Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127229 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: VICTORY
« Reply #1275 on: March 01, 2015, 03:53:31 pm »

Yoshida coughs harshly, spitting more blood on the floor.

"Can this argument wait until we're out of danger? I'd really rather not die because you two are too busy shouting at each other to kill the shadows..."

Takes Asada's hands, pushing them and the medicine away, pointing again at the shadows.

"Deal with them first. They hit me hard; if they're still alive after our next attack, they might kill me, or hurt someone else."
"Shut up idiot, you're coughing up blood.  And besides, we have monsters doing the fighting for us.  Though, if you're certain that you don't want it..."

"Maybe, or maybe he would have just been hit harder and killed. The bad guy got a lucky hit. That would have happened no matter what we did."
"Less chance of that if there were more of us, killing them faster."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: March 01, 2015, 03:55:57 pm »

((You can. Still, it's a better idea to heal you right now on the off chance everyone misses their attacks and you get hit directly. Clair's knocked down as are you, and the enemies get skills back after next turn, if they survive.

You also only have six Medicines.))

((I'm willing to take the risk. More attacks on the masks means we're more likely to hit them. How much health does medicine restore anyway?))

"Yoshida, there is no time to be heroic! Accept the medicine! You outnumber the Shadows and you all have group attacks- the chances of you dying are lower if you're not about to drop from the next blow!"

Yoshida shakes his head.

"Just kill 'em, deal with me after."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: March 01, 2015, 03:58:32 pm »

((30, although some later skills can increase it. Although seeing as Virgil, Drake and Tohru are the only characters likely to get said skills, I wouldn't be relying on those. They're more meant to patch you up after using huge physical skills.))
Kyousuke sighs.
"Alright, but I am unsure if that'll work."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: March 01, 2015, 04:00:17 pm »

"Alright then." Asada nods, standing back up and leaving the medicine with him.  Treant casts Zio on one of the remaining shadows.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: March 01, 2015, 04:02:44 pm »

"For all you know, they could have all missed and only made weaker targets for the enemy. What happened happened, there is no reason to blame me for it."

Yoshida shakes his head.

"You are an idiot Yoshida-kun. Hey, Drake-kun, force heal Yoshida-kun. You probably will work better then medicine anyway."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: March 01, 2015, 04:06:39 pm »

"You are an idiot Yoshida-kun. Hey, Drake-kun, force heal Yoshida-kun. You probably will work better then medicine anyway."

"This coming from the guy who was ready to rush into this lot on his own... but dammit man, stop wasting time on me. Even if you do heal me, the bloody thing caned me; if they aren't there to hurt me, they can't kill me."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: March 01, 2015, 04:09:10 pm »

"For all you know, they could have all missed and only made weaker targets for the enemy. What happened happened, there is no reason to blame me for it."
"I'm going to blame you for it because we were forced to march in here at not full strength because you are an idiot!"

Quote from: Stirk

Yoshida shakes his head.

"You mean that thing that I already politely requested him to do?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: March 01, 2015, 04:12:16 pm »

"There's plenty of reasons to blame you, but he ran in knowing what may happen so it isn't all your fault. Let's talk about this later when he isn't coughing fucking blood everywhere and there aren't murderclocks trying to finish him off."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: March 01, 2015, 04:13:32 pm »

"There's plenty of reasons to blame you, but he ran in knowing what may happen so it isn't all your fault. Let's talk about this later when he isn't coughing fucking blood everywhere and there aren't murderclocks trying to finish him off."

Yoshida points to Branson

"Correct."

Coughs up more blood to finish his point.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: March 01, 2015, 04:15:15 pm »

"This coming from the guy who was ready to rush into this lot on his own... but dammit man, stop wasting time on me. Even if you do heal me, the bloody thing caned me; if they aren't there to hurt me, they can't kill me."

"And I also owned them. I probably could have taken them all by myself. Look, Drake-kun's entire purpose of being here is to heal people. It is what we pay him for. What is the difference between healing now and healing earlier in the battle? It would be the same loss, one attack. So unless you are going to ask Drake-kun to never heal anybody for fear of 'wasting' one little attack, you should just accept the healing now. If you keep complaining, I might just have to shoot in the air so Drake-kun can't hear."

"I'm going to blame you for it because we were forced to march in here at not full strength because you are an idiot!"

"I am at full-strength. I could have, would have, and will beat them myself if I have to. Yoshida-kun getting hurt has nothing to do with the rest of the people missing a single attack."

"You mean that thing that I already politely requested him to do?"

"Yes, that thing that you drowned in accusations and seem to have requested not-doing."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: March 01, 2015, 04:17:08 pm »

Kyousuke sighs over the communications.
"Just shut up and kill the Shadows!"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: March 01, 2015, 04:22:59 pm »

"Tell you what, if the people trying to kill those damn things fail, Drake can immediately start healing him and shoving medicine down his throat. If we succeed, then there's no need to, sound fair?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: March 01, 2015, 04:27:03 pm »

"Kyosuke, after we're done here, do we have a straight shot at the shadows and the power source, or is there another wave?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: March 01, 2015, 04:28:12 pm »

Nana groaned.
"Yes. What Kyousuke said. Look. Look at them. They are trying to kill you. Fight them. ...Mabufu."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: March 01, 2015, 04:28:26 pm »

"Tell you what, if the people trying to kill those damn things fail, Drake can immediately start healing him and shoving medicine down his throat. If we succeed, then there's no need to, sound fair?"

"Sounds like a pretty good idea to me..."

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 202