Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21

Author Topic: YG: Gods of the Glow 15.5/15  (Read 38714 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: YG: Gods of the Glow 15.5/15
« Reply #210 on: March 02, 2015, 03:40:05 pm »

Tick 6: Endgame Already?

Hankar, The Tower Opener, forms from the last of the Anupralt. Pity the worlds are ending, isn't it?

It's adventure time! Kokkinadam follows the sparks, and Lumio and Itar chase after it!

/-\ |3|_|_|3 |-**? |-*|)/-\>- |~ /\/\>- |_|_|C|<>- |)/-\>-!
Then it spots Lumio.
/-\ |-|-||R|)? *|-| |\|*. VV3 |-|/-\\/3 |-* |-||_|RR>-!
It runs, and you feel the sparks change a few times as you follow. Then, seemingly at random, it stops. Suddenly, you hear another voice.
|33 C|-|/-\NGED!
As it speaks, you turn into beings of sparks, just like RC-2-1. You see that you are in a throne room, and the "Titan" from before is right in front of you, flanked by 2 blue Spire-Guards. Then the Titan speaks again.
"We must hurry if we want to save your siblings. Quickly, arm yourselves!"
{RB-8-6 +100A} {DS-7-4 +100A} {BD-1-8 +100A}

The planets go black, and all sound ceases. The remaining gods find themselves unable to create. Then, the silence shifts.
.... . .-.. .-.. --- / .--. .-.. .- - . .- ..- -... --- .-. -. .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / .-. . --. / -.-. .... .- .-. .-.. . ... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .. / .- -. -.. / - .... . / --- - .... . .-. / .- -... -.-- ... ... .- .-.. ... / .- .-. . / .... . .-. . / - --- / .... . .-.. .--. / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.- / - .... . / ... .--. .. .-. . / .-- .. ... .... . ... / - --- / -.. . ... - .-. --- -.-- / . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / -.-- --- ..- / .... .- ...- . / -.-. .-. . .- - . -.. / .... . .-. . --..-- / .- -. -.. / .-- . / --- ..-. / - .... . / .- -... -.-- ... ... / .-- .- -. - / - --- / .--. .-. --- - . -.-. - / .. - .-.-.- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / .--- --- .. -. / ..- ... / .. -. / --- ..- .-. / .-- .- .-. / - --- / -.. . ..-. . .- - / - .... . / ... .--. .. .-. . ..--.. / --- .-. / -- ..- ... - / .-- . / -.. . ... - .-. --- -.-- / -.-- --- ..- / .- ... / .-- . .-.. .-.. ..--..

Half of each planet begin to move again in a shower of sparks. Sound returns, but it is only static. Then, something comes through.
|)* |\|*|- |-R|_|~|- |-|-|3 /-\|3>-~/-\|_ *|\|3~ P|_/-\|-3/-\|_||3*R|\|. |-|-|3>- *|\||_>- ~33|< |-* 3|\||) /-\|_|_ >-*|_| |-|/-\\/3 CR3/-\|-3|). _|*||\| |_|~, /-\|\||) |_|\/3!

Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 04:04:00 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
Re: YG: Gods of the Glow 14.5/15
« Reply #211 on: March 02, 2015, 03:47:20 pm »

"We should name our planet. I was thinking of Primus, for it is the first planet created by the council."
Support
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 02, 2015, 04:10:21 pm »

"Another choice was given to Possaio. Or was it? Were these the only choices, or was there another or no option?"

"He turned towards the general direction the Gods had left, and twisted his tongue: '| |-|/-\\/3 |3|_||- *|\|3 Q|_|3~|-|*|\| |33|=*R3 | |)3C||)3 VV|-|3|-|-|3R |-* _|*||\| >-*|_| *R |\|*|-: VV|-|>-?'"

"He turned towards the general direction the silence had shifted, and tried to imitate the effect: '.. / .... .- ...- . / -... ..- - / --- -. . / --.- ..- . ... - .. --- -. / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / .. / -.. . -.-. .. -.. . / .-- .... . - .... . .-. / - --- / .--- --- .. -. / -.-- --- ..- / --- .-. / -. --- - :/ .-- .... -.--?' Again, the language was easy enough to solve."

((To save you the time you'd use to decipher: "I have but one question before I decide whether to join you or not: Why?"))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #213 on: March 02, 2015, 06:26:25 pm »

Translation:

((a blue too? today is my lucky day!
a third? oh no. we have to hurry!
do not trust the abysal ones platau born. they only seek to end all you have created. join us and live!))

This does not seem good...

"We should name our planet. I was thinking of Primus, for it is the first planet created by the council."

Support, assuming we survive whatever's coming.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 06:28:37 pm by Dutrius »
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 02, 2015, 06:29:01 pm »

E: just read the whole update .-.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:06:28 am by Cryxis, Prince of Doom »
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 02, 2015, 11:20:24 pm »

"This is nice and all strange Titan things, but I have some questions to ask. First question, what are all of you? Second question, is one of you evil or non heroic in anyway?"

