Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127004 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Decision Time
« Reply #1680 on: March 06, 2015, 03:09:19 am »

((The fuck even is this shit going on? :3))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: March 06, 2015, 03:10:06 am »

"5 punches."

"Oh? Why five? Six would be better. There are a lot more puns to be made about six between us."
"..." If looks could kill, Clair would be casting mudoom through them "Seven."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: March 06, 2015, 03:10:32 am »

((The fuck even is this shit going on? :3))

((we're not objectifying a fictitious character you're RPing that's for sure not anymore, anyway...))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: March 06, 2015, 03:11:11 am »

((Kiyoshi and Karma discussing their various waifus in reference to the Millenium Swimsuit Calendar.))
Black lives matter.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: March 06, 2015, 03:11:20 am »

"5 punches."

"Oh? Why five? Six would be better. There are a lot more puns to be made about six between us."

Yoshida shakes his head

"Rhymes with "heaven"."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: March 06, 2015, 03:11:53 am »

((Turns SB into an uke and then share Uke!SB with Elf and Stirk. Be good damn you :3))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: March 06, 2015, 03:14:39 am »

"5 punches."

Karma nods at Yoshida's comment.

"And eight sounds like ate, which may not sound perverted to the unaligned, but is incredibly powerful in the right hands. Nine is fine, but is only waiting for a six to make it perverted. If you end up punching me too much, we might have to be up all night just to get through it..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: March 06, 2015, 03:16:19 am »

"Kyousuke, how many different kinds of shadows would you expect to find in a place like this?"
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 03:22:33 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: March 06, 2015, 03:17:26 am »

"Kyousuke, how many different shadows would you expect to find in a place like this?"

((do you sometimes feel that you're fighting a losing battle?))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: March 06, 2015, 03:22:43 am »

"Kyousuke, how many different shadows would you expect to find in a place like this?"

((?))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: March 06, 2015, 03:36:57 am »

((?))
((Everyone talking nonsense, and you coming in with a post relevant to what the characters should actually be focusing on ;)))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: March 06, 2015, 03:38:04 am »

((Not really, I suppose I've gotten used to this kind of thing :P))

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: March 06, 2015, 10:18:50 am »

"We are in a battle!"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: March 06, 2015, 10:30:11 am »

"And we more or less subconsciously control giant monsters to protect and attack for us.  Now is probably the best time to talk, since our personas are occupied elsewhere."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: March 06, 2015, 12:33:42 pm »

Hiroshi sees blue light wash over him as a blonde woman, clad in bright dress and glowing with the radiance of the sun manifests over him.

”Thou art I….and I am thou. I am a Persona, ascended from the sea of thy soul, arisen to protect you.”

Hiroshi’s Persona, Amaterasu, has emerged.
Hiroshi then becomes aware of a male voice talking in his head, seemingly addressing the crowd of people nearby the monster. He hears the terms Shadow used to refer to the monster, as well as Loki.

Loki turns back upon the crowd, chuckling. His face is finally visible; a porcelain smiling face with the left eye broken off, replaced with the upper part of a clock face.

A demonic laugh emerges from where his mouth should be before he charges at the party!

Turn 1
Maria's Group
(Optional Battle Music.)
[40] v [40] No advantage.
Virgil meets Loki’s assault with his fist, but Loki dodges past the attack, knocking Virgil down from tripping.

Maria takes aim, commanding Chiron to blast him with lightning! This deals 33 damage, and Loki doesn’t even seem phased.

Biraindo goes in for a hit with his bat, dealing 45 damage, but Loki retaliates by batting him away, ejecting him from the fight.

Tohru yelps. ”Virgil-san!” Attempting to avenge him, Tohru commands Norn to blast Loki with a cyclone. The seer obliges and a cyclone surrounds him, dealing 59 damage.

Medusa impales Loki onto her spear and hurls him away, dealing 50 damage in total.

Finally, Hiroshi attempts to attack him from behind with his bare fists! He manages to hit for a pitiful 1 (does not null) damage.

Enemy Movement
Loki chuckles and creates a wall of red energy around himself, before blasting Maria with a blade of ice dealing 86 damage and knocking her down with a single hit!

Kyousuke sounds concerned.
”Maria! Virgil! Be careful! I’ll have the thing analysed soon, but it’ll take me a while!”

Turn Order: Virgil - Maria - Tohru - Nadeko - Hiroshi - Loki - Loki

Regenerate restores 8 HP and 9 HP to Nadeko and Virgil.
Loki regenerates 49 HP.
Maria and Virgil will pull themselves up next turn.

Kyousuke’s Analysis will arrive in three turns.

Asada’s Team
(Other optional battle music.)
[1-5] v [50!] Enemy advantage! You people are screwed.

Before Karma can attack, one of the eagles digs into him with a flaming claw, dealing 176 health and knocking him down! He is now critically damaged!

Another eagle screeches at him, and he is bound with chains marked with clock hands. He is unable to use skills!

The last eagle, mercifully, ignores Karma and boosts the first eagle’s attack by 25% instead.

”Get Karma out! His spells are sealed and he’s dangerously close to death!”
Player Movement
Asada defends. Thankfully, no attacks hit her this turn. The source doesn’t seem to be within sight range, although it is close by.

Clair gestures to one, and her Persona strikes it with lightning, dealing a fair 65 damage. It doesn’t knock it down.

Karma is still knocked down and heavily wounded.

Charon approaches one and calmly touches him with a chilling finger, inflicting Fear and preventing that one from attacking at all.

Drake slashes at one dealing 10 damage.

Branson follows up on Clair’s assault as Whaithere cleaves into one, dealing 95 damage.

Nana is the last to attack, and Chione forces an icy gale upon all of the eagles, missing two and dealing 116 damage to the one she DID hit.

Kyousuke cautions them.
”These Shadows, as you can see, are stronger than the ones you’ve already fought. Don’t overextend yourselves. I’m attempting to scan them, but they seem to be somewhat resistant to my analysis.”

Turn Order: Asada - Clair - Yoshida - Karma - Drake - Branson - Nana - Circling Raptor 1 - Circling Raptor 2 - Circling Raptor 3

Regenerate restores 11 HP to Branson.
The Shadows heal 45 HP.
Karma will pull himself up next turn.

Kyousuke’s Analysis will come in three turns.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: After Battle Report (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 04:16:57 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 202