Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126560 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: With Friends Like These
« Reply #2415 on: March 31, 2015, 12:46:48 pm »

Virgil raises an eyebrow at the contacts before turning to Tohru. Hurricane starts licking Tohru's hand.
"Nah, just need a little help, I can't be around all the time and I can barely afford to feed myself and pay rent as it is."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: March 31, 2015, 12:57:44 pm »

"You're forced to clean the school toilets a lot right?"

"I used to be. They stopped giving me that punishment a long time ago. I think they figured out I was using my free access to the bathrooms at night for pranks, perverted things, and perverted pranks. Why? Do you want me to teach you how to rig the urinals to overflow? Or do you need help drilling a hole into the girl's room?"
"Wouldn't the hole you made still be there? Also isn't it more your style to go inside the walls themselves?"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: March 31, 2015, 01:03:19 pm »

"You're forced to clean the school toilets a lot right?"

"I used to be. They stopped giving me that punishment a long time ago. I think they figured out I was using my free access to the bathrooms at night for pranks, perverted things, and perverted pranks. Why? Do you want me to teach you how to rig the urinals to overflow? Or do you need help drilling a hole into the girl's room?"
"Wouldn't the hole you made still be there? Also isn't it more your style to go inside the walls themselves?"

"They plaster over them. And of course it is. Which is why I don't do it. The trick to not getting caught is to borrow someone else's style! Anyway, why do you ask? Did you track down my phone number just to ask about bathrooms?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: March 31, 2015, 01:19:53 pm »

"Well that and the bikini thing, oh and just in case you wanted to know, because I'm going to guess you weren't worried, but I'm not expelled, can you do me a favour and stop me from threatening people with bats?"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: March 31, 2015, 01:28:20 pm »

"Well that and the bikini thing, oh and just in case you wanted to know, because I'm going to guess you weren't worried, but I'm not expelled, can you do me a favour and stop me from threatening people with bats?"

"Not expelled? Then my note worked! This is proof of the class president's love for me. There is no other possibility. Anyway, your on your own with the bat thing. Not like I can stop you. Next time, just do it more stealthily. Name your bat something cool, then you can threaten people all you want! 'Eh, drop the kid, or you will have to have a meeting with my good friend Lui.' or 'Put em' down or Ill report this incident to 'The Principle''. See? sounds cool and you don't get in trouble!"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: March 31, 2015, 01:39:05 pm »

As soon as she saw the contents of the package, Nana's eyes nearly bugged out of her head.
"...wow."
Now knowing exactly how valuable the package was, she set out again to find Drake-- he would probably want this.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: March 31, 2015, 01:49:49 pm »

As soon as she saw the contents of the package, Nana's eyes nearly bugged out of her head.
"...wow."
Now knowing exactly how valuable the package was, she set out again to find Drake-- he would probably want this.

(....You are pretty impressed by 83$ and a free lunch  :P)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: March 31, 2015, 01:51:14 pm »

((That assumes the Yen is still weaker than the dollar in DA FUTCHER.

Also, that's a free load of coupons to EVERYTHING. Lunch, dinner, cinema, anywhere. :P))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: March 31, 2015, 01:53:09 pm »

(Yen to dollar graph  :P. 83$ and some coupons still isn't something to get too exited over :P.)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: March 31, 2015, 01:54:03 pm »

"That is simultaneously the best and worst idea I've ever heard... Hey are you not going into the spooky demon dimension anymore? Cause you sounded pretty angry."

So how are you today?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: March 31, 2015, 01:58:41 pm »

(Yen to dollar graph  :P. 83$ and some coupons still isn't something to get too exited over :P.)
((I invoke GM fiat. Also, this is a world where demon things kidnap people and kill them, reality is irrelevant. :P))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: March 31, 2015, 02:08:43 pm »

"That is simultaneously the best and worst idea I've ever heard... Hey are you not going into the spooky demon dimension anymore? Cause you sounded pretty angry."

"We will see how things play out....Do you trust them?"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: March 31, 2015, 02:25:46 pm »

"Does it matter? We're like the good cops in he corrupted precinct, we can't abandon the city, but we can't stop the real danger... If it exists, this is still speculation. No matter what though we have to remember that real people that aren't involved are in danger, and we might be the only one's in the position to help them."
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: March 31, 2015, 02:38:21 pm »

"Does it matter? We're like the good cops in he corrupted precinct, we can't abandon the city, but we can't stop the real danger... If it exists, this is still speculation. No matter what though we have to remember that real people that aren't involved are in danger, and we might be the only one's in the position to help them."

"If we are good cops listening to the exact orders of the corrupt precinct, aren't we also corrupted? At the very least we would be accomplices. If you can't trust someone, you can't be their subordinate. I know you have a strong sense of justice, but don't let them use that to trick you into doing anything they ask.

And, like I was trying to say before when things ended up happening, there are others. Loads of them, apparently. At least one that seems to have formed a year ago, and dissolved an unknown time ago. Just one class above us...There are probably more below us too. So don't worry about it like that. There are other people who will take this sketchy job if we don't. "

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: March 31, 2015, 02:51:17 pm »

(("tickets to just about every nice establishment in Neo Kyoto"))
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 202