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #216 on: March 02, 2015, 11:49:17 pm »

To Possaio:
-.-- --- ..- --..-- / .--- --- .. -. / ..- ... ..--.. / .-- . / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. -. .----. - / .- -.-. -.-. . .--. - / .- / ... .--. .- .-. -.- .-.. . .-. / .-.. .. -.- . / -.-- --- ..- / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / .-- . .-. . / --- -. . / --- ..-. / - .... . / .-.. --- ... - / -.-. .... .. .-.. -.. .-. . -. / --- ..-. / - .... . / --. .-. . .- - / .--. .-. --- - . -.-. - --- .-. .-.-.-
>-*|_| |)/-\R3 ~P3/-\|< |-|-|3 /-\|3>-~/-\|_'~ |=*|_||_ |-*|_||\|G ||\| |-|-|3 ~/-\/\/\3 |3R3/-\|-|-|3 /-\~ |-|-|3 (R3/-\|-*R'~ |_/-\|\|G|_|/-\G3?!? | ~|-|*|_||_|) |<||_|_ >-*|_| |=*R |-|-|/-\|- *|=|=3|\|(3!

To Itar:
As the Spire-Guards create armour on the Titan, the Titan speaks.
"We have been protecting the universe from the armies of the evil Spire for millennia. If you consider that evil or non-heroic, than we are all the evilest beings in creation. Otherwise, the answer is no. As for what I am, I am the Creator. I have existed since the beginning of time, and I have created everything you see before you. In fact, I am the only reason you exist."

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 03, 2015, 12:19:37 am »

"Neither answer was sufficient to Possaio, and in fact the beings seemed somewhat hostile and hypocritical."

"| /\/\3/-\|\||- |\|* *|=|=3|\|~, |3|_||- /\/\>- Q|_|3~|-|*|\| R3/\/\/-\||\|~ |_||\|/-\|\|~3|). ||- ~33/\/\3|) /-\~ |-|-|*|_|G|-| >-*|_| VV/-\|\||-3|) |-* ~/-\\/3 /\/\3, |\|*|- |<||_|_ /\/\3. | /-\/\/\ *|\||_>- (|_|R|*|_|~."
(("I meant no offense, but my question remains unanswered. It seemed as though you wanted to save me, not kill me. I am only curious."))

"The hostile being seemed threatening, but Possaio was sure his Plot Armour would protect him, should this come to blows. The other being was rude, but not personally hostile."

"After that moment of introspection, Possaio turned to 'speak' to the Abyssals again: '.. / -- . .- -. - / .--- --- .. -. / -.-- --- ..- / .. -. / - .... . / .-- .- .-. / .- --. .- .. -. ... - / - .... --- ... . / ... .--. .. .-. . / - .... .. -. --. ... , -. --- - / .--- --- .. -. / -.-- --- ..- / .- ... / .- / ..-. . .-- / --. --- -.. ... / .... .- ... - .. .-.. -.-- / -.. .. -.. / .--- --- .. -. / - .... . -- . -... ..- - / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / .-- --- -. .----. - / .- -.-. -.-. . .--. - / -- . , -. --- / -- .- - - . .-. , .. / .-- --- -. .----. - / ... - .- -. -.. / .. -. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-- .- -.-- / ... --- / ..-. .. --. .... - / - .... . -- / .- ... / -.-- --- ..- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . .'"
(("I meant join you in the war against those spire things, not join you as a few gods did hastily join them. But if you won't accept me, no matter, I won't stand in your way so fight them as you please."))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 03, 2015, 05:56:08 am »

((I am a bit dissapointed that you forgot so many decisions in your post. Its like we waited a couple of days for your update and all you do is talk in gibberish  :( ))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 03, 2015, 12:11:35 pm »

((I have absolutely no idea what's going on so I'll probably wait before I do anything stupid. By the way, how likely do you guys think I am to successfully bluff that creator guy?))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #220 on: March 03, 2015, 02:16:01 pm »

((Not very, all things considered.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 03, 2015, 04:47:09 pm »

"Why are you fighting this Evil Spire and why is the Evil Spire evil? Its nice that you seem to possible want to protect us, but I would like to know a bit more about what in the world is happening before I get in to any kind of fighting, please."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 10:26:46 pm by Ama »

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 09, 2015, 07:52:57 pm »

"Greetings my liege and creator. I do hope that you speak the common language, do you not? I hereby pledge myself to you and will aid you in fighting this Spire of Evil. All I ask is that you continue to protect my siblings."

(To Possaio): "Could you translate for me if he does not understand?"
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 09, 2015, 09:17:17 pm »

Lumio appears to Glitch, Becoming a mass of randomly colored shapes.
&$%^(^&%*@#$Greetings sir! Al(l)))ow me to intr8769duce m#^^yself::;, I A a AAAAAA am #########-Face-of-Ykjyularom. It ap pears that I was given ttttttttthe wrong sh4ape upon 76entering this instance. I am personally frohow m the 27^3@^#%Eth one, and would like to o*ffer a trade of $Meta-KnINTowledge.FffffffffFFfffffff This offer is broughht to yo;u by the great Ykjyularom, master of my inst$$ance and future lord of3%$^# all. Should yYOUou prove to KNIGHTbe helpfu^&^$l to our cause*, my lord w&ill gift the 3rd instance 4334364423 Ixumens Xamolotz, Arhtifacts o$^$%&$f great value as you already !!!know. I would like to request a ce%%%rtain AMOUNT OF THE LOCAL source of power to allow mfe to corre235ct this disgraceful appe*YESINDEED*arance and allow a greater ease of mo43345V647ment.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:44:23 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 09, 2015, 10:31:20 pm »

Industria glances up from his finagling over one of his creations, sighs, shakes his head, and returns to messing with the fiddly bits.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21