Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126691 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: With Friends Like These
« Reply #2130 on: March 20, 2015, 07:57:37 pm »

Virgil walks into the class room to catch Karma lecturing Maria.
"That's big talk comin' from someone who doesn't know shit about what you're sayin'."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: March 20, 2015, 07:57:53 pm »

"As much as I hate to admit it, I would rather someone keep him in check than let him run loose.

Orishino-san, I trust you enough to know you could. You don't have to speak to him; and if you choose not to return, I respect your choice."

"We did. We judged it unnecessary to brief you as there were enough reasons for it not to show up- it only ever shows up given certain conditions, conditions that were not fulfilled- and we paid the price. It isn't a mistake we will not make again, which I already made clear.

And as I said, we may not be the best group, but we are the only group who can do this. If you don't like that we made mistakes, if you mistrust us, if you want us to leave you alone, I will say it again; you are free to leave.

If Aisaka-sensei is, as you claim, out to get you, maybe she might even be happier that way."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: March 20, 2015, 07:58:17 pm »

"Then stay here because I'm not going back into that room today." Nadeko exits the school.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: March 20, 2015, 08:00:34 pm »

Kyousuke sighs.
"Asada-san, you can go back if you want. I'm going after her."
With that, he runs after her.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: March 20, 2015, 08:02:05 pm »

Nadeko is caught up with by Kyousuke, "Decided to follow after me after all? Hope you like lounge cafes because that's where I'm heading."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: March 20, 2015, 08:02:49 pm »

"If you're going to leave school, I might as well keep you company. I can just catch that work up later anyway."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: March 20, 2015, 08:05:42 pm »

"We just have to make one stop before we get there. Hope you don't get shy from being alone in an apartment with a girl." If Kyousuke could see Nadeko's face, he would see that she's smirking.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: March 20, 2015, 08:06:53 pm »

He blushes slightly.
"N-no problem. I live next to Maria's dorm anyway."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: March 20, 2015, 08:06:58 pm »

"YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY YOU COWARDLY BITCH!" Asada wasn't actually mad, she was testing the waters here.  One of her father's best lessons: Incitement, anger works as a great temporary motivator.  It is a fire that burns bright but quickly dies, if properly directed however, it could burn forever.  She was willing to take the hit to her already abysmal reputation if it could get Nadeko back here. ((Dammit you moved too quickly))

Asada returns to class with a shrug.  Sitting at her desk in silence.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: March 20, 2015, 08:07:53 pm »

Virgil walks into the class room to catch Karma lecturing Maria.
"That's big talk comin' from someone who doesn't know shit about what you're sayin'."

"We where having some nice 'small talk' until Asada-tan had to go and inflate it."

"As much as I hate to admit it, I would rather someone keep him in check than let him run loose.

Orishino-san, I trust you enough to know you could. You don't have to speak to him; and if you choose not to return, I respect your choice."

"We did. We judged it unnecessary to brief you as there were enough reasons for it not to show up- it only ever shows up given certain conditions, conditions that were not fulfilled- and we paid the price. It isn't a mistake we will not make again, which I already made clear.

And as I said, we may not be the best group, but we are the only group who can do this. If you don't like that we made mistakes, if you mistrust us, if you want us to leave you alone, I will say it again; you are free to leave.

If Aisaka-sensei is, as you claim, out to get you, maybe she might even be happier that way."

"No, I paid the price. I was the one who fought it, remember? You where somewhere else, while the other two old guard watched from the entrance. It would be hard to make that mistake again-unless you are planning on finding another group. Or you think I am stupid enough to forget what the reaper is by next time I want to go in there.

And like I said, I was thinking about quitting. I mean, it isn't like any of you are making that idea any harder. Something is keeping me from pulling the trigger though. If I tried quitting, I don't think I could go through with it. I get a weird feeling whenever I think about trying. Like something is telling me not to do it. I haven't really felt this before...So it is worth exploring, at least. Besides, did you see that advertisement? I cannot fold in my real mission now. If I quit, there would never be a swimsuit calendar. We have too many cute girls in this group to lose. Speaking of which, what happened to Tohru-chan? She has been silent lately."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: March 20, 2015, 08:10:20 pm »

Maria gives him a somewhat dark look.
"So you say. But if only you knew what Kyousuke and I went through before you got here, you'd know that price is nothing..."
She walks out without explaining. It seems Karma touched a nerve or something.

Karma would realise Tohru's eyes are welling with tears- tears which she's hastily wiping away with her shawl.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: March 20, 2015, 08:10:47 pm »

((:P))

They eventually reach Nadeko's apartment building, where she leads him up to the third floor.
[Kyousuke has learned where nadeko lives!]
She unlocks the door and leads him in, "I'll be back in about 10 minutes, feel free to make yourself at home." Nadeko leaves Kyousuke standing and walks to her room, locking her door behind her. Kyousuke would see that the place is pretty clean.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: March 20, 2015, 08:11:50 pm »

Kyousuke merely examines the place, fixing his glasses.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: March 20, 2015, 08:13:33 pm »

Virgil looks around the room before his eyes settle on Tohru. He stomps over to Karma and lifts him up by his shirt.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: March 20, 2015, 08:14:51 pm »

Drake notes down the residences of one of his colleagues, and then walks off, walking back to school. Halfway there, he takes a detour to a seldom explored route, where weeds and other unwanted matter runs amok. He stares at one of the walls for a while, taking in the twisting nature of the plants. He continues on to school.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 202