Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127037 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: oh crap the reaper
« Reply #1500 on: March 04, 2015, 01:36:54 pm »

"Why is that good? Now we can't fight it...."

Karma seems to have forgotten to ignore Kyousuk in the confusion.
"It was a shadow dubbed the 'reaper'. Ever played a video game? If you are fighting clocks and masks who look soft and a little cute if I'm honest and then a enemy called the reaper who look like a serial killer biker thing turn up with duel guns and your mission control tell you to run...what do you do?"

"Assume it is a boss battle and bring my all to the fight? Probably save before I start. I don't think there is ever really a time to run in video games. Unless the game makes you. Wait, when did mission control tell me to run?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: March 04, 2015, 01:41:18 pm »

"Assume it is a boss battle and bring my all to the fight? Probably save before I start. I don't think there is ever really a time to run in video games. Unless the game makes you. Wait, when did mission control tell me to run?"
"Just before you wander away and straight into the reaper. I don't what abilities your persona has, but if I hadn't pull you out of the way, Hel told me that you would be dead and in her domain."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: March 04, 2015, 01:45:26 pm »

"Just before you wander away and straight into the reaper. I don't what abilities your persona has, but if I hadn't pull you out of the way, Hel told me that you would be dead and in her domain."

"Your persona can talk to you? Kraken-kun never says anything useful. Or anything really. I still think I could have beaten him, there is no way he could kill me in one hit here..."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: March 04, 2015, 01:58:21 pm »

"Your persona can talk to you? Kraken-kun never says anything useful. Or anything really. I still think I could have beaten him, there is no way he could kill me in one hit here..."
Clair persona appears behind her and a odd duel tone enter her voice "Bullet enter through left eye, bounces off the back of inner skull, repeats that action seven as it turn the victim's brain to mush. Bullet comes to rest in skull. Best outcome is death of victim. Worst is lobotomy." Hel fades as Clair shake herself.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: March 04, 2015, 02:02:59 pm »

Clair persona appears behind her and a odd duel tone enter her voice "Bullet enter through left eye, bounces off the back of inner skull, repeats that action seven as it turn the victim's brain to mush. Bullet comes to rest in skull. Best outcome is death of victim. Worst is lobotomy." Hel fades as Clair shake herself.

"...I use bullets too. That could have been his death..."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: March 04, 2015, 02:07:37 pm »

"Sorry Geedo, but Han shot." she twirl her staff "As for your persona, I may have a theory why it is silent. Well, beyond the lack of a mouth." She seem hesitate to continue.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: March 04, 2015, 02:13:07 pm »

"Sorry Geedo, but Han shot." she twirl her staff "As for your persona, I may have a theory why it is silent. Well, beyond the lack of a mouth." She seem hesitate to continue.

Star Wars reference, video games...this girl is kind of nerdy, isn't she? I should probably let her borrow Yoshida-kun's comics some time.

"It is the one who shoots last in a fight that wins. Anyway, what are you saying? I thought it was the fact yours speaks that is unusual, not the fact mine is silent. Are they...supposed to talk?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: March 04, 2015, 02:35:46 pm »

"Everyone has a voice in their head. It read out what written, tell you when you are about to do something stupid and acts as your imaginary friend when you are young. Everyone has it and my persona speak in it. I can only assume that the voice that guide me and Hel are the same."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: March 04, 2015, 02:44:33 pm »

"Everyone has a voice in their head. It read out what written, tell you when you are about to do something stupid and acts as your imaginary friend when you are young. Everyone has it and my persona speak in it. I can only assume that the voice that guide me and Hel are the same."

"Maybe, but the voice in my head never told me how and when someone would die, came through the Kraken (unless you count the greeting we all got and the general times when they all speak), or told me when I was about to do something stupid. You must admit that at least one of those things is strange, and it would probably be the first one. But now I am interested in your theory! What where you thinking about me?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: March 04, 2015, 02:47:27 pm »

"Voices? Wait, wouldn't that mean someone with some kinds of mental illnesses would be a lot more powerful since those voices are stronger?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: March 04, 2015, 02:57:57 pm »

"The telling me how someone could died has only been happening since she fully awoken. It probable magic. As for my theory, well the fact that it never told you when you doing something stupid lend a higher chance of it being it."

"You don't listen. You hear fine, but if you don't accept what is said, you disregard it. Your persona may be speaking to you right now, but your belief of 'persona don't talk' might be overpowering the reality of your persona's voice. It could also be that you don't like what your persona says. Mine has plenty of things to say that I detest so it a possibility. You have shown to shut out what you don't like when you ignore mission control totally."

"Voices? Wait, wouldn't that mean someone with some kinds of mental illnesses would be a lot more powerful since those voices are stronger?"
((Is this to me? I can't remember off hand if this character in my group.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: March 04, 2015, 02:58:33 pm »

((Branson's on your team, yeah.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: March 04, 2015, 03:03:13 pm »

"...I would imagine that they could use more then one persona if they had more then one voice. Question is, would they be able to use them all at once?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: March 04, 2015, 03:05:40 pm »

"I dunno. I read somewhere that for schizophrenia, the self-judging voice you occasionally hear are much stronger and harder to ignore and Pure-O involves recurring involuntary thoughts. Though in the case of Pure-O, I REALLY do not want to see what that would make. Unless the thing chasing us is something like that."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: March 04, 2015, 03:07:11 pm »

"You should all get moving, by the way. The other team is en-route to their objective, and remaining too long on one floor might induce the Reaper to appear.

Find the caches on that floor, send back anyone who needs to be sent back, and get going quickly."
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 202