Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 74

Author Topic: Choose-Your-Own-Mafias - Day 13: Unlucky For Some - SCUM B TEAM WIN  (Read 107661 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Choose-Your-Own-Mafias - Day One - Pixie Peril!
« Reply #270 on: February 24, 2015, 03:33:28 pm »

Here is my readlist:

Scummiest
TheDarkStar: As I've said in more detail earlier, his first and so far only benefit to the town was attacking me for an illegitimate reason. It seemed that he was just trying to look like he was doing something. In other words, active lurking.

Hector13: A bit iffy on you, you said your layout to everybody as if to encourage them to attack you. So I'm thinking you are lying and are trying to catch everybody in a self-protect trap. For all I know, you may have been the one deathsword tried to kill, but that is a bit of a stretch.

Shakerag: I recognized the sarcasm, but I still feel that sarcasm is inherently anti-town since it isn't benefiting anyone.

Peradon: Haven't seen anything blatantly scummy out of you, but I would like to know where your "gut feeling" is coming from. Last time I played a game and someone had a "gut feeling" they were godfather.

Varee: I can see why you want to go no-lynch, but that doesn't explain your complete lack of
scumhunting.

Tiruin/Persus13: not enough information.

Deus Asmoth: You haven't posted much, but from those posts, you seem interested in finding scum.

4maskwolf: best scumhunting I've seen in this game so far.
Towniest
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 24, 2015, 03:36:17 pm »

Why would revealing a flaw that's encouraging me to rescind my vote on someone encouraging people to attack me? I would've thought it was exactly the opposite, in fact.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 24, 2015, 03:38:20 pm »

Whoever gave you the flaw now knows your mask, and you just said that you have no protection whatsoever. Could be encouraging someone to attack you.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 24, 2015, 03:40:50 pm »

You did leave for several pages. And I'm not too suspicous, its just you havent really said much, and left right when we were getting out of RQS.

I also forgot to put Shakerag in there. He's just above Hector. Basically due to his general attitude and sarcasm.

PPE: I'll make another post addressing your question Origami...
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 24, 2015, 03:43:52 pm »

I didn't say I had no protection because I made no mention of any of my other powers/autos/flaws.

Any encouragement to attack me would be at my own risk, assuming somebody wanted to do that. I only see that happening if the person was scum.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 24, 2015, 03:45:54 pm »

Oh, I just confused you with deathswords reveal. You still let whoever attacked you know which mask you are. You are moved right below Shakerag on my list.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 24, 2015, 03:47:43 pm »

Mainly its the way you were attacking the dark star. It felt like OMGUS a little bit, then that bit about TDS asking questions in order to see how to look like town doesnt fit at all. He's played several mafia games(I'm pretty sure he has at least), so he wouldnt need to ask how to play as town. I'm pretty sure those were just RQS. You base your vote on him on that, so it seems a little forced.

Thats basically it, actually. For some reason I expected that to be a really long post....

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 24, 2015, 03:49:50 pm »

The last game I played with him, a vengefull mafia game, he didn't do so well as the scum. He may just be trying to fit in more now.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 24, 2015, 03:58:00 pm »

Origami, I don't understand your logic. Why would is it scummy to reveal my mask colour to someone who attacked me?

Also, Peradon, I voted for TDS (or rather, kept my vote on them) because he was attacking Origami, and then the post in which he unvoted, FoS'd and then re-voted Origami, which... I can't get my head round the logic in doing that.

I don't understand the OMGUS part, seeing as he never actually voted for me... and my vote was on TDS since the start of the game.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 24, 2015, 04:00:16 pm »

I was talking to Origami.... I should have bolded that, sorry.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 24, 2015, 04:01:37 pm »

Oookay. That makes sense now. Never mind :))

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 24, 2015, 04:07:33 pm »

origamiscienceguy: Any particular reason you left flabort off of your reads list?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 24, 2015, 04:11:41 pm »

The only reason is that I missed him. I always miss someone. Here is the list again:
Scummiest
TheDarkStar: As I've said in more detail earlier, his first and so far only benefit to the town was attacking me for an illegitimate reason. It seemed that he was just trying to look like he was doing something. In other words, active lurking.

Shakerag: I recognized the sarcasm, but I still feel that sarcasm is inherently anti-town since it isn't benefiting anyone.

Hector13: A bit iffy on you, you said your layout to everybody as if to encourage them to attack you. So I'm thinking you are lying and are trying to catch everybody in a self-protect trap. For all I know, you may have been the one deathsword tried to kill, but that is a bit of a stretch.

Peradon: Haven't seen anything blatantly scummy out of you, but I would like to know where your "gut feeling" is coming from. Last time I played a game and someone had a "gut feeling" they were godfather.

Varee: I can see why you want to go no-lynch, but that doesn't explain your complete lack of
scumhunting.

Tiruin/Persus13: not enough information.

Deus Asmoth/flabort: You haven't posted much, but from those posts, you seem interested in finding scum.

4maskwolf: best scumhunting I've seen in this game so far.
Towniest
[/quote]

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 24, 2015, 04:14:03 pm »

WTF apparently the forum ate this post that I tried to make earlier...

Reads List:
Deathsword: Guaranteed town, due to death.
Peradon: Still getting a bad vibe from him, particularly his attacks on Shakerag for sarcasm.  Mild-moderate scum.
Shakerag: Is still being Shakerag.  Null.
Varee: Seems... incredibly focused on getting that no-lynch.  My theory is that he is a third-party doctor who is trying to acheive his wincon, particularly due to his assumptions about the number of teams (he assumed there was only one team and then when NQT confirmed that there was a third-party he asked if the presence of a third-party meant there was only one scumteam, which seems, to me, to indicate that he is a third-party who made that assumption or a member of the scumteam playing incredibly poorly, and I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt re: stupidity).  Third-party read.
origamiscienceguy: Comes up with a lot of theories about deaths, but not to the point I find it suspicious.  Neutral Read.
flabort: Still nothing ringing any alarm bells.  Mild town read.
hector13: Nothing has wrung any alarm bells here since the beginning, mild town read.
Tiruin: Hasn't said anything to sway me either way.  Neutral read.
TheDarkStar: Strong scum read, for the reasons I've explained.
Deus Asmoth: Don't have hugely much to go on, neutral read.
Persus13: Null read.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 24, 2015, 05:21:06 pm »

Just wanted to say that you missed persus13. Not that he has done much to get a read on.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 74