Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127336 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: First Mission
« Reply #1050 on: February 23, 2015, 07:56:01 pm »

After donning the vest, Branson keeps Whaitere behind him, covering his back from any possible ambushes whilst keeping the revolver trained forwards. "Karma, get back here. It's best that we move in some sort of formation, and you don't run in front of me either. This gun doesn't have a safety."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: February 23, 2015, 08:04:37 pm »

After donning the vest, Branson keeps Whaitere behind him, covering his back from any possible ambushes whilst keeping the revolver trained forwards. "Karma, get back here. It's best that we move in some sort of formation, and you don't run in front of me either. This gun doesn't have a safety."

"It doesn't have an bullets either, Branson-kun. I don't think normal safety rules apply. If you don't feel comfortable about shooting with people in front of you, you might as well use that piece as a hammer. You do realize that half of us have to hit them from punching range? Including our persona. Most the time will be in front of you most the time. What good will formations do? I am sure our enemy doesn't understand tactical motions, the cover here seems to not work, and they can apparently hit us no matter what position we are in. Besides, you don't even know any squad tactics. The closest thing we need to a formation is 'hitty people in front, shooty people in the back, healer behind them!'".
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: February 23, 2015, 08:12:38 pm »

"Yeah, but you're way in front of everyone else right now, if you run into some of those things, we can't really help you much. Plus this is a close-range weapon, it can't really be accurate at any decent range since it's got no barrel."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: February 23, 2015, 08:13:05 pm »

Evron is where everyone else is, gearing up for the mission.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: February 23, 2015, 08:17:15 pm »

"Yeah, but you're way in front of everyone else right now, if you run into some of those things, we can't really help you much. Plus this is a close-range weapon, it can't really be accurate at any decent range since it's got no barrel."

"I have a giant squid. Besides, if it is a close range weapon then aren't I out of your bullet range? I doubt you would be much help anyway. I am not afraid of shadows. Ill clear them all out myself if I have to. Stop pretending we are in our world, even there you should be able to hit more then a few meters longer then the people using their fists. Physics doesn't apply here. Do the monsters following us around not give you that hint? Logic was left in the other world."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: February 23, 2015, 08:22:41 pm »

"It can hit people at long range, what I'm saying is that it ain't meant to because it won't be remotely accurate by then. Also, you're a bit too confident for this, 'cause if one of those shadows absorbs whatever the hell your squid does...

Logic still works. Actually, a lot of stuff still works here. I mean yeah, we're summoning a whole load of weird things, and some things have changed, but that doesn't really make caution invalid. Logically, if you don't want to die, you shouldn't repeatedly shoot yourself in the head, and unless you're volunteering to disprove that, I'd say that some logic still kinda works here."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: February 23, 2015, 08:31:29 pm »

"Again, I will abandon in here if you run too far ahead, piss me off enough or try to undermine my position.  And besides, Branson and myself have the most hardy appearing Personas, I would suggest you at least let us be in the lead."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: February 23, 2015, 08:35:06 pm »

"It can hit people at long range, what I'm saying is that it ain't meant to because it won't be remotely accurate by then. Also, you're a bit too confident for this, 'cause if one of those shadows absorbs whatever the hell your squid does...

Logic still works. Actually, a lot of stuff still works here. I mean yeah, we're summoning a whole load of weird things, and some things have changed, but that doesn't really make caution invalid. Logically, if you don't want to die, you shouldn't repeatedly shoot yourself in the head, and unless you're volunteering to disprove that, I'd say that some logic still kinda works here."

"Like I said, you are using logic wrong. You are shooting a gun that doesn't shoot real bullets. Why wouldn't it be accurate at range? Time means nothing here. What makes you think space is any different? If you want a demonstration on how wrong you are without me having to rub medicine on myself, I think I will give you one. Yo! Kraken! Set me up a target at a hundred yards!"

The Kraken that makes a good target and is OK to shoot (are there any bricks around? A stack of bricks against a building would work), while Karma assumes the modern Isosceles stance and takes a single shot at it once the Kraken is out of the way.

"Again, I will abandon in here if you run too far ahead, piss me off enough or try to undermine my position.  And besides, Branson and myself have the most hardy appearing Personas, I would suggest you at least let us be in the lead."

"Same to you. I don't care if you want to play bullet shield, or captain, or whiny little brat. I won't stop you. Just stay out of my way and everything will be fine."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: February 23, 2015, 08:38:59 pm »

"Same to you. I don't care if you want to play bullet shield, or captain, or whiny little brat. I won't stop you. Just stay out of my way and everything will be fine."
"That's one..." Asada mumbles under her breath.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 08:47:16 pm by MrVoid »
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: February 23, 2015, 08:43:39 pm »

"I can tell you: I know it won't be accurate because I don't know how to use a gun properly. I chose this one because it can be used at point-blank where it won't matter."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: February 23, 2015, 08:51:18 pm »

"I can tell you: I know it won't be accurate because I don't know how to use a gun properly. I chose this one because it can be used at point-blank where it won't matter."

"And I can tell you, leave logic behind already! You can shoot just as accurately as m-anyone here. Don't you feel the strength and power this place gives you? We are not in our world, quit pretending like we are."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: February 23, 2015, 08:53:23 pm »

"Then why are you bothering with that stance? I mean, if what you're saying is true, then you could probably get away with firing from the hip and paying more attention to not getting hit."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: February 23, 2015, 08:58:47 pm »

"Then why are you bothering with that stance? I mean, if what you're saying is true, then you could probably get away with firing from the hip and paying more attention to not getting hit."

"I like this stance. Muscle memory and such. Now stop doing that! Trying not to get hit won't help much. Logic. Doesn't. Work. Here. Is it really that complicated? Try an experiment yourself. Go ahead, I will watch."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: February 23, 2015, 09:10:47 pm »

"Well yeah, since it still does work for some things here. Like I said, if you don't want to die, don't kill yourself, sounds logical and seems to work here."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: February 23, 2015, 09:11:46 pm »

"Nice to know our fearless leader is willing to kill people just for getting on her bad side...

Karma'll get hurt eventually; he'll either learn from it or die trying.
"

Yoshida shrugs, keeping an eye on his surroundings for any shadows.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 202