Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Solitude [Suggestion Game]  (Read 7732 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Solitude [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2015, 05:26:25 pm »

Trace the call
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2015, 01:52:53 am »

You don't quite know what to make of that... "Hello Kitty, my boss is sick?" That makes you chuckle a little. Probably not, but you don't know what else to make of that garbled noise. Maybe if you could find where that call came from. But alas, these cheap beige phones: no caller ID.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2015, 08:38:06 am »

Go back to bed
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2015, 04:40:09 pm »

Well, you don't know what to make of it. You hang up the phone and head out the door, taking the elevator back to the ground. Time to just head back to the dorm, you guess. You could check about the class when you get there, but honestly you just feel more like taking a nap to make up for missed sleep last night. You'd be very late, anyhow. The man from the blood donor booth still hasn't returned, it seems, as you leave the building and head for the main campus path. Odd. The path seems empty, too, even as you walk through the Engineering college. It must be after 8:00 AM by now, yet there's still not a person to be seen. You cross the bridge again, following the curve of the main path just a bit further. As you reach the edge of the dorms, you still see no one about, though that's not too surprising. Whoever isn't at class or out for some other reason is probably still indoors.

Finally, you reach your building. It is 8:19 AM.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2015, 04:41:41 pm »

Well, go inside and turn the TV on or something.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2015, 11:19:55 pm »

You swipe your keycard in the lock and go inside, heading for the common room. You'd like to sit down and watch TV for a bit, maybe, but the pile of blankets is still on the other couch, so it might be rude to turn on the TV. On the other hand, it's past 8 AM and whoever's there should probably be up anyway. On the other other hand, again, it would be rude, and if it is your roommate, he's probably hung over (as per Francis' text) and could really use some quiet...

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2015, 11:23:52 pm »

steal all the blankets in the dorm that you can find and place them over the pile of blankets. Then, turn the heat on as high as it goes.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2015, 03:18:03 am »

Hmm. Well, the doors are usually unlocked in your suite, but only when people are around. They're shut right now (as a quick check confirms). After all, everyone would be at their morning classes right now. But you suppose you could go dump your own blankets on him, since that's a room you can get into. Wait... aw, damnit. As you look at your doorway (which you also seem to have left ajar as you were rushing to class), you see you've left the light on as well.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2015, 03:20:50 am »

Walk into the room and flick the light off.
thincake

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2015, 02:53:03 pm »

(It's the weekend before the dead week, so I have time to update my games! Any more suggestions before the next update?)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2015, 03:04:45 pm »

Check in the room. I'm sure we didnt leave it open.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2015, 11:55:43 pm »

You go into your room to turn off the light, but then a thought occurs: did you leave the door open this morning? You honestly can't remember. You were in a hurry after all, and knowing your roommate was around, you might have felt safe doing so. Plus, only you and your roommate (and the RA) would have the card to open the door right? On the other hand, suppose the door hadn't closed all the way and someone just let themselves in? Well, better leave the light on while you have a look. Since it's morning, the light isn't too necessary to see, but better to be sure, right?

Hmm. Well, you don't quite remember where everything was when you left, to be honest. Being in such a hurry. As far as you can tell, nothing looks really out of place. The valuables (computer, textbooks, clock, cords) all seem to still be there. As is the bedding on your bunk, if you still feel like dumping that on the couch.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2015, 07:32:53 pm »

Dump it all on the couch. And start the fire in the fireplace.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2015, 10:04:26 pm »

You scoop up your blankets and carry them out to the couch, dumping them on top of those of your roommate. You imagine what it would be like if the dorm had a fireplace for a moment, before realizing that would probably be expensive and some kind of insurance risk. As you go to turn up the thermostat, you notice something in the blankets: a pillow poking out. Plopping the additional blankets down as you did seems to have pushed the others back, and you can see a pillow poking out, but no sign of your roommate underneath.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2015, 10:42:15 pm »

Do a running leap into the pile you have created.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8