Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126498 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: With Friends Like These
« Reply #2355 on: March 26, 2015, 06:57:23 pm »

Kiyoshi nods.
"Thanks. You're really helpful, you know."
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: March 26, 2015, 07:08:22 pm »

((From my experiences, it usually means the girl or guy are waiting for you to make a move. But enough about fighting games!))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: March 26, 2015, 11:40:00 pm »

Drake waits outside his next class, thinking deeply.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: March 27, 2015, 09:21:11 am »

Yoshida glances up from his manga, just to see if anything out of the ordinary is happening. He shrugs, and goes back to reading.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: March 28, 2015, 03:20:15 am »

Kiyoshi nods.
"Thanks. You're really helpful, you know."

Maria gives him a deadpan look.

"Okay." Kyousuke sighs.

Break is now over!

TIME SKIP

It is now the end of the day.

Biraindo's sentence, after much explanation and wrangling? He has to clean the toilets every weekend. Much less than expulsion, but it could've been worse.

Everyone is now free to pursue their respective plot threads while I plan the next major AET outing.[/glow]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: March 28, 2015, 03:36:38 am »

Branson briskly moves to the library and sits back down as sleepily as ever. Producing a pair of earphones, he begins to listen to music as he studies. Of course, such devices do cause hearing loss for some reason that he cared not to read into further, though it mattered little, since such devices have been around for long enough that it, at least seemed to him, that whatever harm they caused was not severe enough for concern. Then again, now with this "AET" business, his life expectancy probably wasn't long enough for him to worry about such matters. Well, not that such an estimate was of much concern either.

Everyone dies.

Everyone is dying. Every second, every instant, everyone dies. Some for good, others live on as fleeting phantasms, illusions in those who inherit their thoughts. After all, everyone is just a collection of matter and- ...well, nowadays information was probably the more scientifically correct term. Anyway, everyone is just a collection of information, a conglomerate that changes. He was simply the sum of his thoughts and with each passing moment, those thoughts change. If the sum dies, then so too does the result.

As the music plays, a haze of sound intruding upon the edges of his consciousness, he begins to resume his studies. The noise providing thankful respite from the inaudible voices resounding in his head.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: March 28, 2015, 03:52:16 am »

Their movie finished, Nadeko parts ways with Kyousuke and starts heading home. If she ended up bumping into someone she knew, oh well.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 04:14:08 am by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: March 28, 2015, 08:45:45 am »

Asada heads to the docks (with Tohru?) to meet with Virgil.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: March 28, 2015, 09:13:24 am »

Biraindo couldn't hide the smile on his face, toilet cleaning was easy compared to explaining that he's thrown his future away in a fit of anger, though he did feel bad that he couldn't help Karma against all of those accusations.

He smiled and took a detour on his way home, taking a routge that went by the fabric shop, he needed to distract himself, and he could help Karma at the same time.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: March 28, 2015, 12:41:20 pm »

Karma lies down on his bed, using his hands as a pillow once again.

I learned nothing about that place today, did I? And while I may at least learn something about the group from the Prez, she might know even less about that place then Maria does. If that teacher knows anything, she isn't sharing. Anyone higher up then her probably has their lips sealed with concrete.

So "my" side is out. I guess the only place I could learn anything is from the "enemy" side. I might be able to use that kid I saved as an "in", I doubt he knows anything himself. Maybe I could at least get a tour of a building they own? "Hey, my friend is a big fan of your game! Unfortunately, he is such a big fan he collapsed while playing it. Not that I am blaming you! I just thought he might feel better if I could give him a tour of where the game is made while he is recovering" or something. Could work. They are an internet company, so they shouldn't be too hard to contact...What is the worse that could happen?

Karma stands up, getting off the old mattress lying on the floor. He then stretches in an exaggerate way before putting on his jacket and heading off to the Library. Once there, he gets on one of the public computers if at all possible and begins to look up contact information for any Millennium employee he can find.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: March 28, 2015, 04:58:10 pm »

Drake also is at the library, albiet on the complete other side in comparison to Branson. He reads at a stone-grey table, sitting on a ditto chair.

What was he in the group? Healer, nothing more. Better not to get too attached to anyone that could die in the next heartbeat. He than reminded himself that it was his job to keep them alive. Ugh.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: March 28, 2015, 06:02:40 pm »

Virgil just kind of... stand outside the address he asked Tohru and Asada to meet him at.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 06:41:54 pm by kj1225 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: March 28, 2015, 06:15:16 pm »

Kyle just kind of... stand outside the address he asked Tohru and Asada to meet him at.

(Don't trust Kyle Tohru! Stranger danger!)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: March 28, 2015, 06:39:34 pm »

Nadeko finally arrives home. She sets her guitar case back in it's spot next to the TV, then heads to her room after dropping the remainder of her stuff in the floor.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 06:45:19 pm by Sanure »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: March 28, 2015, 11:32:16 pm »

Kiyoshi walks home, like Biraindo.

Today was... eventful. I wish I could have gotten more from them about everything, but for now I'm satisfied with what I know. Maybe tomorrow.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 202