Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126551 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: With Friends Like These
« Reply #2265 on: March 21, 2015, 07:59:54 pm »

"If we just kept throwing things at each other because we held grudges and vendettas, then nothing would ever get done and we might as well just tell Aisaka-sensei we're ready to quit.

I'm not asking you to forgive them, nor am I asking anyone to apologise. There's no point in being hateful for things, yes? Hate does nothing but make people hurt others and makes it escalate.

I'm just asking if we can, maybe just....talk. Or at least tolerate each other. No insults, no physical assaults, no murder attempts. You don't have to be friends, but what is done is done. Punishment has been rendered, the moment is passed.

I'm sorry I called you a bully, and I'm sorry that I....said all those things. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I am sorry for what I said."

"I'm the one getting thrown. Why shouldn't I hate them? And even if I shouldn't-how could I not hate them? I can't control what I really feel. I don't know if other people can, but I can't. I don't want to talk with them. I don't want to tolerate them. And I don't have to. The punishment hardly fit the crime-Asada-tan left a position she wanted to leave, wasn't cut out for, and was thrown into at the last minute for no real reason. She would have done that punishment or no. I was punished more then that-for less. For nothing, really. And you don't have to apologize for saying your inner feelings. I don't. That is what you really think right? If you want, I can forget you ever said it."

"Oh for heaven's sake, not this crap.

How is this still a problem? Karma's out. There is no reason for anyone to continue to victimize him over this bullshit that I thought we've already discussed to death. And he doesn't have any reason to even acknowledge the existence of the people he hates. And yet now I wake up hearing about people throwing things at each other, half the class missing and of all people, Tohru in an argument of sorts.

Look Karma, tough luck, but no-one likes who you really are. No one likes how anyone is. That's how society, works, everyone's an insufferable asshole who just pretends to be someone they ain't so that all the other fucking narrow-minded sons of bitches who can't even bloody accept that people think differently to them don't screw them over. Tohru, it probably ain't gonna work out. Right now they hate each other's guts and no matter how hard you try, you can't just shove people completely fucking pissed at each other together and hope they'd cool off. Give it some time at least, so that they get tired of being pissed at one another."

Karma ignores Branson again. Not actively, but passively, as he has been doing this entire time. He has apparently confused Branson with a piece of furniture.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: March 21, 2015, 08:01:53 pm »

Tohru sighs.
"If you don't have to tolerate them, then you don't have to talk to them. Just...leave each other alone."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: March 21, 2015, 08:02:18 pm »

Karma ignores Branson again. Not actively, but passively, as he has been doing this entire time. He has apparently confused Branson with a piece of furniture.
((Considering Branson's sleeping habits, I have the feeling that this will end with Branson being used as a desk by Karma with neither of the two noticing :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: March 21, 2015, 08:06:50 pm »

Tohru sighs.
"If you don't have to tolerate them, then you don't have to talk to them. Just...leave each other alone."

"I tried that. I was just chatting with Maria-chan when Asada-tan got everyone riled up. We where having fun and finally getting along. Everything was going great. Then Asada-tan had to talk. And I didn't even say anything to Virgil-me until he already picked me up. Do you think that was my fault? It isn't like I am seeking them out. I wasn't doing anything wrong...
....Can I still call you Tohru-chan now? I don't even know your last name..."

((Considering Branson's sleeping habits, I have the feeling that this will end with Branson being used as a desk by Karma with neither of the two noticing :P))

Certainly a possibility.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: March 21, 2015, 08:07:34 pm »

Eventualy Nadeko's song ends and she bows to the crowd, who are in an uproar over her performance, which has only just started, "Thank you." Nadeko motions for the drummer to start before beginning her next song. She sings in English, though this doesn't appear to make much difference to the crowd. Half way into the song, the drummer begins to rap, as is his part in the song.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: March 21, 2015, 08:08:49 pm »

Asada sighs and looks at the teacher surreptitiously, "I appreciate you defending me Tohru, and even calling for peace, but Branson is mostly correct, he and I are shitty people who hate each other.  The best that we can manage right now would be for us not to talk.  So let him have his last word.  Its going to be a half baked attack on Virgil and myself with him barely recognizing himself doing any wrong.  I just want this lesson to start so I can actually learn something today."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: March 21, 2015, 08:13:00 pm »

"It doesn't matter. Virgil-san is gone. What's done is done. All we can do now is let it be.

