Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]

Author Topic: D&D 5e: Lost Isle/[1st Cycle-Missing the Birdgirl. Not that one, the other one]  (Read 58296 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 5e: Lost Isle/[1st Cycle-Can't think of a fancy title]
« Reply #855 on: May 14, 2015, 03:42:58 pm »

"Can you fly low for a first swoop, maybe 70 claws up? From there, fly by at around 120 claws, once a... Uh..." Aldeth quickly tries to run the conversion of seconds to Kenktric and just gives up. "Every few scratches maybe? That's a very short timespan, right?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: May 14, 2015, 03:57:02 pm »

"Well, a scratch is a unit of time, not of distance, pretty young egg!" He replies fastidiously.

"If we're talking Kuclock, that includes, scratches, shakes of a wing, walks of a nick, shakes of a Thrush's tail, buds nipped, corns pecked, big yawns, rounds-the-nest, grey feathers, long moons, dark suns, whole meals..." He rambles, on and on, steering you toward the ground.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: May 14, 2015, 08:08:10 pm »

"Iknowwhatascratchis,butyou'llhavetoexplainthistomeanothertime," Aldeth blabbers as they, at least in her eyes, plummet towards the ground.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: May 15, 2015, 08:51:30 am »

"OVER THERE! TAKE ME INTO REACH OF THAT ONE! I'LL GIVE HIM ANOTHER HOLE TO PISS THROUGH!"

Tadhg follows his comrades down towards the armed crew, preparing to defend the downed caravan. He waves his javelins violently in the direction of the southernmost pirates, shouting at his bird-rider to take him close enough to throw them.

Attack the Seaspell with a javelin. If Samara already killed him, throw it at Pirate 3.
Love, scriver~

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: May 18, 2015, 01:37:41 pm »

((OOC: Guess we're still missing Gigglemist. WHAT DO?))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: May 18, 2015, 01:39:09 pm »

"I'll aim to interpose myself between them and the chicks. Can you fight, my fine-plumaged friend?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wataklano rises and brushes dust off his feathers.

"I'm more of what you would call a...supporting character...in this story..." He says humbly. "...But, I can handle a bunch of pirates. I've got some useful magic-I'm sort of a Cleric, though the only thing I worship is myself....

What's your preference? I can empower your offense, or your defense."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

"Power me up. I prefer to keep my distance, anyway..."

Hold postition inbetween the pirates and the chicks. Use a combat manoeuvre to knock one off his feet.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]