Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Competitive Dungeon Crawling [OOC] (Waitlist)  (Read 39167 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Cool, thanks.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dibs on his loot. :P
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, I want a packmule. I just figured out how to find the secret room that we missed and I want someone to carry whatever loot we may find there. I don't consider this metagaming since I figured out where the room probably was by using logic rather than just wild mass guessing. I'll tell you guys my idea about it's whereabouts in our main thread.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Squeegy, just destroy my character in a fire ball please. And all his stuff.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

No, I'll auto you until I can find someone to take over.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

I'm interested in taking over, if no one else has the spot. It'll take me a couple of days to read the rules and make a character.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have an idea about how we can do this smoothly, we can take a rest after our encounter, and some of us leave the dungeon and can go into the market, KJ goes home and Cheesecake joins.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seems a good idea.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm interested in taking over, if no one else has the spot. It'll take me a couple of days to read the rules and make a character.

Well, you'll be taking kj's character.

I have an idea about how we can do this smoothly, we can take a rest after our encounter, and some of us leave the dungeon and can go into the market, KJ goes home and Cheesecake joins.

But if you'd prefer to make your own character, we can do it this way. I'll give you kj's 9 EXP as a kindness.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

I really wouldn't mind using his character if he was cool with it. When do I start?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right away. I copied his sheet and made it freely editable, fixed the mistakes on it. Just catch up on Solgeid and post your action.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will update this next week. GTA V has eaten up all my free time for spring break.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

Not you too, Squeegy, not you too!
Dying of laughter?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Svante and Ronald lose an additional XP point because they still haven't fixed their character sheets.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30