Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126550 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: With Friends Like These
« Reply #2250 on: March 21, 2015, 06:52:20 pm »

((Nah, not entertained by the parental incest/molestation, thanks. Ragyo can go burn in a pit :P ))
((Yeah, no... those parts... no, just, just no.))
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: March 21, 2015, 06:55:54 pm »

"No monster would jump to my defense and protect me from real monsters- as Virgil-san did, and I owe him for that. And no criminal would willingly turn herself in and feel remorse- as Asada-san did, but you ignored that, as you're accusing me of ignoring.

You seem to forget that most of their attacks were because you provoked them in the first place with your own attitude. No, they were wrong to do that, but it doesn't let you off the hook.

Sure, you make good points. I never said you don't. I agree with most of them, in fact. What I don't agree with is the fact that you essentially bully the rest of us when you aren't making said points and then expect us to put up with it- and instead of trying to figure out why everyone else gets so mad at you, you throw it back.

As I said, I was raised to stand up against bullies and I'm doing exactly that. If you can't handle that I'm standing up to your antics, then so be it."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: March 21, 2015, 07:05:48 pm »

((So:
Maria- Credens Justitiam
Tohru- For Fruits Basket
Nadeko- Blumenkranz
Kyousuke- Decretum

Do I need to make a list of everyone's themes now? :P))
((Clair = Never let it go, both for a certain film pun and her inability to let go of a certain grudge. I could probable swing what I'm made of for her evolved persona-era, but I'll wait for what kind of person natural develops.))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: March 21, 2015, 07:08:43 pm »

"No monster would jump to my defense and protect me from real monsters- as Virgil-san did, and I owe him for that. And no criminal would willingly turn herself in and feel remorse- as Asada-san did, but you ignored that, as you're accusing me of ignoring.

You seem to forget that most of their attacks were because you provoked them in the first place with your own attitude. No, they were wrong to do that, but it doesn't let you off the hook.

Sure, you make good points. I never said you don't. I agree with most of them, in fact. What I don't agree with is the fact that you essentially bully the rest of us when you aren't making said points and then expect us to put up with it- and instead of trying to figure out why everyone else gets so mad at you, you throw it back.

As I said, I was raised to stand up against bullies and I'm doing exactly that. If you can't handle that I'm standing up to your antics, then so be it."

"What do you know about monsters and criminals? Virgil-me thinks he is better then the street criminals. He calls himself a 'professional'. Haven't you heard him say that before? He tells himself that he is better then he is. All mafia-style gangs are like that. Even our home-grown Yakuza. 'Sure, maybe I make the business pay protection money to me, but they should be grateful!' 'Maybe I kill people for cash, but I keep the streets clean of lesser criminals, so it balances out.' 'Ill protect this girl and it will make up for all my sins!'. They are still human. So they lie to themselves. Virgil-me acts exactly like them. A criminal in a suit pretending to be a knight when he is just a thug.

And Asada-tan? She felt no remorse. None I could see. She didn't so much as say 'sorry' to me. The most she did was realize she was a horrible leader and as willing to quit. But she was kicked from her position anyway. I was there for that part. She didn't turn herself in, either, did she? She didn't try to run or anything, but she practically did it on camera. She faced her limited punishment, but I would hardly call that a fair trade for shooting lighting at me. I know criminals who showed real remorse. She isn't one of them.

Provoked them? Have I ever insulted or pranked someone who didn't provoke me? The teacher doesn't count. It is normal to prank teachers. You are setting a different standard for me and them. You know that right? If our personalities where the same and our actions where different, you would still be 'standing up' to me here. The others are doing the same things I am. Worse even. What makes me worse then them, then?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: March 21, 2015, 07:10:32 pm »

((Damn, Aisaka should show up just to end all this XD))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: March 21, 2015, 07:12:25 pm »

((The teacher has shown up, they're just ignoring him.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: March 21, 2015, 07:13:06 pm »

"So what makes you so different, then? Will trying to get an apparent criminal expelled make up for you treating everyone like trash, when said criminal has done almost nothing wrong to anyone except you? And if I recall, you nearly got Asada-san killed, along with everyone else on your team. Wouldn't that make you nearly guilty of manslaughter?

What makes you worse is that they at least know they're wrong. You don't."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: March 21, 2015, 07:23:06 pm »

"So what makes you so different, then? Will trying to get an apparent criminal expelled make up for you treating everyone like trash, when said criminal has done almost nothing wrong to anyone except you? And if I recall, you nearly got Asada-san killed, along with everyone else on your team. Wouldn't that make you nearly guilty of manslaughter?

What makes you worse is that they at least know they're wrong. You don't."

