Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 202

Author Topic: Persona: Millennium: Still Alive  (Read 127267 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Millennium: Thou Art I and I Am Thou
« Reply #660 on: February 19, 2015, 06:45:20 pm »

"I'm happy not to take things that happen here into Achronos with us, but that doesn't mean we have to act like a team out here.

There are quite a few of us, and there are going to be personality differences that just can't be overcome. We can make the effort to try to solve them, that doesn't mean that we're going to be able to fix them.
"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: February 19, 2015, 07:08:53 pm »

"I'm fed up with your antics! Why are you acting so immature about this? You've been attempting to prank everyone today and for no good reason whatsoever- and even now, after everything, you're wasting your time trying to one-up someone you keep treating like some sort of monster! He's been FAR nicer to me than YOU ever have, and he had the decency not to pick a fight when you tried to drop a book on him, which is more than I can say for you.

Not only that, you sold out your own friend, multiple times, to get out of trouble. You've attempted to prank our teacher to test her- and then when she helps save you from a giant monster, you accuse her of kidnapping you!

And then you insulted my friends. I won't tolerate that. I was going to let that you did all of the above slip, but you insulted Asada-san and Virgil-san.

Just go away."

Without saying anything further, Tohru walks off, clearly stressed out and unused to being angry at anyone.

Karma shouts his return response, more to himself and the rest of the group then to Tohru who had already left.

"You don't know anything about that man! Time will show just how right I am! The Teacher had no problem with my pranks! Unlike you, she seems to have fun with them. She realizes that we don't have to give up being us just because we fight monsters. And I was perfectly right to accuse her! It was her fault we where in danger in the first place! How did we know that organization didn't plan for this to happen in the first place? Persona awaken in danger, right? It is definitely something they would do! Yoshida-kun assaulted me on multiple occasions. It is just what we do. And your 'Friends', those two people you just met today....Maybe they deserved to be insulted! Especially that criminal!"

Karma then spits off to the side, puts his hands in his pockets, and walks away in the opposite direction of Tohru.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: February 19, 2015, 07:12:01 pm »

Yoshida mutters to himself

"I'll give you bloody assault... *grumble* ...  were only love taps... *grumble*"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 19, 2015, 07:12:45 pm »

Asada is sitting in a quiet corner of the library as Tohru walks by, "Quite loud isn't he?"
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: February 19, 2015, 07:16:58 pm »

"Fucking idiots like you.. I'm out of here, I'm tired as fuck," he says to Virgil before moving to walk out.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: February 19, 2015, 08:03:02 pm »

Nadeko gets up from her seat and begins to walk out while quietly talking to herself, "You all are a bunch of brats..."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: February 19, 2015, 08:11:05 pm »

Nana puts her book down to stare at the scene for a good few seconds, before sighing and putting the book back up.
"Let's see here, Chione, Chione, Chione... ah. Here we go."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 19, 2015, 10:37:37 pm »

Branson places the object back into his bottle and walks over to the library table, taking out his homework and study material.
"You may want to keep a safe distance away from those guys for now." He remarks to Nana without bothering to even face her "They've got some sort of violent feud going on right now and I don't even want to know that they'll do tomorrow once they can summon those things again."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: February 19, 2015, 10:41:59 pm »

Nana nods, though she's behind her book so it's not quite visible.
"...that seems smart, yeah."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: February 19, 2015, 10:50:22 pm »

Branson remains silent though he nods in acknowledgement as he continues his work in silence.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: February 19, 2015, 11:51:23 pm »

((Hello.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: February 20, 2015, 08:05:23 am »

Asada is sitting in a quiet corner of the library as Tohru walks by, "Quite loud isn't he?"
Tohru sighs and nods, before walking off to go home. She'll resume her research on things there.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: February 20, 2015, 10:42:15 am »

Asada flips to the next page of the Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien.
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: February 20, 2015, 11:55:07 am »

Biraindo still stood silently in the middle of the room, it hadn't worked, it should have worked, these people had abilities, he had abilities but they couldn't see it, the shared fate they now held, the scale was hidden to them by petty bullshit, and even he was being consumed by it.
It was sadness that consumed him first, only his glasses and his issue stopping tears from flowing from his eyes. Then anger, his screamed, painfully ripping his throat, and slammed his fist into the wall, his feet giving up as he collapsed onto the ground for what felt like the hundredth time that day.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 20, 2015, 12:03:47 pm »

((we're teenagers man, don't expect us to go around acting like adults :P))

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 202