Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127363 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Thou Art I and I Am Thou
« Reply #825 on: February 21, 2015, 06:31:43 pm »

"Long enough to know that you, Karma, are a worthless person only useful in pulling half baked pranks. I'm surprised that your even here, give your penchant for disruptive thought. Oh, I know, How about you be a sport and go get all of us something to drink? Even you couldn't mess that up." Nadeko doesn't even look at Karma.

She then looks at Yoshida, "And what do you know of wisdom? You blindly follow and even try to sacrifice yourself to a petty prankster. I wouldn't even trust you with a book let alone an opinion. Virgil at least has the right idea. We need to protect people. we can't do it with people that are sill and immature. Why don't you go with Karma and get us drinks? Or be your own person and be useful." Nadeko speaks with a lot of venom.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 06:35:37 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: February 21, 2015, 06:33:20 pm »

"Also that.

A good leader would see the value in even the most disruptive of Karm- I mean people.
"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: February 21, 2015, 06:33:32 pm »

"How about this? We don't elect controversial people, regardless of how qualified they may or not be? 'Cause otherwise half their team's rpobably going to be opposed to them and won't listen anyway, which is gonna get people killed."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: February 21, 2015, 06:35:19 pm »

"Alright then, who here isn't controversial?"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: February 21, 2015, 06:35:35 pm »

"That's why I think we shouldn't be electing a leader now, when we need to get into action. Aisaka and Kyousuke should pick a team, and if we really think we should have someone be responsible for our actions, we can elect a leader when someone isn't about to die."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: February 21, 2015, 06:36:36 pm »

((Made an edit to my post for Yoshida-kun~ I forgot to reply to what he said to Nadeko.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: February 21, 2015, 06:37:17 pm »

"How about an anonymous vote? Everyone gets one vote for who they do not want to be a leader."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: February 21, 2015, 06:38:26 pm »

Miss Aisaka sighs.
"If I must.

Miss Acura, Miss Ryan, you will be the leaders, since you two are the least controversial."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: February 21, 2015, 06:43:37 pm »

She then looks at Yoshida, "And what do you know of wisdom? You blindly follow and even try to sacrifice yourself to a petty prankster. I wouldn't even trust you with a book let alone an opinion. Virgil at least has the right idea. We need to protect people. we can't do it with people that are sill and immature. Why don't you go with Karma and get us drinks? Or be your own person and be useful." Nadeko speaks with a lot of venom.

"In what way do I blindly follow Karma? Just because I happen to agree with him doesn't mean I haven't put any thought into it. Karma is immature, which is why I don't want him as a leader. I want to be on his team because he won't be on a team with Virgil, which is much more important to me.

Virgil is a fool. I've already said why he's a fool, and why I don't think he would make a good leader. The fact you take his side despite his inability to smooth over a situation without using violence, would suggest that you're more stupid than Karma. At least he's honest about being a clown.
"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: February 21, 2015, 06:46:04 pm »

Asada winces, but nods at the declaration, "I'll do my best."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: February 21, 2015, 06:50:05 pm »

Maria stands up. She glares at everyone, clearly fed up with the arguing.
"Alright, that's enough. I've heard enough bickering from all of you.

Orshino-san, Karo-san, both of you, enough. That goes for you too, Kato-san.

I would much prefer Furukawa-san and Acura-san as leaders, but since none of you can decide and Miss Aisaka was required to, I'll ensure we can at least compromise.

We can't afford to be at each other's throats while there's a person's life at risk as well as ours. If that is not understood by any of you, then you can stay here and help Kyousuke-kun support the rest of us who do.

Understood?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: February 21, 2015, 06:51:17 pm »

"How petty. I am glad you are sticking with the prankster, Yoshida. You play the role of the servant well. However, I feel obliged to point out, however, that I find you displeasant. Go ahead, Yoshida, follow the guy that would sacrifice you to keep himself safe. I will be stupid and follow the one who would try to protect me." Nadeko smiles and looks away from Yoshida.

"I apologise miss Ryan, but It's pronounced Orishino, not Orshino." Nadeko looks at Maria, making sure to make eye contact.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: February 21, 2015, 06:51:30 pm »

Meanwhile Clair has been drawing unnoticed in the corner, put down the pencil and now looks at the discussion.

(Had gramps over most of the day, and now I'm going to sleep, yay.))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: February 21, 2015, 06:57:59 pm »

Maria doesn't flinch at Nadeko. She doesn't seem prepared to take anyone's crap right now.
"Furukawa, Seigen, Orishino, Williamsen and Owen, you come with me. We're taking Loki.

Miss Acura, if you would please, take the other Shadows."

Miss Aisaka stretches.
"If any of your team are deemed risks to the completion of the mission, the leaders have the authority to send them back to me for guard duty.

I will be standing guard on Kyousuke to ensure he isn't attacked by Shadows."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: February 21, 2015, 06:59:50 pm »

"How petty. I am glad you are sticking with the prankster, Yoshida. You play the role of the servant well. However, I feel obliged to point out, however, that I find you displeasant. Go ahead, Yoshida, follow the guy that would sacrifice you to keep himself safe. I will be stupid and follow the one who would try to protect me." Nadeko smiles and looks away from Yoshida.

Yoshida wanders away, saying over his shoulder to Nadeko

"Well that's good. I'd rather not be on the same team as someone who feels they need their fellow team-mates to look after them anyways."

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 202