Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 126945 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Decision Time
« Reply #1590 on: March 05, 2015, 04:21:42 pm »

Asada breathes for a moment, "This is a war however, and, as flawed as I am, I was given the leadership position in the field, where you were not.  All that I am asking is for a little respect as such and I will show you some in return." her voice is strained, she knows that she fucked up.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: March 05, 2015, 04:23:32 pm »

Kiyoshi wonders why nothing is happening. Maybe something else needs to happen first?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 04:32:56 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: March 05, 2015, 04:24:59 pm »

((Need an action from anailater, Powder Miner, hector13, Pencil_Art and Empiricist to start the turn.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: March 05, 2015, 04:34:57 pm »

Nadeko thinks for a moment, "Kyousuke, can you communicate with the student? Can you tell him to keep the shadow distracted while me and Medusa sneak up behind it and sneak attack it?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: March 05, 2015, 04:36:02 pm »

"Can't communicate with him until his Persona awakens. We've tried."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: March 05, 2015, 04:43:01 pm »

Kyousuke hears Nadeko making a cursing sound before she started to run silently towards the Shadow along with medusa. Nadeko attempts to sneak attack the Shadow in an attempt to knock it down with a Skewer! [Maria's Team]
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:09:24 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: March 05, 2015, 04:56:36 pm »

Maria Team
"Time to take this fool down..."
Also try and sneak in to the battle, hit Loki with my bat!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: March 05, 2015, 05:19:39 pm »

Asada's Team

Uh... if we're about to get in a fight with them Cast Evil Touch on one of the Eagles
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: March 05, 2015, 05:28:00 pm »

Asada breathes for a moment, "This is a war however, and, as flawed as I am, I was given the leadership position in the field, where you were not.  All that I am asking is for a little respect as such and I will show you some in return." her voice is strained, she knows that she fucked up.

"Did you not just hear me? You. Are. Not. A. Real. Leader. The position means nothing. It was given to you without thought, ceremony, or anything really. Even if that wasn't the case, I have no reason to follow you. You don't have any autority over me, and even if you did it isn't like I would listen to it. On the other hand, you actively tried to kill me. So there is that. If this 'war' is so important to you, then why are you trying to kill your strongest team member?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: March 05, 2015, 05:29:33 pm »

((Karma must be high if he thinks he's the strongest, considering Nana is the strongest magically, Branson's stronger physically, and Yoshida is capable of learning a wider movepool due to his affinity. :P))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: March 05, 2015, 05:29:59 pm »

Yoshida scoffs unintentionally at Karma's words.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: March 05, 2015, 05:31:43 pm »

((Karma must be high if he thinks he's the strongest, considering Nana is the strongest magically, Branson's stronger physically, and Yoshida is capable of learning a wider movepool due to his affinity. :P))

((The fact that he is in the middle makes him the best at all things! You know what they say. Jack of all trades, master of ALL!))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: March 05, 2015, 05:33:08 pm »

"Did you not just hear me? You. Are. Not. A. Real. Leader. The position means nothing. It was given to you without thought, ceremony, or anything really. Even if that wasn't the case, I have no reason to follow you. You don't have any autority over me, and even if you did it isn't like I would listen to it. On the other hand, you actively tried to kill me. So there is that. If this 'war' is so important to you, then why are you trying to kill your strongest team member?"
"I think you should save the discussion for when we are not in a battle or being stalked by the reaper."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: March 05, 2015, 05:37:50 pm »

"I think you should save the discussion for when we are not in a battle or being stalked by the reaper."

"I am trying to charge it, but these things are much farther away then they look! Besides, last time we 'talked' when there was no danger around she shot me with lightning."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: March 05, 2015, 06:03:20 pm »

"I am trying to charge it, but these things are much farther away then they look! Besides, last time we 'talked' when there was no danger around she shot me with lightning."
"Yeah, that was a little fucked up. I only punched you."..."Remind me to punch you again when we are out of this place."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 202