Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126684 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive
« Reply #2535 on: April 09, 2015, 04:53:34 pm »

"I must say, Karma, You've sunken rather low to be throwing eggs from this particular bush. There are far better spots to do this in. That tree over the sidewalk, the stone bench over there, or even that trash can next to the cross walk." Nadeko puts her foot against Karma's back and pushes, "But I think eggs are a little over board for a prank. You could actually end up hurting a person and you could end up a delinquent."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: April 09, 2015, 05:09:13 pm »

Karma pulls out his pranking gear as he is pushed forward, putting them above his head as he does his best to avoid having them break on him, trying to avoid falling. He manages to keep his balance for the most part, lowering the eggs again before turning around to reply.

"You say as you kick me...Worst comes to worst I just change my name and go to a new school again. Eggs are a classic! Pranksters have been using them since ancient times. If it is a sin to be one with my heritage, then I am a sinner! I was trying to keep things simple. The bench doesn't have enough cover for an ambush, the trash can smells funny, and the tree is too hard to escape from if something goes wrong. What are you even doing here so early? If you are stalking me, you should know I ain't interested in the crazies. Well, not your type of crazy that is."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: April 09, 2015, 05:17:42 pm »

Nadeko scoffs, "Don't flatter yourself. I'm not interested in your type either. What I was getting at is, this place you are right now is completely exposed in the rear. If I was able to sneak up behind you, then this prank is already lost. So who's your target this time? The teacher? Kyousuke? Virgil, perhaps? It doesn't really matter, your cover was already blown thanks to that group of girls looking at you like your a crazy perv. I'm heading to class. Next time pick a more secluded place for your public pleasuring." Nadeko walks away nonchalantly.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 05:19:19 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: April 09, 2015, 05:21:16 pm »

Biraindo found himself face down on his work table, his design session had gone longer than he had expected. Sighing he stood up straightened out his clothes and after thinking about it for a second he left his bat on the floor where he had dropped it.
Soon he was running towards the school with a breakfast bar in his mouth and his first design document carefully folded up in his bag.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: April 09, 2015, 05:23:31 pm »

Karma looks down at the eggs in his arms. Then looks up an Nadeko walking away. Then back down at the eggs.

My prank is blown, is it? I don't think so.

It just found a new target.

Karma quickly takes one of the eggs from the container and puts it in his right hand. He then chucks it an Nadeko, preparing another one as it lands.

"Next time you want to join my public pleasuring, wear something cuter!" Karma then does the anime-eye-pull thing with the new egg still in his hand.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: April 09, 2015, 05:27:57 pm »

((Oh my god this is the perfect setup. We need a major luck roll. I need elf to roll Luck to see if Biraindo ends up egged instead of nadeko. :D))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: April 09, 2015, 05:30:23 pm »

[....1.]
Somehow, through a quirk of fate....

....the wind blows the egg back into Karma's face, splattering the yolk all over his features.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: April 09, 2015, 05:31:25 pm »

((... I guess we could say that this was all a bad case of... Karma :P I'm sorry I'll leave now....))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: April 09, 2015, 05:37:34 pm »

Biraindo was very confused as he arrived at the school, finding a retreating Nadeko and an egg covered Karma though he would probably never be sure if these events were related. Instead he began walking towards Karma trying to hold in the many different kinds of laughs that came to him.
"Hey Karma, you didn't tell me you were a masochist."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: April 09, 2015, 05:42:32 pm »

Drake walks into school, a bunch of books in his hands and a heavy bag.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: April 09, 2015, 06:03:27 pm »

((Oh my god this is the perfect setup. We need a major luck roll. I need elf to roll Luck to see if Biraindo ends up egged instead of nadeko. :D))

((....We should have rolled for Nadeko  :'())

Karma continues making the taunt for several seconds as the egg comes back into his face, completely confused.

....All my masterful pranks, how do they keep failing? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! Is the universe somehow conspiring against me? Was I cursed by a jealous witch? Is Aniki trying to drive me to new heights of prankdome?

Finally, he wipes the egg off his face using his hand then wipes his hands on the bush. He puts the other egg back.

Biraindo was very confused as he arrived at the school, finding a retreating Nadeko and an egg covered Karma though he would probably never be sure if these events were related. Instead he began walking towards Karma trying to hold in the many different kinds of laughs that came to him.
"Hey Karma, you didn't tell me you were a masochist."

"You know very well I am into anything with a name. And a bunch of things without one."

Karma hides the eggs back in his jacket, where they belong, returning his strange smelling hands back to his pockets.

"Why is everyone coming so early lately? You know you don't have to show up until the bell rings."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: April 09, 2015, 06:04:39 pm »

((Nadeko rolled a 2.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: April 09, 2015, 06:22:01 pm »

"Wait what time is it? I woke up like five minutes ago thought I was late."
Seriously was he going to make a habit of showing up early? That's two days in a row.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: April 09, 2015, 06:42:05 pm »

"Wait what time is it? I woke up like five minutes ago thought I was late."
Seriously was he going to make a habit of showing up early? That's two days in a row.

"...Don't you own a phone that you could check? It isn't like I know off the top of my head. Now I need to rethink my plan. A new ambush. One where the wind is on my side!"

Karma looks around for any signs Kyosuke might be approaching.

Should I use this guy to help? Nah. Keeping it simply, remember?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: April 09, 2015, 06:42:52 pm »

No sign of Kyousuke just yet.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 202