Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Competitive Dungeon Crawling [OOC] (Waitlist)  (Read 39175 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

Alright, beeyotches, time's up.

Malcolm: (fixed)
  • Current XP not properly updated.
  • Listed attack dice and damage dice conflict.
  • Wrong listed current VP.
Total: -3 XP

Gilbert:
  • No issues found.
Total: -0 XP

Hordor: (fixed)
  • Current XP not properly updated.
  • Wrong listed raw attack dice.
  • Wrong listed weapon HP.
Total: -4 XP

Alphonse: (fixed)
  • Wrong listed Acrobatics bonus.
Total: -2 XP

Helena: (fixed)
  • Field tip arrows not listed under Weapons/Armor.
  • Arrow weight improperly listed.

Ronald: (fixed)
  • Wrong listed raw attack dice.
  • Wrong listed limb damage.
  • Wrong listed current EXP.
  • Inventory not up to date.
Total: -6 XP

Darek:
  • Conflicting raw/current evasion dice.
  • Improper weight listed for field tip arrows.
  • Never actually picked up field tip arrows.
Total: -4 XP

Nelly: (fixed)
  • No issues found.

Svante: (fixed)
  • Wrong listed current XP.

Ricard:
  • Exempt because his sheet is freely editable.

If you fail to update your sheet with these penalties by Monday I'll deduct another XP point for each day you fail to update it. If I have to deduct all your XP this way I'll just have to find a replacement player.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 12:54:50 am by Squeegy »
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Helmet fixed. Acrobatics fixed (I thought I fixed this by turning it into a -1, so it was still wrong. My bad.) My rondels, they're supposed to have 150 HP each, right? That's the HP of an Average-quality weapon.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your Acrobatics is not fixed, dude. You have one rank in Acrobatics, so your Acrobatics bonus is 1. Not -1. Not -2. That's a penalty. You have a bonus. Yes, your weapon's max HP is 150, but you dealt damage with them, so you subtract the damage you dealt with each weapon from that weapon's HP. That helmet also doesn't have 10/10 HP. It has 4/10.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, no, I was right the first time with -1. I'd normally get -1 for Acrobatics I but I get -2 from weight effects. Fixed helmet and rondel.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, you don't count the weight penalties from your inventory against the Acrobatics bonus. The sheet automatically deducts encumbrance from your movement speed if it's relevant. It's just the bonus.

Also, you did not fix your rondels. Your first one should have taken 4 damage from the hit, and the other one should have taken 1 damage. You can deduct only 2 XP since you fixed the helmet, though.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 06:40:49 am by Squeegy »
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is everything good now?

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks that way. Just deduct that 2 XP and you're set. Keep it up to date as you go and you won't have to worry about going back and fixing things. It's like cleaning your room.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Drive is murder on my computer for some reason (it always slows everything to a crawl and it crashed me out of Firefox again this morning) and I just don't want to deal with having to close all my other programs and make sure everything is saved before using it. You should drop me from this Squeegy. I can keep playing until you get a replacement but, unless I can fix this issue by then, I'm just not going to be able to play this anymore.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, I think I fixed my sheet.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drive is murder on my computer for some reason (it always slows everything to a crawl and it crashed me out of Firefox again this morning) and I just don't want to deal with having to close all my other programs and make sure everything is saved before using it. You should drop me from this Squeegy. I can keep playing until you get a replacement but, unless I can fix this issue by then, I'm just not going to be able to play this anymore.
Well, since you opened your sheet up for anyone to edit, I've just been keeping yours up to date. That's why I exempted you from the check. Are you sure you want to drop? I think you should try opening it in Chrome or something before giving up on the game.

Ok, I think I fixed my sheet.
Yep, all good.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 02:32:08 pm by Squeegy »
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

Well, since you opened your sheet up for anyone to edit, I've just been keeping yours up to date. That's why I exempted you from the check. Are you sure you want to drop? I think you should try opening it in Chrome or something before giving up on the game.
Ehhhh I don't like Chrome but I guess I can try..

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ehhhh I don't like Chrome but I guess I can try..
Me neither, but I keep it around for things I can't do in Firefox, like Netflix (because of my privacy settings).
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

* GUNINANRUNIN re-reads.

Oh you've been keeping mine up to date for me. Thanks! Yeah Chrome still doesn't change anything for me. I can still view it on my phone but it borks if I try to edit, so as long as I don't need to do that I can work with it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

I'm thinking of dropping I'm just not having much fun with this.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, we'll find a replacement for you if you don't want to play anymore.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30