Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30

Author Topic: [RPG] ⚔Dueling Blades⚔ - Competitive Dungeon Crawling [OOC] (Waitlist)  (Read 39189 times)

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile

It is possible to do that, yes, there's no rule preventing you from entering a square you previously entered in the same movement action, but you couldn't perform an action inbetween, so it would be ultimately pointless (except for triggering anything that would be triggered by your movement, like a trap or a counter-attack).
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Blerp. I finally updated the page for Helena.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, you still haven't updated your XP. You're never gonna get any levels like that.
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Bah. There we go. Seems some things refused to save on me.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep, much better.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I'm dual-wielding pistols, does that mean I can target two people at once?

EDIT: The way it is now, it takes just as long to reload a pistol as it does to simply drop/sheathe a pistol and pull out another one.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 01:56:34 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If I'm dual-wielding pistols, does that mean I can target two people at once?

EDIT: The way it is now, it takes just as long to reload a pistol as it does to simply drop/sheathe a pistol and pull out another one.

EDIT2: Maybe making the firing of firearms and crossbows a free action at the start of a round?

• Yes.
  • Yes, but buying another pistol is prohibitively expensive, and they are heavy. If you wanted to carry multiple pistols, this is not unrealistic and I think would have been common among people who carried early pistols. But you will end up reloading just the one anyway when you run out. In fact, this is encouraged by the rules, because Quick Draw allows you to fire a new pistol every round at an earlier point than Swift Reload allows you to reload and fire in the same turn.
  • No.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I actually edited that last bit out 10 seconds before you posted your post. :P
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Too late. The stain of your suggestion is marked indelibly on the thread. No one will be able to forget.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tell me if I'm mistaken but with Quick Draw, wouldn't it take the same amount of time to put away two rifles and pull out another two as doing the same for pistols? If so, then maybe I should play as Mami instead of Edward.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 03:04:00 am by Andres »

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think you would ever be dual-wielding rifles, unless you really wanted that range. But yes.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This somehow seems even less realistic than flails being able to disarm people.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

I mean, you can disarm people with anything...

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not in the current rules. Currently, you need to be unarmed or have a disarming weapon.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30