Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126529 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: With Friends Like These
« Reply #2385 on: March 30, 2015, 11:28:28 am »

Tohru frowns.
"Asada-san, Virgil-san, we aren't here to argue....so, Virgil-san, what did you call us here?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: March 30, 2015, 11:35:01 am »

Virgil frowns and turns around.
"Well it's very hurt full."
Asada blinks. ...Oh, I thought we were doing the witty banter thing... I-I 'm sorry. she actually looks it for once.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: March 30, 2015, 11:56:53 am »

Virgil sighs.
"It's fine. Anyways, they're in my bedroom up ahead. Also watch out for hurricane."
Virgil continues down the way to a room made out of artificial walls.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: March 30, 2015, 12:47:27 pm »

Virgil sighs.
"It's fine. Anyways, they're in my bedroom up ahead. Also watch out for hurricane."

(As to a room made of natural walls  :P?)

((@kj, what about Virgil meeting Tohru and Asada at the docks?))

The person doesn't respond. Perhaps you should check back in the morning.

Of course not. I mean, it was an E-mail. Its not like I expected him to instantly reply. If anything, that would make me more paranoid then I already am.

Karma leans back in his chair further, stretching out.

Lets see, what else could I infer? We have to shadowy organizations in town, if not one. It isn't likely the Millennium staff is hiding for mundane reasons, given what we know of the game. Newspapers don't measure up to shadow demons on any fear scale. Both organizations seem to have a good deal of pull around here, with what happened with our school and the investigations. This probably means they either have a lot of far-reaching power, or they have been here a lot longer then we think. It is possible that multiple powerful, local groups cropped up at the same time, too. We know that our club has been here for at least a year. Did it crop up after the Millennium incidents? At the same time? Or has it been here long before?

...Despite what Maria said, the organizations are really similar, at least from what I can tell. At the very least, they are connected somehow, even if just as enemies. If we really aren't under their employ, I wouldn't be surprised if they had a group of Persona users of their own. We don't seem to be all that rare, and the club's predictions about us where spot on. If I could get into contact with someone who knows something real, I could get a lot of information our organization is holding back from us...

Fortunately, at least, both secret organizations happen to have a logo. They probably have the ability to scrub whatever they want from the internet....but it might give me some clues if I can find anything. Even just the logo in the background of a photo, if I can find a trace of their existence outside of this town or farther then a few years ago it could end up being a big hint. I don't expect to find anything, of course...

But first, I need INSPIRATION~! I mean, uhh, there is still the issue of last year's "dropouts". Possibly including the class president, among other unknowns. I know they are connected to Maria, somehow. The teacher also hinted that one of the girls died. I can't access private records, but finding out a students death shouldn't be too hard. Even if they covered it up as moving or something, even a yearbook would probably show that. Ill find that girl's name, and see if that helps connect the dots.

Plus, I will have to look up pictures of the class president for INSPIRATION! I mean, to see if I can get a group shot of her friends. The Teacher liked taking pictures, as I can tell from all the prank photos. If she didn't dump the habit for the last group, there are probably plenty of pictures of them together. Maybe at the beach or hot springs~! Plus I kind of want to know what the class president looks like~. I could try for Maria or Kyosuke, but judging by Maria's response earlier, they where not full members of the group. Besides, Kyosuke isn't cute and Maria would appear behind me the second I looked for a picture of her.

Karma quickly returns to his keyboard, searching pictures of the class president with a hopeful look on his face~!

(Sorry for writing so much, its been a long day so I end up getting a lot of distractions done  :-\)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: March 30, 2015, 08:03:02 pm »

Virgil sighs.
"Hurricane?" Asada asks distractedly as she proceeds in.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: March 30, 2015, 08:20:14 pm »

Kyle is knocked over by a black furry shape. This shape is followed by two others bolting over and licking him with their apparent leader. Tohru and Asada would note that the three large dogs seem to be two lab mixes and a really furry chubby one. Kyle is currently laughing and yelling at the dog who pounced him.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: March 30, 2015, 08:49:18 pm »

"Ah, now I understand, Virgil." she lightly pats one of the dogs as she walks by.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: March 30, 2015, 08:52:08 pm »

Kyle is stuck under the dog as the sole white dog waddle along behind Asada. When Asada enter the room she would note it's a normal bedroom if it weren't for the little girl peeking from under the covers.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: March 30, 2015, 08:59:15 pm »

Kyle is stuck under the dog as the sole white dog waddle along behind Asada. When Asada enter the room she would note it's a normal bedroom if it weren't for the little girl peeking from under the covers.

(....Karma should have came just to make an inappropriate joke about that...)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: March 30, 2015, 09:01:06 pm »

"Virgil there is a small child in your room."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: March 30, 2015, 09:07:13 pm »

Virgil holds the large dog, Hurricane if anyone were to guess, up so he can speak.
"That's the problem. I need help taking care of the kid until I can find them a home."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: March 30, 2015, 09:10:43 pm »

Not having been able to find Drake, Nana had carefully ignored all of the various arguing and shouting that had been going on, instead having simply gone home to open up the package she had been given as a reward for her good work.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: March 30, 2015, 09:28:20 pm »

"And so you decided that Tohru and myself would be the best choice instead of say... an orphanage."  Asada ponders for a moment, "Do you have a reason?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: March 30, 2015, 09:31:54 pm »

"They wouldn't take her. No idea why."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: March 30, 2015, 09:34:07 pm »

"...They wouldn't... what?" she looks at the girl, and then back at Virgil, "I don't want to be talking around her.  Does she have a name?" she whispers.
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 202