Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127025 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: oh crap the reaper
« Reply #1515 on: March 04, 2015, 03:07:36 pm »

"The telling me how someone could died has only been happening since she fully awoken. It probable magic. As for my theory, well the fact that it never told you when you doing something stupid lend a higher chance of it being it."

"You don't listen. You hear fine, but if you don't accept what is said, you disregard it. Your persona may be speaking to you right now, but your belief of 'persona don't talk' might be overpowering the reality of your persona's voice. It could also be that you don't like what your persona says. Mine has plenty of things to say that I detest so it a possibility. You have shown to shut out what you don't like when you ignore mission control totally."

"Voices? Wait, wouldn't that mean someone with some kinds of mental illnesses would be a lot more powerful since those voices are stronger?"
((Is this to me? I can't remember off hand if this character in my group.))

"Hey, mission control ignored me first. I didn't think it would be that easy to tune him out, but he started it. Besides, even if you don't think I listen to others well, you must admit that I listen to myself fine. If the persona is supposed to be me, then how would I be able to tune myself out?"

Karma then looks to the others in the group.

"What about you guys? I can't be the only one who has a mute persona. Yoshida-kun, your persona feels a lot like Clair-chan's. If anything, it has a stronger aura of death. Has it been telling you anything strange?"

"I dunno. I read somewhere that for schizophrenia, the self-judging voice you occasionally hear are much stronger and harder to ignore and Pure-O involves recurring involuntary thoughts. Though in the case of Pure-O, I REALLY do not want to see what that would make. Unless the thing chasing us is something like that."

"We armed enough crazy unsupervised teenagers already. Lets not try figuring that out."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: March 04, 2015, 03:15:17 pm »

Yoshida glances at Charon and then at Karma

"Uh... Charon has been telling me that we should just let you go fight everything so he can harvest your soul. He likes the taste of troublemakers."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: March 04, 2015, 03:15:32 pm »

Virgil looks around in boredom.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: March 04, 2015, 03:15:55 pm »

"Hey, mission control ignored me first. I didn't think it would be that easy to tune him out, but he started it. Besides, even if you don't think I listen to others well, you must admit that I listen to myself fine. If the persona is supposed to be me, then how would I be able to tune myself out?"
"Everyone has doubts and yet you say you never had your inner voice say you are doing something stupid. Even if you never made a mistake or been on the wrong side, you must be repressing something to say you never doubted."

Clair move onward

"Uh... Charon has been telling me that we should just let you go fight everything so he can harvest your soul. He likes the taste of troublemakers."
"Our personas would get along well."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: March 04, 2015, 03:16:58 pm »

Virgil looks around in boredom.
Maria leads the way to head downwards.
"If I know the patterns of this place, it should be just past this floor. If anyone's wounded, there's a terminal to get back to the surface. It's a one-way trip, though, so be careful."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: March 04, 2015, 03:19:21 pm »

Nadeko nods, "From what I've seen, I'm probably the only one on our team that can actively heal others. Does anyone need healing?" Nadeko follows Maria.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: March 04, 2015, 03:19:44 pm »

"Can I send my clothes through it?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: March 04, 2015, 03:20:03 pm »

"Why does my one sound kinda like a vacuum cleaner? I don't think I'm repressing being an electrical appliance."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: March 04, 2015, 03:20:27 pm »

"Don't think so."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: March 04, 2015, 03:20:45 pm »

Yoshida glances at Charon and then at Karma

"Your inner thoughts are that 'Karma looks tasty'? This is the reason all those rumors get started about us, man. That is a bit different then what hers says..."

"Everyone has doubts and yet you say you never had your inner voice say you are doing something stupid. Even if you never made a mistake or been on the wrong side, you must be repressing something to say you never doubted."

"Mistake? Wrong side?...Of course not. Anyway, you are right, we should get a move on."

Karma looks to the ground and fixes his jacket as he speaks, and follows the others onward!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: March 04, 2015, 03:22:39 pm »

Yoshida shrugs

"It could also be taken as that I hold a great deal of latent hostility toward you, and by eating your soul it means utterly destroy you in the most graphic way possible."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: March 04, 2015, 03:24:57 pm »

Yoshida shrugs

"It could also be taken as that I hold a great deal of latent hostility toward you, and by eating your soul it means utterly destroy you in the most graphic way possible."

"Since when has your hostility toward me ever been 'latent'? Your inner self is obviously telling you you like bad boys."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: March 04, 2015, 03:25:55 pm »

Yoshida shrugs

"Since when has your hostility toward me ever been 'latent'? Your inner self is obviously telling you you like bad boys."

Pinches the bridge of his nose

"If that were the case, I'd probably be more interested in Virgil. You're more of a clown."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: March 04, 2015, 03:26:51 pm »

"Why does my one sound kinda like a vacuum cleaner? I don't think I'm repressing being an electrical appliance."
Clair shrugs "Your persona name is 'Whathere' right? Maybe that has something to do with it. I'm not half-dead, but look at my persona-" the half rotten Hel appears "-but in Hel lore, she describe as half a beautiful woman and half a dead corpse."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: March 04, 2015, 03:28:20 pm »

Vigil sighs.
"Gosh darnnit."
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 202