"Asada-tan called a teacher in here. It may have been his final destination anyway, but her intent was clearly an attack on me. Threatening to get Virgil-me expelled was a defensive tactic. It was also a defensive tactic when she accused Biraindo-kun of brandishing a weapon. Biraindo-kun really is something of a friend, why shouldn't I try to protect him after he got in trouble trying to protect me? I would rather share the class with him then Virgil-me anyway. And, in case you forgot, he used me as a weapon to hit Biraindo-kun which caused him to have some kind of breakdown. And that isn't counting whatever crime he came to Japan to commit.

I didn't nearly get anyone killed. I knew what I was doing the whole time, and when I didn't it wasn't my fault. You weren't even there. Even if I was, what would that change? They act worse to me then I do to them. I never did anything worse then insult and prank them. They physically assaulted and tried to kill me. And the crime you accused me of wouldn't even be as bad as their crimes..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: March 21, 2015, 07:29:43 pm »

"And what, instead of trying to make amends, you're just going to let it continue? Have you considered that the reason this happens to you is because you act so childish and provoke everyone else? And everyone else has to consider that instead they should just calm down and talk it out?

I understand that they hurt you. That's wrong. I understand you insulted them and hurt the, too, also wrong.

What I'm trying to say is that you are acting like a bully, nobody likes that and fights back worse, so you do the same and it escalates until nobody is in the right anymore.

And we have to stop that. All of us, not just Virgil, Asada and you, everyone."
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 07:32:11 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: March 21, 2015, 07:37:24 pm »

Staggering upright, Branson sleepily scans the room with half-open eyes. Softly muttering names under his breath, he squints as he checks the time. "What's happening? Where did everyone go?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: March 21, 2015, 07:38:52 pm »

"And what, instead of trying to make amends, you're just going to let it continue? Have you considered that the reason this happens to you is because you act so childish and provoke everyone else? And everyone else has to consider that instead they should just calm down and talk it out?

I understand that they hurt you. That's wrong. I understand you insulted them and hurt the, too, also wrong.

What I'm trying to say is that you are acting like a bully, nobody likes that and fights back worse, so you do the same and it escalates until nobody is in the right anymore.

And we have to stop that. All of us, not just Virgil, Asada and you, everyone."

"Why shouldn't I just let it continue? They tried to kill me and assault me regularly. I am not the type to extend a hand of friendship to someone like that. Despite you claiming me to be the second coming of Jesus-I am nothing like him. I hold grudges and vendettas and bad feelings. Why should I try making up with someone who tried to kill me and feels no remorse over it? Why shouldn't I distance myself as much as I can from that person? Even if I was the type to forgive-I wouldn't be the one who initiates it. Shouldn't it be the one with the worse crime who looks for forgiveness? They are doing the same thing. Why am I a bad guy for not wanting to make nice with someone who does bodily harm to me and someone who tried to kill me?

I am simply acting as myself. If that is a bully, especially toward people I don't like anyway, I really don't care. This is who I am and I don't have any reason to change."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: March 21, 2015, 07:44:41 pm »

"If we just kept throwing things at each other because we held grudges and vendettas, then nothing would ever get done and we might as well just tell Aisaka-sensei we're ready to quit.

I'm not asking you to forgive them, nor am I asking anyone to apologise. There's no point in being hateful for things, yes? Hate does nothing but make people hurt others and makes it escalate.

I'm just asking if we can, maybe just....talk. Or at least tolerate each other. No insults, no physical assaults, no murder attempts. You don't have to be friends, but what is done is done. Punishment has been rendered, the moment is passed.

I'm sorry I called you a bully, and I'm sorry that I....said all those things. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I am sorry for what I said."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: March 21, 2015, 07:45:11 pm »

Kiyoshi has popcorn is silent.
Watching people argue about things he has no idea about sure is fun.
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: March 21, 2015, 07:53:25 pm »

"Oh for heaven's sake, not this crap.

How is this still a problem? Karma's out. There is no reason for anyone to continue to victimize him over this bullshit that I thought we've already discussed to death. And he doesn't have any reason to even acknowledge the existence of the people he hates. And yet now I wake up hearing about people throwing things at each other, half the class missing and of all people, Tohru in an argument of sorts.

Look Karma, tough luck, but no-one likes who you really are. No one likes how anyone is. That's how society, works, everyone's an insufferable asshole who just pretends to be someone they ain't so that all the other fucking narrow-minded sons of bitches who can't even bloody accept that people think differently to them don't screw them over. Tohru, it probably ain't gonna work out. Right now they hate each other's guts and no matter how hard you try, you can't just shove people completely fucking pissed at each other together and hope they'd cool off. Give it some time at least, so that they get tired of being pissed at one another."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: March 21, 2015, 07:59:39 pm »

Tohru sighs sadly.
"I know."
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 202