Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127137 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Powder Miner, God of the RNG
« Reply #1365 on: March 02, 2015, 03:40:39 pm »

"It only doesn't because we're tougher here. Imagine if a normal person was caught in that."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: March 02, 2015, 03:43:44 pm »

((I'm waiting for the inevitable break the haughty moment. :P ))
[50!] v [10]
Yeah, no.

That slap stings. Resistance shmesistance.

(It was a punch. Also, is that the second critical for Karma-hit? These dice are rigged!))

Karma steps back and rubs the injured spot, wincing from the pain.

"Does this resistance not help with anything? What was that for?"

"Alright."

Clair stroll up to Karma "Don't dodge!" she yell before slugging him in the face.

after a moment she remarks "Slaps are when I'm annoyed. We have past that line."

Yoshida sighs and gently maneuvers himself between Clair and Karma

"This isn't really the place for dealing with our own shit. I'm sure it can wait until we get back to Chronos before we kick the shit out of Karma. At least there you'll be doing some real damage, yeah?"

Yoshida checks to make sure Karma is alright

"Can you maybe be a little less abrasive here? You're not the only one with a Persona."

"Hey. Can't change who I am right? If I acted like someone else, I probably wouldn't have my persona. Or something. It is me, so if I wasn't me, neither would it. I think that punch made me dizzy."

(Unless you count Yoshida, in which case it was 2.)

((I honestly don't know why Yoshida is so nice to you :P))

((Secret crush. Obviously. ))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: March 02, 2015, 03:44:08 pm »

Virgil shrugs.
"It's just wind."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: March 02, 2015, 04:00:06 pm »

"Clair, if you're that annoyed just bring some matchsticks next time. Actually, Kyousuke, what's the minimum amount of elemental force needed to knockdown a vulnerable shadow? Just so I know I couldn't have just stunned one of those clocks by blowing on it."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: March 02, 2015, 04:01:11 pm »

"....I actually don't know the answer to that."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: March 02, 2015, 04:04:26 pm »

"Well in that case, we should test. As in literally, just try using a match on Karma or something along those lines."
Branson begins to incessantly poke and prod Whaitere seeing if it knocks himself down. If not, he takes the blade of his handgun and slowly drives it further and further through his own palm until he gets knocked down.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: March 02, 2015, 04:06:00 pm »

"Wait, what the hell are you doing?!"
Well, he doesn't achieve anything apart from making himself lose 1 HP for all of his efforts.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: March 02, 2015, 04:07:16 pm »

"Well in that case, we should test. As in literally, just try using a match on Karma or something along those lines."
Branson begins to incessantly poke and prod Whaitere seeing if it knocks himself down. If not, he takes the blade of his handgun and slowly drives it further and further through his own palm until he gets knocked down.

"...Wait, why are you cutting yourself? Are you suicidal or something? You should really stop..."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: March 02, 2015, 04:09:02 pm »

"...Wait, why are you cutting yourself? Are you suicidal or something? You should really stop..."

Pats Karma on the back

"Yeah. If you want a test subject, look no further than Karma"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: March 02, 2015, 04:10:46 pm »

Wincing and clutching his hand in pain, Branson removes the blade. "I'm vulnerable to piercing damage, so I wanted to see what the threshold was for getting knocked down." He shakes his hand for a moment. "Anyway, I can regenerate so slight harm like that shouldn't be a problem for me."

"Unless anyone here has matches or a lighter, I don't think Karma will be too useful for testing."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: March 02, 2015, 04:14:55 pm »

Pats Karma on the back

"Yeah. If you want a test subject, look no further than Karma"

"Aren't you harmed by light? Lets just put you in the sun and see if you turn to dust like a vampire."

Wincing and clutching his hand in pain, Branson removes the blade. "I'm vulnerable to piercing damage, so I wanted to see what the threshold was for getting knocked down." He shakes his hand for a moment. "Anyway, I can regenerate so slight harm like that shouldn't be a problem for me."

"Unless anyone here has matches or a lighter, I don't think Karma will be too useful for testing."

"So you say. That isn't a good way to test anything, you should have at least talked with us first. What good would that knowlage do you anyway? It isn't like you are really going to be throwing matches at them."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: March 02, 2015, 04:17:05 pm »

"This isn't really the place for dealing with our own shit. I'm sure it can wait until we get back to Chronos before we kick the shit out of Karma. At least there you'll be doing some real damage, yeah?"
"Relax, I just need to get my feeling known. I would say that all, but considering his track record...
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: March 02, 2015, 04:18:06 pm »

"Why not? If it knocks them down, it doesn't matter if it does no real damage."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 04:21:11 pm by Empiricist »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: March 02, 2015, 04:20:17 pm »

"Relax, I just need to get my feeling known. I would say that all, but considering his track record...

"Relax? I'm fookin' Zen.

I'm not the one who just punched someone in the face...
"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: March 02, 2015, 04:28:36 pm »

True to form, Nana has been pretty much silent. She does seem kinda smug, though, posture straightened, chest almost puffed out, and a haughty smile on her face.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 202