Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Competitive Dungeon Crawling [OOC] (Waitlist)  (Read 39182 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey everybody,

I messed up and made the locational damage chart calculate thresholds based on your current VP instead of your maximum VP. Unless you feel like fixing the equations yourself you'll have to make a new copy of the Foot Soldiers sheet (here) and copy the information over.
Small recommendation in manual. In combat step 2: damage , When it talks about removal thresholds it talks about "total Vp" rather than "Max VP". total Vp may be misinterpreted as current VP.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

Good idea. I've made that change.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think I will swap the definitions of 'turn' and 'round' in the book.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've updated the PDF with two new combat maneuvers. You can now Disorient opponents and make Prepared Attacks.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How much do slaves cost in this universe?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Depends on the slave's skills, temperament and previous ownership. Back in the medieval times though, most of the slave trade was focused in Islam (there were still plenty of Christian slaves) where someone could go for less than the price of a decent animal. Conquerors like the Mongols and Vikings would go around wrecking face and forcing the people they defeated into slavery, which didn't cost them anything. There was a lot of trading and bartering of indentured labor in Britain but they didn't participate much in the import/export of slaves AFAIK.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Serfdom was far more popular than straight-up slavery in this time period.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fine, how much money would it cost me to buy a serf?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

You want to buy a peasant..? Why?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I need a Lydia.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Why stop at just one? Buy all of them!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fine, how much money would it cost me to buy a serf?
Well, first you buy a time machine, and then you go back in time and get yourself born to a noble family.

Seriously though, way more than you have right now.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Congratulations on completing 20 turns, guys! P.S. Both teams missed their secret room.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 11:50:14 pm by Squeegy »
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On Friday I'm going to conduct a character sheet check, and anyone I find with missing or inaccurate information is going to have an experience point deducted for each mistake. Keeping your sheets up to date is one of your most important duties as a player, and you guys have been getting lax.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 30