Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126805 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive
« Reply #2610 on: April 15, 2015, 05:27:46 pm »

Biraindo was struck by a sudden thought as he entered the class, no one would want to help him out if they still thought he was an insane mood-swinging psychopath. Sighing he ripped out a mostly unused piece of paper from his sketch pad, and quickly wrote out a message.

I'm sorry about yesterday, I was dealing with personal household stuff and I went way out of line, I don't want you to forgive me but please understand that I'm trying to fix these issues in my own time.

He then made three copies leaving one on Virgils' desk, one on Asadas' desk and one on Tohrus' desk.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: With Friends Like These
« Reply #2611 on: April 15, 2015, 06:37:27 pm »

Kiyoshi closes his comic book. He'd been distracted anyway - he felt his eyes pass over the same few panels seven times. Sorry, Samus, but you'll have to wait.

Kiyoshi walks to Karma and nudges him.
"Hey, Karma. Could I talk with you for a second?"
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: With Friends Like These
« Reply #2612 on: April 15, 2015, 06:44:44 pm »

Kiyoshi closes his comic book. He'd been distracted anyway - he felt his eyes pass over the same few panels seven times. Sorry, Samus, but you'll have to wait.

Kiyoshi walks to Karma and nudges him.
"Hey, Karma. Could I talk with you for a second?"

Karma? With a null honorific? My god. He is in love with me too! How did he even know my name? How did he know where I was?
"NO! CAN'T YOU SEE I AM DOING IMPORTANT NOTHING HERE?"
"...I guess so. I needed to talk with you anyway. Did you complete your mission? You will never get the weapon without the undergarments. If so, your next task involves jumping off a bridge. It has to be a really big bridge to compensate if you didn't."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: April 16, 2015, 07:04:35 am »

((Hello. What's happening?))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: April 16, 2015, 03:37:39 pm »

((Hello. What's happening?))

((Everyone is waiting for school to start, which it will in ~30 minutes. Karma is being Karma and following the Plot, now talking plot-relavent plans with Hirosuakusue. Biraindo is apologizing but pretty much ignored. Everyone else is just sitting around, presumably.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: April 16, 2015, 09:53:27 pm »

Branson staggers into the classroom, paying little to no heed of his surroundings before proceeding to anchor his face firmly to his desk.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: April 17, 2015, 02:02:47 am »

Drake walks into the classroom, and sit down at a desk in the corner, reading a book.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: April 17, 2015, 09:05:01 am »

((People were addressing Karma as such the other day! Clued Kiyoshi in very well.
Also I don't use honorifics in IC speech! Like, ever. A habit. :P))

"Uh, yeah. About that. I.. Forgot the address. I wanted to ask you what it was again. And maybe talk about.. other things?"
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: April 17, 2015, 10:16:39 am »

((People were addressing Karma as such the other day! Clued Kiyoshi in very well.
Also I don't use honorifics in IC speech! Like, ever. A habit. :P))

"Uh, yeah. About that. I.. Forgot the address. I wanted to ask you what it was again. And maybe talk about.. other things?"

((I know, Karma/I was just joking to my/Karma's self. If we really meant it, the fact Yoshida talks to us the same way would mean strange things  :P.))

Other things? He really is asking me on a date! I should let him down gently. Or use this to my advantage.

"The address? Oh, you mean to that place where we summon magical digital demons with our pure silver watches? One would think that is hard to forget. Sure, Ill write the address for you. If you lose this, just try letting the internet steal you away again. That seems to have worked last time.

Speaking of you being kidnapped, I have great news! I got us a tour of a Millennium developer's building! You can thank me with cash and women. We will talk to a guy who made one of the boss levels, and we get to see the building. Doesn't that sound fun? We are doing it over the weekend. Two days from now. Wear your Millennium memorabilia and act like you just got over exhaustion."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: April 17, 2015, 01:44:01 pm »

Thirty minutes to school time, lads.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: April 17, 2015, 02:53:21 pm »

"Uh, yeah, of course. Sorry. I.. bumped my head in my sleep last night. I also, coincidentally, cannot remember the name of half of our friends. Mind helping me out?

The dev's building? You're kidding. This is amazing. I'm- I won't forget. Heh.
But- wait, why do I have to act like I've had exhaustion?"
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: April 17, 2015, 03:06:45 pm »

"Uh, yeah, of course. Sorry. I.. bumped my head in my sleep last night. I also, coincidentally, cannot remember the name of half of our friends. Mind helping me out?

The dev's building? You're kidding. This is amazing. I'm- I won't forget. Heh.
But- wait, why do I have to act like I've had exhaustion?"

"You have memory loss just from sleeping? You might want to go to a doctor about that. Anyway, I am not great with names either. But I will help if I can..."

Karma thinks for a moment.

"The girl who always has flowers in her hair is Minikui-tan. The weird guy with green hair is Orokana-me. And the nerdy kid you probably never saw is named Tonma-chan. And...wait, aren't you in our class? Shouldn't you know everyone already? I mean, you are standing here. In our school....

Uh, anyway, back to the building. Don't get too exited, it is just a dev's building. All the higher ones are hiding out. He worked on it, but he isn't like the dark ruler of the whole organization or anything. You have to pretend to have had exhaustion, because I used the fact you where one of the Millennium victims as leverage. And since he is probably a normal person, that means you where the victem of exhaustion. It isn't like I lied."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: April 17, 2015, 09:17:30 pm »

((Nobody seems to post in the OOC thread, so I'm just saying I submitted an application. *goes back to lurking*))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: April 27, 2015, 10:29:26 am »

Ten minutes to the start of class. Whatever needs to be done should be done now.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: April 27, 2015, 10:45:54 am »

"You have memory loss just from sleeping? You might want to go to a doctor about that. Anyway, I am not great with names either. But I will help if I can..."

Karma thinks for a moment.

"The girl who always has flowers in her hair is Minikui-tan. The weird guy with green hair is Orokana-me. And the nerdy kid you probably never saw is named Tonma-chan. And...wait, aren't you in our class? Shouldn't you know everyone already? I mean, you are standing here. In our school....

Uh, anyway, back to the building. Don't get too exited, it is just a dev's building. All the higher ones are hiding out. He worked on it, but he isn't like the dark ruler of the whole organization or anything. You have to pretend to have had exhaustion, because I used the fact you where one of the Millennium victims as leverage. And since he is probably a normal person, that means you where the victem of exhaustion. It isn't like I lied."

"Well, actually, I hit my head while sleeping. And somehow only forgot our friend's names. Weird, right? Thanks, by the way.

...Well. It's still pretty awesome. A-and useful, for information. And stuff. Maybe I should just stay up all night beforehand... to really get into my part."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 202