Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126563 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: With Friends Like These
« Reply #2235 on: March 21, 2015, 06:27:59 pm »

((Nothing bad can ever come from KillLaKill))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: March 21, 2015, 06:28:43 pm »

((Except Ragyo.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: March 21, 2015, 06:29:52 pm »

((Well obviously, bad people are usually bad, but she's entertaining at least.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: March 21, 2015, 06:30:15 pm »

((Discomilf best milf))
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: March 21, 2015, 06:30:58 pm »

((Seriously though the hell does her hair work.))
So how are you today?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: March 21, 2015, 06:31:16 pm »

((Nah, not entertained by the parental incest/molestation, thanks. Ragyo can go burn in a pit :P ))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: March 21, 2015, 06:33:01 pm »

(('Kay!))

Soon enough, Nadeko walks on stage, her guitar in her hands. She plugs the guitar into an amp and gives it a test pluck to make sure it's on. After a few long seconds she walks up to the mic and begins to speak, "Hello again, everyone. Today I'll be playing a few of my favorite songs, which I think you all will like as well. Anyways, here's Wonderwall." Nadeko takes a deep breath and looks at the drummer on stage and motions to her which songs she intends to play. As soon as Nadeko turns back to the crowd, the drummer begins to tap out a beat before Nadeko and the band begins to play along.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: March 21, 2015, 06:33:52 pm »

((XD Blumenkranz it is. Also, yes, for the sake of this, she is singing in German for this song.))

Nadeko's preformance is exceptional to say the least.

((Um Kj? Why quote me?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: March 21, 2015, 06:36:45 pm »

((XD Blumenkranz it is. Also, yes, for the sake of this, she is singing in German for this song.))

Nadeko's preformance is exceptional to say the least.

((Um Kj? Why quote me?))
((Look closer at what the quote says.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: March 21, 2015, 06:38:06 pm »

((Oh, I see it XD))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: March 21, 2015, 06:38:39 pm »

((Nah, not entertained by the parental incest/molestation, thanks. Ragyo can go burn in a pit :P ))
((Your hate only proves that she's good bad.))
So how are you today?

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: March 21, 2015, 06:39:32 pm »

((Nadeko's theme is now Blumenkranz. Such an appropriate song XD))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: March 21, 2015, 06:40:53 pm »

((So:
Maria- Credens Justitiam
Tohru- For Fruits Basket
Nadeko- Blumenkranz
Kyousuke- Decretum

Do I need to make a list of everyone's themes now? :P))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: March 21, 2015, 06:42:13 pm »

((Does that mean we have to find one's for ourselves, cause I might be changing mine every five seconds.))
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: March 21, 2015, 06:44:29 pm »

((So elf, gonna do anything else with Kyousuke before I start Nadeko's act?))
((narp))

"Don't call me Tohru. You don't deserve to. Only my friends deserve to."
Tohru stands up to her full height- which isn't very high, granted, but still. She stares Karma straight in the eye.
"I mean you treat us all terribly. You treat Virgil-san like some sort of monster, Asada-san like a criminal and you have no respect for anyone except people who agree with you. You do nothing but make the rest of our lives hard and laugh at us.

Whenever someone says something you don't like, you ignore them, insult them or else plot a prank against them. If you need someone else out of the way, you dismiss everything they do and say by belittling their reputation. And if that fails, you hang your own friends out to dry and use them to escape responsibility.

And I don't know who taught you, but I know I was taught to be nice to others and to never leave my friends behind- though I'm not even sure if you can call them that.

My dad always taught me to stand up against bullies, Kato, and you're nothing but a bully."

(Only three posts. I'm kinda dissapointed.)

"Virgil-me threw me at another classmate for no reason. Doesn't that prove to you he is violent? Look, he walks like a criminal. He talks like a criminal. He has the look of a criminal in his eyes. Why can't you see he is some kind of monster? Namely, the human kind. I might not know a lot about him, but I do have instincts. My instincts tell me he is dangerous. And Asada-tan? She is a criminal. Attempted murder is a crime in Japan. And she shot lighting at me."

Karma states, banking on the fact he as a coupon to say weird things in public after the Yoshida song.

"And I have been ignored more then anyone else in this group. I have brought up dozens of points that are simply dismissed. People throw just as many insults against me. And fists. And slaps. Even you are doing the same thing, aren't you? Ignoring me. Ignoring what I say because it is convenient. Because you don't like what I want to say. Even when I am right.

Maybe the people who raised me weren't the best people to learn things like 'Be nice to others' from, but this isn't about them. This is about me. There is no reason to insult the reason I was raised.

((It was twenty by the time I was done writing it  :-\))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 202