None of you have to speak to each other....but I hope that one day, we can all get along. I don't believe anyone here is a bad person, just a product of everything else around them."

The teacher walks back in with coffee.
"Alright, take your seats. The lesson will start soon."

Kyousuke calmly claps at her performance, a small smile on his face.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: March 21, 2015, 08:14:10 pm »

Panting slightly, Branson stares blankly at no location in particular. Slowly, his breathing and heatbeat slow down to their usual rates. He attempts to crack a smile, though he mostly fails
"We're all shitty people, Asada. Let's just try not to get any shittier and we'll be fine."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: March 21, 2015, 08:18:35 pm »

Asada sighs and looks at the teacher surreptitiously, "I appreciate you defending me Tohru, and even calling for peace, but Branson is mostly correct, he and I are shitty people who hate each other.  The best that we can manage right now would be for us not to talk.  So let him have his last word.  Its going to be a half baked attack on Virgil and myself with him barely recognizing himself doing any wrong.  I just want this lesson to start so I can actually learn something today."

"I did just have a word. Are you ignoring me? Who does that..."

"It doesn't matter. Virgil-san is gone. What's done is done. All we can do now is let it be.

None of you have to speak to each other....but I hope that one day, we can all get along. I don't believe anyone here is a bad person, just a product of everything else around them."

The teacher walks back in with coffee.
"Alright, take your seats. The lesson will start soon."

Kyousuke calmly claps at her performance, a small smile on his face.

(Go to sleep. Sleep.)

"Doesn't it? You are yelling at me for this. Doesn't that mean you think it is my fault? And if it wasn't my fault, then why would you be talking to me instead of them? Whatever. The teacher said it is nap time. See ya."

Panting slightly, Branson stares blankly at no location in particular. Slowly, his breathing and heatbeat slow down to their usual rates. He attempts to crack a smile, though he mostly fails
"We're all shitty people, Asada. Let's just try not to get any shittier and we'll be fine."

"Did that desk just talk? Naaah. That is silly even for me."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: March 21, 2015, 08:21:16 pm »

Asada responds with a snort and a smirk.  You may have actually hit her funny bone.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: March 21, 2015, 08:21:57 pm »

"THE TALKING DESK DEMANDS A SACRIFICE OF BLOOD!"
"Anyway, we probably should discuss this outside of class."
Branson returns to his desk.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: March 22, 2015, 09:50:24 pm »

The current song ends as once more Nadeko utters another thank you as the crowd begins to applaud. Nadeko motions one last time to the drummer as she begins to play the intro of the next song.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: March 22, 2015, 11:51:14 pm »

((Next proper update will come later this week. I'm not feeling too well, so I'm trying to tune it down a little :( ))
Kyousuke listens intently.

Meanwhile, class ends and we are now at break.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: March 22, 2015, 11:56:27 pm »

Some first year runs up to Tohru and hands her a note. They run away before Tohru can speak.

A rough looking upper class-man approaches Asada and hands her a note as well. This one stays around long enough to speak.
"It's from Virgil, says he wants to see you at that address, miss."

Finally, an attractive, if somewhat thugish looking chick approaches Karma. Unlike the others she doesn't give him a note.
"Hey, the boss said he wanted to meet up with you. Said something about explaining stuff."

While all this is happening Virgil sets out a bowl of chicken noodle soup on the nightstand of his currently occupied bed.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 11:58:45 pm by kj1225 »

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: March 23, 2015, 12:20:59 am »

Drake meditates, and is thinking about not being stupid today.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 202