 06:07:20 pm »

Name: Hecate
Sphere: Books/Magic
Primary form/associated symbol: An open book, with the cover and spine facing outwards. Primary form is a young human man with round-rimmed glasses and dark hair. Often splits his upper torso into three of the same person, the one on the right writing, the one on the right reading, and the one in the middle doing actual work.
Description/Background: The ever-distant God of Books. Hides himself away for most of the day, using agents to act on his behalf while he spends his time read, writing, editing, and sometimes creating as he sees fit.

He was one of my backups for Fusil. Lets hope your Dming skills are up for this  :P
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2015, 06:10:03 pm »

Name: Itar
Spheres: Heroes and Youth
Primary form/ associated symbol: Itar has many different forms some large, some small, some humanoid, some not, but they are all young and dressed in blue and gold, symbolized by a bluebird surround by three stars.
Description/Background: A simple and joyful god that loves helping mortals become the heroes of legends.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 06:25:03 pm by Ama »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2015, 06:16:51 pm »

Primary form/associated symbol: A blacksmith with a leather apron, symbolised by a hammer
Description/Background: Industria wants people to work hard, and rewards those who do.

THIEF!

Name: Lumio
Sphere:Theft and night
Primary form/Associated symbol: A caped human shaped shadow with two small moons as the eyes, having two crossed rusty daggers behind a moon as a symbol.
Description/Background: Lumio believe that propriety should never stay within the same hands, and so steals from those who are too attached to their goods.

((I don't actually mind. I planned to keep my idea for YG 2))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 06:19:37 pm »

THIEF!

Primary form/Associated symbol: A caped human shaped shadow with two small moons as the eyes, having two crossed rusty daggers behind a moon as a symbol.
Description/Background: Lumio believe that propriety should never stay within the same hands, and so steals from those who are too attached to their goods.

I was going to go a god of industry :( ah well, I'll figure something out.
He stole both of our spheres! He should be the god of theft >:(.

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2015, 06:20:49 pm »

THIEF!

I was going to go a god of industry :( ah well, I'll figure something out.
He stole both of our spheres! He should be the god of theft >:(.

Exactly :P.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2015, 06:22:42 pm »

Alrighty. I'll do Dreams in the other one and... Unity here I suppose.

Name: Einheit
Sphere: Unity
Primary Form: A massive silver sphere.
Description: Einheit wishes to unify all. All gods under one pantheon and all mortals under one banner. Any who refuse this unity will be removed.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2015, 06:25:52 pm »

Name: Hecate
Primary form/associated symbol: An open book, with the cover and spine facing outwards. Primary form is a young human man with round-rimmed glasses and dark hair. Often splits his upper torso into three of the same person, the one on the right writing, the one on the right reading, and the one in the middle doing actual work.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2015, 06:31:06 pm »

THIEF!

I'm sure I'll be quicker on the draw then too 8)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2015, 07:08:18 pm »

THIEF!

I'm sure I'll be quicker on the draw then too 8)

Then we'll be stuck in a permanent competition to see which of us is the most industrious :P

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 07:09:43 pm »

Name: Kokkinadam
Sphere: Red, Madness
Primary form/associated symbol: A thick, almost featureless cloud of deep red typically depicted as a red circle
Description/Background: Kokkinadam seeks to bring the purity of redness, the claimed color of creation, to all at any cost. Unfortunately for it but fortunately for everyone else, its mentality and commandments are not very conducive to sustainably spreading the doctrine of redness. It harbors a deep, irrational hatred of all that is green and blue which serves only to undermine its cause.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: YG: Gods of the Glow 6.5/15
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2015, 07:56:23 pm »

Tick 1: Gods of the Glow

Two titanic beings and their servants clash in the great emptyness, leaving glowing dust, raw power know as Anupralt, behind. After a particularly fierce battle, the dust began to move. It coalesced into beings of great power, the gods.
The first to form is Industria, Goddess of Industry.
Then Hecate, Itar, Lumio, Einheit, and Kokkinadam.
More would follow, but for now, these firstborn gods awaken and begin to plan.

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 08:29:10 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21