Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126645 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: With Friends Like These
« Reply #2160 on: March 20, 2015, 08:27:31 pm »

Karma gets up again, doing his best to keep his hands in his pockets while doing so. He then takes a hand out and offers a boost to Biraindo.

"See Biraindo-kun? I was right about him, wasn't I? Asada-tan too. I hear he has been walking the streets at night lately as well, I might not have been all that off on my other comment.

Eh? Are you OK Tohru-chan? I am really not that hurt. I think I stopped feeling pain a long time ago."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: March 20, 2015, 08:29:27 pm »

Tohru, meanwhile, sits there in silence.

Again. She did it again. She let something happen without her doing something about it.

Powerless, that's what she was. She didn't change a bit from having power.
"I-I'm fine, really....I wasn't crying about you being injured.

It's nothing."

((I'm going to bed. G'night.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: March 20, 2015, 08:29:35 pm »

Ten minutes later, Nadeko joins Kyousuke in her living room. Nadeko is now wearing a casual outfit along with a black vest, "Ready to go?" Nadeko walks over to her Guitar case and picks it up.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: March 20, 2015, 08:30:08 pm »

"You play the guitar?"
((Okay, now I'm going to bed.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: March 20, 2015, 08:31:26 pm »

"I do."

((dammit elf.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: March 20, 2015, 08:32:43 pm »

"Karma... you sure seem to have a lot of stupid ideas.  For someone worried about Virgil being a criminal, shouldn't you avoid antagonizing him?  And insinuating anything about me is something you should really reconsider."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: March 20, 2015, 08:34:21 pm »

"....Oh.......Oh..dear......."

Drake wheels about, and plops himself down, blinking and breathing rapidly. He stands back up again, and walks over to Karma. He attempts to walk him outside.

"What happened while I was away?" He asks him in a dark voice.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 08:38:02 pm by Pencil_Art »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: March 20, 2015, 08:35:46 pm »

Biraindo accepts Karma hand and gets to his feet, putting his bat back in his bag. "Who throws people? That's just mean."
It's now that he notices the crying Tohru, his eyes widen and he begins to visibly shake.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: March 20, 2015, 08:36:48 pm »

Again. She did it again. She let something happen without her doing something about it.

It's nothing."

"Eh? So you are crying! Is it in apology for that slap earlier? Like I said, it was no big deal. I just didn't think I would have all my points proven so soon. By both of them, no less! Asada-tan tried to kill my and Virgil-me proved himself to be a thug. I told you I was right about them. Asada-tan probably won't do anything worse for a little while at least, I have a feeling we have only scratched the surface on Virgil-me. I won't stop you from doing something fun in apology~!"

"Karma... you sure seem to have a lot of stupid ideas.  For someone worried about Virgil being a criminal, shouldn't you avoid antagonizing him?  And insinuating anything about me is something you should really reconsider."

"You think I am afraid of criminals? You saw me beat down monsters without any fear. And what are you going to do, try to murder me again? Since that went so well the last three times you tried it."

"....Oh.......Oh..dear......."

Drake wheels about, and plops himself down, blinking and breathing rapidly. He stands back up again, and walks over to Karma. Drake walks him outside.

"What happened while I was away?" He asks him in a dark voice.

Karma resists leaving, staying in the room the best he can.

"Eh? Where are you trying to take me?"

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: March 20, 2015, 08:39:15 pm »

Drake gives up trying to move Karma. He takes up the demeanor of a calm analyzer of a situation.

"Just answer the question." he says.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: March 20, 2015, 08:40:23 pm »

Drake gives up trying to move Karma. He takes up the demeanor of a calm analyzer of a situation.

"Just answer the question." he says.

"I don't know what you are asking! When where you away?"

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: March 20, 2015, 08:42:20 pm »

"I stepped outside, and went for awhile following the others. I just want to know how this calm situation escalated into violence."

Drake visibly trembles from suppressed anger. He forces himself to calm down.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: March 20, 2015, 08:45:44 pm »

It's nothing."

"Eh? So you are crying! Is it in apology for that slap earlier? Like I said, it was no big deal. I just didn't think I would have all my points proven so soon. By both of them, no less! Asada-tan tried to kill my and Virgil-me proved himself to be a thug. I told you I was right about them. Asada-tan probably won't do anything worse for a little while at least, I have a feeling we have only scratched the surface on Virgil-me. I won't stop you from doing something fun in apology~!"
Asada is rendered speechless by the amount of stupid pouring from his jaws.

"You think I am afraid of criminals? You saw me beat down monsters without any fear. And what are you going to do, try to murder me again? Since that went so well the last three times you tried it."
[/quote]Asada stands up, walks to the door and screams out into the hallway "WE NEED A TEACHER!" she turns back around and glares at Karma.  It would be murderous, if there wasn't an air of bureaucratic righteousness with it.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: March 20, 2015, 08:50:33 pm »

"I stepped outside, and went for awhile following the others. I just want to know how this calm situation escalated into violence."

Drake visibly trembles from suppressed anger. He forces himself to calm down.

"Hey, you are easy to miss, especially when I am talking to other people. Lets see. You where here for when that crazy girl picked me up right? Well Virgil-me just kind of walked in and threw me at Biraindo-kun for no real reason....That is about it."

Asada is rendered speechless by the amount of stupid pouring from his jaws.

And for a moment-The world is a significantly better place. This. This is what it is like to feel like a hero.

Asada stands up, walks to the door and screams out into the hallway "WE NEED A TEACHER!" she turns back around and glares at Karma.  It would be murderous, if there wasn't an air of bureaucratic righteousness with it.

"And your master plan is to tattle on Virgil-me? Oh well. Suppose I could go along with it to see where it lands us. We have plenty of witnesses after all. I wonder how the principle will respond to a random kid throwing other kids at kids? Go ahead and bring a teacher in."

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: March 20, 2015, 08:55:27 pm »

Drake sighs, and vents his frustration at himself for not getting here sooner by banging his head on the wall repeatedly. He than starts sprinting out of school, trying to find Nadeko and the others.
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 202