Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126495 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: With Friends Like These
« Reply #2370 on: March 29, 2015, 10:19:34 am »

Karma lies down on his bed, using his hands as a pillow once again.

I learned nothing about that place today, did I? And while I may at least learn something about the group from the Prez, she might know even less about that place then Maria does. If that teacher knows anything, she isn't sharing. Anyone higher up then her probably has their lips sealed with concrete.

So "my" side is out. I guess the only place I could learn anything is from the "enemy" side. I might be able to use that kid I saved as an "in", I doubt he knows anything himself. Maybe I could at least get a tour of a building they own? "Hey, my friend is a big fan of your game! Unfortunately, he is such a big fan he collapsed while playing it. Not that I am blaming you! I just thought he might feel better if I could give him a tour of where the game is made while he is recovering" or something. Could work. They are an internet company, so they shouldn't be too hard to contact...What is the worse that could happen?

Karma stands up, getting off the old mattress lying on the floor. He then stretches in an exaggerate way before putting on his jacket and heading off to the Library. Once there, he gets on one of the public computers if at all possible and begins to look up contact information for any Millennium employee he can find.
Not many, it seems, are contactable; most likely, trying to avoid questioning due to all of the deaths going on due to the game. The rest are just sponsors, closed beta testers and staff at the building, but not the company- not people who would be able to tell much behind the game's structure and answer any questions.

There seems to be one person, however. They don't seem to be too important; a developer on one of the boss levels of Millennium. Seeing as the chief devs are gone and most of the other contacts don't seem to be of any use. Perhaps you should contact them.

Tohru huddles her shawl closely around herself and sticks close to Asada as they walk to the docks.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: March 29, 2015, 10:24:39 am »

Biraindo smiled as he walked, his bag of fabric tucked under his arm, he hadn't done this in a while, but he was sure, no he was certain, that he would repay Karma for his failure!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: March 29, 2015, 12:50:32 pm »

Not many, it seems, are contactable; most likely, trying to avoid questioning due to all of the deaths going on due to the game. The rest are just sponsors, closed beta testers and staff at the building, but not the company- not people who would be able to tell much behind the game's structure and answer any questions.

There seems to be one person, however. They don't seem to be too important; a developer on one of the boss levels of Millennium. Seeing as the chief devs are gone and most of the other contacts don't seem to be of any use. Perhaps you should contact them.

Karma leans back in his chair, putting his hands behind his head again.

...I think my curiosity distracted me from just how much hard work I would have to do. Even then I didn't get much, and didn't think I would get anything. I should have gotten Nana or Biraindo to do this for me! It isn't like he has anything better to do now that he is expelled... This place will pay for tricking me into working!

Oh well. At the very least, this guy might no someone who knows something. Ill send him an E-mail and get the new guy or Yoshida to help me out later. Lets do this!

"_________-San

Hello esteemed world crafter! I have a friend who is a big fan of video games, especially the Millennium game you worked on : ). He loved the level you made! He is pretty obsessed with video games. I think he would marry one if he could : p. He is even learning coding, with the intent of becoming a game designer like you when he grows up!

Unfortunately, his obsession with video games can get unhealthy at times. Just recently, he almost became the latest victem of the dreaded exhaustion : (. He didn't die or anything, but he had to spend a few days away from school resting. I couldn't just sit back and watch, so I though of something to help him out! If you could meet with us in person, I am sure it would mean the world to him! I hope it will help cheer him up and get over the exhaustion faster. I also hope you could help him become a little...healthier in his gaming habits. He won't listen if his parents or I tell him anything, but maybe he will listen to you~! Don't tell him I said that : p. If you have any time we could meet you, I am sure he would jump at the chance. You can set the place too, but I really think he would like to see one of the buildings you work in. If you have any concerns or anything like that, you can just reply to this E-mail.

Thanks for reading!
-Karma-kun"

...Good enough. Could use a few more emoticons, but this will have to do for now. This library is pretty crowded, I wonder why nobody is talking to each other?

Biraindo smiled as he walked, his bag of fabric tucked under his arm, he hadn't done this in a while, but he was sure, no he was certain, that he would repay Karma for his failure!

((....That almost sounds like you are referring to Karma's failure  :-\.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: March 29, 2015, 09:30:56 pm »

Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: March 30, 2015, 09:39:38 am »

((@kj, what about Virgil meeting Tohru and Asada at the docks?))

The person doesn't respond. Perhaps you should check back in the morning.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: March 30, 2015, 09:42:26 am »

((Waiting on Void.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: March 30, 2015, 10:01:58 am »

Asada heads to the docks (with Tohru?) to meet with Virgil.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: March 30, 2015, 10:05:07 am »

Virgil is still standing outside a warehouse at the adress. He's in casual clothes for once. He's also got little splatters of blood here and there.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: March 30, 2015, 10:29:56 am »

Virgil is still standing outside a warehouse at the adress. He's in casual clothes for once. He's also got little splatters of blood here and there.

((...I will now think of Virgil as Ladd Russo, because this amuses me. Ill do my part when I have some time, I am pretty busy this morning.)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: March 30, 2015, 11:01:14 am »

Unfazed Asada says, "I can't say that I'm suprised that you spend your free time down here.  What'd you ask us here for?"
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: March 30, 2015, 11:04:00 am »

"Actually I live here. Anyways, I was wondering if you guys could give me some help. You see, I was out pate last night and... uh, It'll be better to show you."
Virgil enters a door behind himself, gesturing for the others to follow.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: March 30, 2015, 11:10:41 am »

Asada follows, "I don't have the sort of connections to make a body dissapear Virgil."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: March 30, 2015, 11:18:38 am »

Virgil sighs and turns to Asada.
"Do people actually believe that I'm a bad guy? I mean, I know I look a little rough but come on! I volunteer at orphanages and soup kitchens, what kind of bad guy does that!?"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: March 30, 2015, 11:24:27 am »

Virgil sighs and turns to Asada.
"Do people actually believe that I'm a bad guy? I mean, I know I look a little rough but come on! I volunteer at orphanages and soup kitchens, what kind of bad guy does that!?"
"That was intended to be a joke, but to answer your question, one attempting to justify that he is a good guy."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: March 30, 2015, 11:27:14 am »

Virgil frowns and turns around.
"Well it's very hurt full."
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 202