Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: PeasantHood(6/6)  (Read 6910 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
PeasantHood(6/6)
« on: February 17, 2015, 10:40:42 am »

PEASANTHOOD

You are an Ordinary Peasant living in an Ordinary Hamlet in an Ordinary Lifestyle. Ordinarily. However, You're quite Miffed about this because no Adventurers heed your problems, The Local Ruler could care less whether you starve to death as long as he gets his Taxes and Most Monsters find you delicious, Unfortunately. You've decided that you'd do a Far Better Job doing these things yourself, Now, Who are you?
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This game is Heavily inspired by HarryBaldman's Epic Forum Game in the Link Below.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=118106.msg6041346#msg6041346

This game is also Heavily inspired by this game that I'm currently Running.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=147162.msg5920005#msg5920005

I figure that this should be a welcome change of Pace from simply Magicking everything to Death or Enslavement, Don't Worry, I'll continue Updating my threads as often as usual.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK, Character Sheets below. Combat will be running off of my Trusty 1d6 dice.

Spoiler: Class (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Well, Get to Posting.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 05:13:28 pm by LuckyKobold »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: PeasantHood(0/6)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 10:52:10 am »

Name: Nigel
Archetype: Drunk
Biography: Nigel was once a farmer, but developed a taste for the ale. Soon he sold everything – wheat, field, house, clothes, and eventually his mother-in-law – and spent it all on ale. Now he lives a day to day subsistence kind of life, wandering from one side of the village high street to the other, looking for pennies. He rarely finds enough, so has also started a career as a prize fighter, regularly fighting bouts with the other village drunk, sponsored and bet on by the rich sober villagers. He has never been happier.

Urist Arrhenius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 11:00:01 am »

Name: George
Archetype: Farmer
Biography: George has always been a good farmer. He has paid his liege in kind, giving a portion of his crop and livestock. But a few bad years of crops and aggressive wildlife devouring his livestock has led George to seek a change of pace.
We're all just Simple Folk trying to get by.

You can also watch me learn to draw.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 11:13:27 am »

Name: Wendy
Archetype: Town Militiaman
Biography: Wendy was always ready to defend her town from any threat, but was always told to wait on the adventures to save the day first. After the Giant Rat Outbreak of 72, she decided she was tired of waiting on Adventures that never seem to show up and decided to finally use her skills with a spear to defend her town.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:25:26 am by Ama »

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 11:14:17 am »

Name: Miranda
Archetype: Drunk
Biography: The daughter of two poor farmers, was tough on Miranda. When her parents died, she turned to the streets, selling out her body for money. Eventually, she became one of the regular patrons of the bar, and is just as rowdy as everyone else.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
  • I only accept the finest cans
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 11:17:37 am »

Name:Jack
Archetype:Woodsman
Biography:A slightly insane woodsman with a love of cutting stuff. Used to be a cherry farmer but cut down all his trees and he got hired by a woodcutting company for his efficiency. Not much else to know.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 12:31:19 pm by LORD GOAT THE 120524TH »
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 12:17:14 pm »

Name: David Ranack
Archetype: Woodsman
Biography: David was a woodsman, chopping wood 6 days a week, every week, and selling the wood the seventh day. He is unmaried, and thus has no attachments. He knows his way about the local forest, and often see's monsters, who either leave him alone or end up dead.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 12:54:51 pm »

Name: Micky Didder
Class: Farmer
Background: He is a farmer, his father was a farmer, his fathers father was a farmer, his fathers fathers father was a farmer, his fathers fathers fathers father was a farmer and his fathers fathers fathers fathers fathers father was a knight. Michy still has his fathers fathers fathers fathers fathers special knightly pitchfork (he is pretty sure one of his ancestors lied).
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 01:53:37 pm by Generally me »

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 12:56:12 pm »

((It says only 6 people.))
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2015, 01:38:45 pm »

((I thought there would be a waitlist like in life after death specially since in "life after death" most people died within the first 5 turns. If there isn't a waitlist then just ignore mine))
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 01:40:29 pm by Generally me »

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 01:42:50 pm »

((Oh yeah. I don't actually know if there is a waitlist and I just forgot they actually existed. Would be a bit sad if there is no waitlist because that character looks cool. ))

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 03:16:25 pm »

Stick me on the wait list please.

Name: Smith
Archetype: Farmer
Biography: Most would describe him as still a lad even though he had come of age more then a year ago. His father, Nigel, used to work with Smith on the large farm before he became a drunk and left Smith in indentured servitude. The grueling work and little food compensation had stunted his growth, but built his mind and muscle to the levels needed for the circumstance.

"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 03:24:46 pm »

((I thought there would be a waitlist like in life after death specially since in "life after death" most people died within the first 5 turns. If there isn't a waitlist then just ignore mine))

((There'll be a Waitlist.))

((Oh yeah. I don't actually know if there is a waitlist and I just forgot they actually existed. Would be a bit sad if there is no waitlist because that character looks cool. ))

((Don't worry there'll probably be a Pretty High Death-Rate...))

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 03:27:04 pm »

((

*Spawns*

*Gets struck by lightning*

*Peradon was burnt to dead*
))
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 03:29:12 pm »

You ready to post the start?
I hope the death rate isn't like 1 death per 8 turns or something like that and we'll actually be able to do  cool and good stuff before death.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 03:32:29 pm by LORD GOAT THE 120524TH »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5